[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>text chadfu >he doesn't text back how do guys deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1449690016821.png (288 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
1449690016821.png
288 KB, 609x749
>text chadfu
>he doesn't text back

how do guys deal with girls not texting them back?
>>
Not giving a shit
>>
Look for a new one. It's a numbers game

The guy who fucks 3 out of the 100 girls he talks to gets laid more than the guy who fucks 1 out 10
>>
>>24922465
>the guy who fucks 2% more than the other guy fucks more
are you some kind of retard?
>>
We shoot up the school
>>
>>24922520
Are you? I'd rather be fucking 3 girls than 1 and I'm not even that anon i just agree with him
>>
File: 1281711742780.jpg (12 KB, 341x450) Image search: [Google]
1281711742780.jpg
12 KB, 341x450
>>24922520
he might be but you unquestionably are.
>>
>>24922440
this, the trick is understanding that women are incapable of seeing men as anything but things to satisfy their wants and urges.
>>
shut up and leave you retarded roastie
>>
>>24922632
that's a fragment, not a coherent thought.
>>24922601
he was trying to say that getting more girls 3 out of 100 (3%) is better than 1 out of 10 (1%).. but what he said is the guy who fucks more fucks more.. which is nonsensical and impertinent
>>
>>24922520

Is your idea of being a cool Chad Thunderdick that you never get rejected ever? I have a kinda weird face but I work out a ton, dress nicely, and have interesting hobbies. I still get rejected the majority of the time I try to fuck a girl. But I cast a very wide net, and eventually I succeed. If you get hung up on a single girl, you've already lost.
>>
>>24922757

The statistic I'm talking about here is conversion rate - how successfully you go from trynna fuk to actually fuk. If it seems like a chick is a dead end, then stop talking to her, put one in the loss column, and move on to the next one.

The fact that there's daily threads about people's unrequited love and oneitis bullshit is proof that a ton of people here don't understand this.
>>
>>24922796
>>24922830
there are also people who have used up a roastie and transcended the need for such petty desires but just call out bullshit statistic pua

ever considered that?
>>
>>24922860

>Talks about women getting "used up"
>Is angry because he's a virgin

fucking kek, and I'm not a pua by any means. If your definition of pua is "someone who tries to get laid and occasionally succeeds" then that's your problem right there
>>
>>24922913
your an idiot
>>
I find it funny that there are people that have nothing better to do than to pretend that they're a girl on an anonymous image board.

At least on Steam you could get rewarded for the effort.
>>
>>24922419
just text once and wait. If he doesn't text back, fuck it, it's not the end of the world. Just don't be an annoying fuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.