[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women like tall men, because it makes them literally feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>women like tall men, because it makes them literally feel like the children that they are.
>>
>>24921561
Kissless virgin detected get out of here this isn't r9k faggot
>>
>>24921561
It's because a large physical stature presents a biological advantage for running, climbing, throwing, reaching things, etc.
>>
File: 1443800298275.jpg (32 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1443800298275.jpg
32 KB, 367x500
>>24921597
>>24921597
Say that to my face bitch, ill slice your fucking neck with my katana.

One slash

So fast you don't even see me move, you amateur I am ascended.

Heh you truely thought you could challenge me.

All while a smug smirk slowly leers from my face.
>>
>>24921561
I fucking hate that in 99.99% of relationships, you're supposed to be the "man" of the relationship. It doesn't matter if the female is grown for her age. Just like childhood, she must be flowered with praise and gifts and must be taken cared of. God forbid a guy wants to confide with his gf with his deep thoughts and emotions. Naw, you're the bitch pussy if you do. Because women lack empathy
>>
>>24921701
I just about pissed myself thank you
>>
>>24921719
Hot damn, this guy has it right. I've never understood it how a woman is allowed to cry over wine spilled on her dress, but if a dude loses his job and complains about it, he's all of a sudden a huge pussy.
>>
>>24921719
>>24921950
Complaining ends up hurting you in the long run.
>>
>>24921719
>>24921950
this is a fucking meme, and its a meme pushed almost entirely by men. if you ask a woman what she would change about men in general, 99.99% of the time she'll say that she wishes men were more emotional and open about their feelings.

the only people who shit on emotional men are other men who see it as a sign of weakness
>>
>>24921719
>>24921950
Learn to suppress your emotions deep down within you until they harden into beautiful, diamond indifference or prostate cancer. One of the two.
>>
>>24922015
>if you ask a woman what she would change about men in general, 99.99% of the time she'll say that she wishes men were more emotional and open about their feelings.
What women imagine that as being is hearing how much they're loved.

Much like how their rape fantasies don't feature bums, their emotion fantasies don't feature a man sobbing.
>>
>>24922015
>Female detected

Women will S- A- Y they want a guy that will share his weakness with them, but later on, they know it's a turn off and get interested in some guy that looks more alpha than their bf and leaves them.

Fuck.

Women.
>>
File: heh.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>24922015

women are soulless creatures

they comprehend the complexity of superior male emotions

heh, they merely sheep in the presence of dragons

only my arch nemesis chad is ever asked to be more emotional and about his feelings

for women cannot absorb the emotional superiority of a true gentlemen such as myself

the higher male IQ is evidence of emotional superiority

women are nothing more than the niggers of gender

when roasties and yeasties cross my path they cringe at the power of my intellect for it is too great
>>
>>24922015
Hurrr.

Here we go. I'll bet you support that feminist 'Healthy Masculinity' that's going on atm at that Vanderbilt University.

So stupid.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.