[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure fantasies ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11
File: 1449804602081.jpg (58 KB, 748x702) Image search: [Google]
1449804602081.jpg
58 KB, 748x702
>tfw ywn find yourself reluctantly dragged along by family to public/private outing
>By happenstance you stumble upon person/place with some method of clairvoyant mediumship
>The readers start babbling like mad about some ineffable inordinate presence
>ywn Get uncomfortable and dismissive and leave

>yfw medium starts explaining that the "aura" is getting weaker
>>
File: 1448680656083.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1448680656083.png
386 KB, 667x670
>tfw ywn find something deep within yourself through a lucid dream
>ywn understand what you're friend meant when he said "look for the red roses"
>ywn understand the significance of the old lady statues
>ywn be able to recreate that dream perfectly and go back to unlock its mysteries
>instead be locked out of it and stuck in reality until you die
i was so close
>>
File: sad lunch time.jpg (269 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
sad lunch time.jpg
269 KB, 1095x1195
>>24921918
>tfw ywn lucid dream
>>
File: tfw no enlightenment.jpg (333 KB, 1176x2438) Image search: [Google]
tfw no enlightenment.jpg
333 KB, 1176x2438
>the shadow men who stand by my bed will never stay long enough for me to greet them
>they'll never open the door to their realm for me
>I'll never shear my consciousness from this prison of flesh
>I will never discover the mystery of what lies in the space between spaces
>>
File: dr pavel i'm feels.jpg (11 KB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
dr pavel i'm feels.jpg
11 KB, 250x255
>tfw ywn stumble upon a large mansion seeking shelter in a blizzard
>ywn be reluctantly given a place to sleep for the night
>ywn gradually win the respect of the old, wealthy family owning said mansion
>ywn marry their eldest daughter with their blessing
>>
File: Moon Disaster.jpg (250 KB, 1256x825) Image search: [Google]
Moon Disaster.jpg
250 KB, 1256x825
I kinda wanna be stranded on the moon with no hope of returning home. Thats a feel I'd like to die with.
Pic definitely related.
>>
File: Bart.gif (487 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
Bart.gif
487 KB, 500x384
>>24921960
>lucid dream when I'm like 11 years old
>turn into a giant cartoony dragon and fly around some comfy green hills
>>
>ywn make your fucking crazy movie with discordant and surreal scenes
I have the soundtrack, I made all the tracks.
But some of the scenes may be very hard to pull off and all of it has just been ideas, I have some scenes in my head
>>
>>24921960
It's fucking easy all you need is time.

>sleep 9 hours every night, maybe a little more or less depending on your individual sleep cycles- shoot for 9 and then adjust according to whether you feel more rested with a little less or a little more
>establish a strict bed time and waking time according to this schedule
>make sure you follow it for a few weeks
(you can skip the above if you already do this)
>then, alternate between waking up a half hour late and at a normal time every other day- (if you wake up without an alarm you'll have to settle for waking up a half hour earlier)
>meanwhile, study things you can use to differentiate dreams and reality, get into checking them as a habit

>eventually, on the days you sleep half an hour longer, when your brain is nearing consciousness, you should dream of that reality check, at which point you'll have about an hour to fuck around in your dream
>>
>ywn live in that fantasy world you've built inside your head, the one which is just for you, one you never have revealed even the existence of to another human being
>>
File: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (88 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg
88 KB, 800x598
>>24922094
thats not obscure bro, I feel your feel
>>
>>24921960
I did once. It was pretty cool t b h famm
>>
>tfw a girl will never completely absorb you as you climax and cum into her

Not taking about vore shit, I don't want her to eat me. I want to melt
>>
File: 1438661005811.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
1438661005811.png
226 KB, 468x345
>>24921783
>tfw fantasize about getting shot/stabbed/injured somehow
>Comrade and person I love holds me in their arms and confesses how much they love me and desperately try to save me as I lose consciousness

Or the other way around with me saving them. Usually medieval fantasy settings with fighting in a war and getting impaled. There's something so romantic about the brink of death.

>A qt will never hold you in their arms and tightly wrap their bloodstained hands around you
>You'll never faintly hear them wailing 'you can't leave me now anon, not now, anon why? I love you so much. Anon...' and feel their hot tears on your face as everything starts to fade into black.
>You'll never have amazingly intense and intimate 'I'm so glad you're alive' sex after you somehow make it
>>
File: 1411352857852.jpg (55 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1411352857852.jpg
55 KB, 640x1136
>>24922316
>as everything starts to fade into black.
>and then you see a light, and wake up on the river styx surrounded by angry skeletons
>GEAR UP MAGGOT, THE SKELETON WAR ISNT GONNA FIGHT ITSELF
>ywn 10-skeleton Cerberus
>ywn abdicate pluto from his throne in Hades
>ywn drink wine from the skull of a god
>>
>Elected as president of burgerstan
>During briefing on the first day I am informed that I hold no power. The jews/reptiles are real
>During my inauguration speech I try to warn the people, but they shit off the sound system
>I jump down into the crowd, trying desperately to spread the truth
>My guards turn on me and come after me
>My best friend, that I chose as my secretary of state snaps the neck of the secret service guy
>I take his gun and start battling
>I am captured alive
>Brought onto an aircraft carrier bringing me somewhere
>The guy in charge comes to execute me, but the lower class navy guys shot him and save me, as they are true patriots and will follow their president to certain death
>The carrier is attacked, and we know that we will lose in a war of attrition, so one pilot decides he will take me and make a run for it
>We don't know a safe place to go, I say that there is probably no safe place on the Earth
>The pilot then says that we should leave the Earth
>We go to area 51 and steal a space ship
>It takes us to the secret moon base where the reptiles keep the aliens
>We kill everyone inside and let the aliens go
>They thank us, and are hungry for revenge
>They call in to their home planet, and plan an offensive
>I tell them the people are not to blame, but the ruling class, and I want to help them, but have no power
>The aliens are all insects and spiders
>the spiders weave me exoskeleton armor out of their silk
>My frail human body cannot stand up to what the armor can, so I am still limited. The aliens say if they had an unborn human they could modify the dna to make a superhuman
>I need to find a wife to impregnate
>We descend to the earth
>I can only handle using my armor to its full extent for 1 minute before doing damage to myself
>Land by myself in a crowded are, so that lots of people would see me
>Killing government supporters
>My minute is up, but I see a qt grill about to be shot
>Reactivate my armor and save her
(1/2)
>>
>>24922001
Spooky af you weirdo. Get a job
>>
>>24924350
>I'm hurt, but recover fine
>Qt grill in love with me for saving her
>We bone
>Have super soldier sons to free the Earth alongside me
>With my waifu and sons by my side, I exterminate all of the ruling class
>I accept the role of the emperor of Earth
>The aliens help us rebuild, and we share knowledge and culture
>New era of prosperity
>Travel the universe as grand emperor of Earth
>Figure out my alien buddies are tyrants that take over other planets and enslave the beings there
>I must stop them now, but they are the greatest power in the universe
>That's just setup for the sequel, haven't gotten that far yet
>>
>>24921783
I want to fuck each one of my managers men and women , is it because my ancestors fucked people in power? Idk but the urge is killing me
>>
>ywn be on a plane that is shot down over syria/africa/whatever lawless bumfuck terroristland
>ywn be the sole survivor of the crash, and barely escape from the wreckage by the skin of your teeth
>ywn stumble helplessly to civilization, and by chance meet a friendly local who speaks English and takes you in, tends to your wounds, and helps you adjust to your surroundings
>ywn as the friendly person to help you reach an embassy for your country so you can get home
>ywn make a deal with the friendly person, who happens to be part of a group that wants to fight against ISIS/whatever is in the area, who are also the ones who shot your plane down
>ywn agree reluctantly to assist his group in exchange for help getting home
>ywn realize through your time working with the group that their goals are good and there's a chance you could help make the world better
>ywn discover that you are a natural at leadership and also at guerrilla warface
>ywn "temporarily" set aside your desire to get home so that you can help finish off the oppressive group once and for all
>ywn embark on a years-long quest to annihilate the oppressive force, growing into a near-mythical figure, respected by your men, feared by your enemies, and the subject of scrutiny in world media because nobody knows quite who you are
>ywn systematically destroy oppression by both military and political methods, destroying encampments, performing assassinations, and unearthing evidence that shuts down the companies in the US and other nations that allow the terror group to continue functioning
>ywn eventually succeed in wiping this group off the map
>ywn realize that you aren't even really sure if you want to go home
>ywn wonder if the things you have seen and done have made you as much of a monster as the people you were trying to wipe out of the world

This one gets me a lot.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>24921783
>Imagine myself stopping a terrorist attack in France
>Walk up to podium
>Dress as CIA
>Start stealth referencing Bane posting throughout entire talk
>Go home
>Go on /tv/
>Every one is having an epic kek

It'll happen some day I know it will
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.