[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to pickup friend at party I wasn't invited to >"come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 800x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 800x636
>go to pickup friend at party I wasn't invited to
>"come on anon come in!" My friend says
>girl he's with says "yeah anon come in!!"
>o-okay
>walk in
>Stacey host yells "who the FUCK are you?"
>(im in a class of hers)
>I-I-I'm just picking up a friend
>Stacey asks "do you have weed?"
>n-no
>"then get the FUCK out"
>leave as everyone laughs

Why do women have to be so cruel? I hate my life of being a literal nobody
>>
>>24921543
A bitch tried to do this to me so i walked out and called the cops on the party. Fuck them
>>
>>24921585
fucking this. don't call 911 though, call directly to the office.

>(im in a class of hers)
allright, how old are you?
>>
>>24921625

I really wish I called the cops but i think it's too late now, even tho they're all still prolly have a great Friday night
>>
I feel like shit, I'm honestly thinking about calling
>>
>>24921543
>walk in
>Taiga yells "What the FUCK are you doing here?"
>go into a long-winded explanation
>"Urusai urusai!!"
>"Look, I just-"
>Taiga throws a shot glass at me
>"Listen inu, unless you're going to be my slave, get the FUCK out"
>nod, and leave
>she goes back into her messy house & falls asleep
>>
>>24921836
do it. teach those normie faggots a lesson.
>>
>>24921836
Fucking do it man. She deserves it
>>
File: 1449870972773.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1449870972773.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
>>24921836
Fucking do it fuck those normies and their stacy bitch leader
>>
If I call the cops of her town, can I send anonymous tip or will they want my name address and dob shit like all cops ask for?
>>
>Go to party I'm not invited to
>Host approaches me and it's a Stacy
>"Hey what's your name?"
>"Anon"
>"Oh my friend Chad"
>"Oh it's OK you can stay :) Grab a few drinks if you want"

Benefits of having innocent looks and being a cutie
>>
Also what do I say? Should I say I attended and there was underage drinking or do I report a noise as neighbor
>>
>>24922425
report the noise but say you think they're drinking or using drugs of some kind, place will get swarmed
>>
You can go for the short term gratification of getting the party shut down, or the long term gratification of sorting your shit out so you don't experience this level of rejection again.

One of these options is omega - can you guess which one it is?
>>
>>24922596
How do I go about sorting my shit?

I'm hopeless. I've cared about my looks, way I dress, trying to not be a weird fuck, I will always be a randy. I'm quiet and I can't get over that.

God I hate them so much for laughing at me
>>
>>24922596
shut the fuck up. 99% of the people here are doomed to be beta and autistic and have virtually no friends for the rest of our lives. shut up or ill shoot u
>>
>>24922669
Not true , I used to be be a super autist but now im one of the cool kids. People are actually extremely simple creatures. You just gotta know how to act.
>>
>>24922725
you are literally the 1%. if the percentage was bigger, the people on this board would eventually dissipate. please shut up and fuck off. you stupid fucking asshole. why are you even still here then? Too 'help' anybody here out? To give advice? You accomplish nothing. asshole
>>
>>24922596
They are not mutually exclusive you mongoloid fuck. Nice try, though.
>>
>really popular in HS
>chads loved me stacys loved me
>I hated all of them
>last year of HS told them to fuck off and hung around with robot friends in the computer room
am I one of you guys or what?
>>
>>24922775
I can give you the recipe for successful social interaction if you want. Im here to share it because I remember how bad it hurts being rejected, no one deserves that shit. Now if you care to listen i can change your life.
>>
What a fucking loser. You should've had the cajones to say "Fuck you, cunt. I'm hear for my friend, not some basic-ass bitch."

What a fucking worm you are.
>>
>>24922810
barely. its artificial.
>>24922850
shut up. I know how to socially interact with people for the most part. the only issues i have is that i get attached to girls too much but theres nothing you can do for that. although i do appreciate that you responded nicely to my hateful reply
>>
>>24922810
Nope, you're a conceited idiot with a superiority complex.
>>
File: wallhaven-30985.jpg (383 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-30985.jpg
383 KB, 1920x1080
>>24921872
kek'd 45453
>>
its probably a misunderstanding. maybe people were trying to crash her party for a while and she just blew up on you because you're timid.
>>
>>24922850
Le ebin PUA here guise get oot ur Microsoft notepad lets learn how to be le puppet masters of the social stringswith masterminded psychology heh heh...
>>
>>24922963
You can meme me all you want lad. The fact is that I went from a suicidal aspie to having my own group of people that constantly want me around. All the benefits I have gotten from these people are amazing. My life has improved 100%. I can meet new people and walk away friends. Sure beats sitting at my pc crying myself to sleep on a friday night.
>>
You didn't stand up for yourself and say you were picking up your friend? You could have turned this on Stacy to make her seem like a cunt in front of everyone. I'm surprised your friend didn't say anything or stick up for you. I would have said I have weed, but not for the Stacy, gotten my friend and left. Don't let random cunts walk all over you
>>
>>24922643
>be me at school
>everyone laughs at and bullies me
>find the lamest kid ina medium popularity group
>become his friend and gain access to group
>then find lamest in popular group and gain access to thwt group but slower
>pro tip: don't be outgoing and try and be the really funny guy play it cool
>now you can seamlessly change from group to group
>worked for me
>>
>>24922960
She nailed him because he probably skulked around shoulders hunched and eyes down confirming his robot status. Awkward fucks tend to be booted from parties.
>>
>>24923032
>You're on r9k you must be friendless virgin
I'm actually quite happy with my friend group and fiance, but thank you familia. Hope you appreciated the meme.
>>
The greatest pain ishaving friends but them notliking you enough to make an effort to interact with you outside of school
>>
>>24921543
Just laugh along. That's the difference between embarrasment and being accepted.
>>
>>24921543
Why can't this "friend" get you invited?
>>
>>24923095
Yeah broski may Moot blast me with ebin memez for trying to help a bunch of sad confused people.
>>
You're right, I wish I said something back to that fucking whore. I'd do anything just to stand up for myself.

In the moment I was just so sad and stunned I didn't know how to react.

Being an aut is the worst
>>
>>24922035
No, I doubt they'll care.

Just make sure to mention that you suspect underage drinking and drug use.
>>
>>24923178
it is pretty bad. dont worry man. In the moment that must have been incredibly surprising. I would have been stunned to and probably reacted in the same way, or have simply insulted her and then left like a retard.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>24921543
>Stacey host yells "who the FUCK are you?"

Did you tell her that you're Dante the demon killer?
>>
>>24922596
Or option three, shut some Stacies down permanently.
>>
>>24921543
>Stacey asks "do you have weed?"
>n-no
>"then get the FUCK out"

Next time joke with them. Say something like "No, just acid, molly, and shrooms. Take your FUCKING pick."

Okay, that was a cringey example, but in general don't take them too seriously.
>>
damn that's rough dude
>>
>>24923312
Never say that unless you instantly follow with an act of rape
>>
>>24923043
It's not that easy on the spot with everyone watching you.

The people who could turn these situations around generally don't get into them in the first place.
>>
File: 1443748412497.jpg (17 KB, 471x392) Image search: [Google]
1443748412497.jpg
17 KB, 471x392
>>24923156
Sorry, who?
>>
File: tumblr_nwng1frQbV1ufkvdwo3_250.jpg (11 KB, 159x160) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwng1frQbV1ufkvdwo3_250.jpg
11 KB, 159x160
>>24923366
well this made me lol
>>
>>24922850

I bet you're a dark triad sociopathic Machiavellian pupper master huh buddy? The people who interact with probably think you are a gigantic fag and just put up with you because most people are too beta to tell somebody to fuck off.
>>
>>24923109
Are you sure it's because they "don't like you enough"?

Why don't you try asking them?
>>
>>24921707
>18

explains alot
>>
she was just trying to look good in front of her friends. thats humanity for you.
>>
>>24923140
It's easy to laugh along if you're already popular and have a group of friends, because you know that you aren't actually as hated as they're making you think you are.

If you're used to being rejected continually, it's harder to just shrug it off.
>>
>>24923430

DON'T EXCUSE YOURSELF. THOSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN INTO THOSE SITUATIONS, TOO. THEY JUST HAVE SPINES. GROW ONE
>>
>>24922669
>>24922793
>>24923233

Butt flustered as fuck OMEGAS detected

Keep your cunt tier opinions to yourselves, failures. The adults are posting.
>>
>>24923455
They hang out with each other but exclude me
>>
>>24923581
see >>24923546

You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>24921543
say something smart back.........

"I dont have weed but i do have a big dick!"
>>
>>24923615
That is fucked up.

Confront them about it or find new friends.
>>
>>24923597
normies crying about parties being reported makes me happy. try massaging your anus
>>
>>24923643

>being even more autistic will help guiz!
>>
>>24921872
That made me feel good.
>>
>>24922643
I know people say this shit ad nauseum, but be yourself. The caveat to that is that being yourself should involve some sort of physical activity to keep yourself healthy and a hobby outside of the internet that hopefully introduces you to people with similar interests. Everyone can find something he enjoys that will fit that. As long as you do those things and don't be an asshole, you'll be fine in the long run. Trust me: I am by no means a "cool" person and never have been, my hobby is not a particularly popular one, and I'm not particularly outgoing toward people I don't know, but I've been with one girl since I was 18 (22 now) and am probably going to marry her within three years. Don't give in and turn into someone you aren't. You will regret it immensely. Everyone I know who did is unhappy.
>>
>>24923597
alright mr.success. Go to another board, or get off 4chan, and go fuck a woman.
>>
>>24923670

>missing the point this badly because you're so entrenched in being omega that your self awareness is non-existent
>>
>>24923631

THEY LAUGHED BECAUSE YOU CAVED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. IF YOU WENT "WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME?" EVERYBODY WOULD'VE GONE "OOOOHH!" AND THOUGHT YOU AT LEAST COOL ENOUGH TO STAY. OR THEY WOULD'VE TRIED MORE VEHEMENTLY TO KICK YOU OUT. EITHER WAY, YOU HANDLED IT LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AND AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DOING THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LITTLE BITCH
>>
You fucked up pretty badly, but I can understand your mindset at the time. The correct response was to play it off.
>>
>>24922810
I was like this for so much time of my life that I don't think I'm alone by choice at this time.

I just hate normalfaggotry.
>>
>>24923707
the point is you're a butthurt retard who pretends op improving himself is mutually exclusive with getting back at dicks because the idea of your fellow normies being btfo makes you cry.
>>
>>24923653
I can't really find new friends especially bot at this point where everyone is extremely xenophobic because the other campus joined with ours
>>
>>24923449
I also thought that but I'm mostly projecting, I think you're doing it too, but I'm probably just projecting myself into you too so I don't know.
>>
>>24923701

>OMEGA, flustered and furious, attempts to damage control
>>
>>24923772

>le ur the butthurt one le maymay

It is mutually exclusive. Only an omega would think otherwise.
>>
I literally just want to cry

I can't believe that happened. One nice Stacey also in my class stared at my before I left and frowned, seemed sad for me that they were all bullying me right there

All these people I know completely humiliating me. Never thought I'd be the one in this situation, usually the weird autistic nerds

I really need to anhero. Women just put me through so much pain
>>
>>24922669
>99% of the people here are doomed

lol
>>
>>24923709
Again, it's not as easy as you make it sound, especially when it comes out of nowhere. A split second of silence already screws you over and makes you look stupid.

Anon wasn't even going to stay at the party.
>>
>>24923781
What do you mean, xenophobic?

Why are the campuses afraid of each other?
>>
>>24923900
damage control? I'm not trying to control anything
>>24923947
i dont think im wrong. fuck off
>>
OP, You should call the cops on their next party. They'll never suspect it was you

MISCHIEF
>>
>>24923994
They hate each other so no one from other campuses are friends leading to instead of a few large groups many large groups
>>
>>24924483
But why do they hate each other?
>>
>>24924010

>le r9k is full of losers because it is a haven for failures le maymay

We invited you to tell your stories to laugh at you. We honestly didn't think you'd convince yourselves you were actually welcome to be anything more than an amusing addition to the board.

Feel free to fuck off if you don't like it.
>>
>>24924735
>the failed normie typed, trying to rationalize why he would be on a board for losers as he could never possibly be one
>>
>>24924735
you're projecting pretty hard right now
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
>>24921543
Hahaha anon is such a little bitch

There probably still making fun of you
>>
>>24925207
I might know one of those girls. Was this photo from people who went to SDSU?
>>
>>24924789

>being such a fucking loser that it doesn't even occur to you that this board isn't your special safe space.

What sort of utter failure actually believes 4chan of all places is their hugbox?

>>24924913

>le I don't know what projecting means but I'll use it any way maymay
>>
>>24925368
youre really angry..
whats made you so angry anon
>>
File: 1449457515950.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449457515950.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
You should have said
>No. What are you going to do, call the cops?
>>
This whole thread is pointless. OP, you are a fucking kid. You're not even an adult. Nothing that happens to you now matters. What you need to do is prepare yourself for the adult world.
>>
>>24923919

>p-please don't shut down our party bro!!! that'd be real, like, omega of
you man!!!

eat a dick pussy nigga, and say hi to my police officer cousin for me when he busts you :^)
>>
>my only friend (normie) invites me to a halloween party
>only know him
>he brings weed for just us and we smoke it outside
>everyone inside smells it
>come out and ask if they can have a drag, let them
>i am now suddenly everyones best friend, end up having a good time

bring weed next time OP
>>
>>24925765

>missing the point because you're an omega and this is yet another example of your inability to assess situations correctly

You sound like a petty, mediocre faggot. And what sort cum gargling moron actually thinks mentioning their pig cousin carries any weight - an omega.

Clap clap retard.
>>
>>24923941
Anon, just know that girls can literally smell a beta autist from a mile away. They are like sharks and will prey on you because they know you're vulnerable and you're not going to do anything back. That's why you just don't put yourself in those situations if you do bring some confidence and aggression with you. That way when a bitch stacy wants to pull that shit on you, you can have a intelligent rebutle and make her look like a dumb insecure bitch in front of her friends.
>>
File: 1449893352466.jpg (43 KB, 497x503) Image search: [Google]
1449893352466.jpg
43 KB, 497x503
>>24921836
Go do it anon.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.