[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 years ago some German university did a study on the prototypical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: male-faces.png (136 KB, 499x278) Image search: [Google]
male-faces.png
136 KB, 499x278
5 years ago some German university did a study on the prototypical features of attractive faces vs unattractive faces. How do you compare?

>Browner skin
>Narrower facial shape
>Less fat
>Fuller and more symmetrical lips
>Darker eye brows
>More and darker lashes
>Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower
>Higher cheek bones
>Prominent lower jaw
>More prominent chin
>No receding brows
>Thinner lids
>No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth
>>
>>24922113
I'm black, so I don't register on 90% of the population's scale of attractiveness
>>
>>24922214

But black guys are "winning" !!!!!!
>>
>>24922214
Damn. That sucks for you.
>>
File: celebs-glasses-gregg-sulkin.jpg (48 KB, 348x500) Image search: [Google]
celebs-glasses-gregg-sulkin.jpg
48 KB, 348x500
This is what women want. Fact.
>>
>>24922113
I don't know if I buy that or not. The guy right looks cute to me.
>>
>>24922214
Bullshit if you're black you can walk up to a white girl and say MUH DICK and fuck her.
>>
>>24923797
are you a grill or a homosex?
left guy makes me feel semi lustful right guy not at all. left guy would be better looking if he were middle eastern though the fact that he looks like some kind of swede kills it a little
>>
>>24923858
Right is generally more handsome. But the left guy looks seems like to me he could bulk easier and gain muscle. I like guys like that.
>>
>>24923874
I mean left is generally more handsome no no doubt but right could gain muscle mass faster.
>>
File: drinking.jpg (7 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
drinking.jpg
7 KB, 224x217
>>No receding brows
>>
>>24922113
>left: alpha, right: beta
>left: popular, right: loser
>left: athletic, right:sedentary
>left: CEO, right: middle management
>left: will marry and have kids, right: will jerk off to anime

Search your heart, you know it to be true. Genetics is everything.
>>
>>24922214
>Browner skin
This doesn't apply to niggers though just the opposite of being pale.
>>
>>24923891
i mean we're just looking at facial genetics here. left guy would probably be leaner. let's say they both have the same body type, who would you pick?

right is completely unappealing to me i dont even want to look at him

for any guys reading this who look like that dont listen to me i hope your feelings arent hurt

>>24923892
hey cheer up vegeta has a receding hairline and id let him get it
>>
>>24923902
But the right guy has a higher testosterone level.
>>
>>24923927
You did hurt my feelings. I hope you die.
>>
>>24923927
>right is completely unappealing to me i dont even want to look at him
"fembots"
>>
>>24922113
By this definition I'm fucking Adonis this isn't fucking true or I'm complete faggot I wish the second one
>>
>>24924274
Yeah I was about to say the same thing. Something about left bone structure seems more feminine to me. despite tanner skin or whatever to me. The right guy seems higher test.
>>
I see a lot of right guys with gfs, both qt and plain. But left guys always have bombshell gfs.
>>
>>24924274
*higher DHT level
which is basically the
>make you more "masculine" but look like absolute garbage
hormone
>>
I actually have good facial structure (high cheekbones, defined jawline and nice eyes) but I waste it with a shitty haircut and generally not putting much effort into my appearance. feels pretty good
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.