[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I think I'm legit becoming suicidal. Pls halp. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: screaming.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
Guys, I think I'm legit becoming suicidal. Pls halp. How do I become happy?
inb4 jus b urself :^)
>>
Its literally all about judgments. You need to make kind judgments about yourself.

The other day I was sleep-deprived and worrying about a test. I told myself that just driving to class is more important than taking the test. If I fail at driving, I die, but if I fail the test, life goes on.
>>
go outside and appreciate nature and realize that you don't need the world in the way you think.
>>
>>24922315
>How do I become happy?

Leave /r9k/

Right now

I'm serious
>>
>>24922315
What's wrong OP? Why are you unhappy?
>>
>How do I become happy?
It really is just b urself m8

drugs. lots of them.
>>
>>24922448
This,

I've gotten significantly more and more suicidal and hopeless since I began regularly coming here; and now I can't get out.

There's truth in what goes on here, that's why I stay. But to say all things about woman being harpie sociopaths and "muh genetics" are not being exaggerated is also foolish. This place messes with the psyche man.

/r9k/ is one fucked up social experiment, and it's working.
>>
>>24922315
talk to friends about it.
also dat pic tho
>>
>>24922539
This too

Just order some ketamine of the dnm's and start shooting it all the time. The k-hole universe is the most comfy place for a robot; you'll make friends there.
>>
>>24922945
hey i have an idea.

tell a friend or relative to put a security thing on all your devices and block this site. make sure they don't tell you the password so you can't go on
>>
>>24922315
Killing yourself won't change being alone or what ever it is thats bothering you (most likely alone because r9k). Life will go on for all the other shitheads who don't care about you, but you'll be dead. If you hate life, give it the middle finger by living longer than it wants you to.
>>
>>24923209
>Killing yourself won't change what ever it is thats bothering you
Yes it will you retard.
>>
well I tried like 15 different meds they didn't help except for
>valium
>beta blockers

and then I faked a heroin addiction to go on methadone and now my life is more enjoyable because I'm a lil high all the time
>>
>>24923271
No it won't

You'll still be alone and with nothing to be proud of, but you'll be dead to.
>>
>>24923363
So he won't care. Dipshit.
>>
>>24923402
Look if you want to kill yourself by all means go ahead, I actually don't care. It's just my 2 cents you angry sperglord.
>>
>>24923451
Your thoughts are stupid and your attempt to manipulate op using nonsensical normie bullshit is obnoxious.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.