[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright you fucking faggots, fresh normie in from I Had Sex Four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1449576844093.gif (120 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
1449576844093.gif
120 KB, 600x487
Alright you fucking faggots, fresh normie in from I Had Sex Four Days Ago, I don't know what you're lives are like but if their shitty it's probably your fault. Ask and you shall receive however.
>need advice to talk to girls? ask
>don't know how to deal with a bully? ask
>can't find a job? ask
>don't know why your step dad Terry drinks all your mountain dew and does loud sex to your mom? Ask!
I will be your guru you slimey bastards, I will let you suckle at my breast till you are strong
>>
>>24921403
Robots live in shrinking, failing comfort bubbles, they could expand them if they challenged themselves and left them, but they refuse to,
they will ask for a cheat code to fix their lives then bitch and shit themselves when told that doesn't exist.
the vast majority of robot suffering is completely self inflicted.
>>
>>24921403
Dont care bout girls or my mothers sex life, but tl;dr
>cant get even the most entry level job
>100+ applications, no callbacks
>literally ZERO references. People I knew from school, had no contact with the outside world since i was 15
>highschool dropout
>>
>>24921681
Gimme an honest run down of your personal hygiene and the condition and appearance of your sharpest suit, also, try studying part time
>>
>>24921403

>4 days ago

you are practically a virgin again brah
>>
>>24921746
Yeah I know but your dad is starting to get suspicious of your mom working late all the time
>>
>>24921403

> Hey this guy fucks! :^)

You're not a guru. You don't know me. You don't know the woman I spent all of today with pressed body to body. You don't know how fucking destroyed I was when after my first relationship ended or the ego boost I got at the two lovely girls who both craved my dick at the same time. Fuck you and fuck this post.
>>
>>24921726
>shower normally once a day
>teeth normal
>shave, no neckbeard
>pretty fat (6'0, 275 pounds)

>sharpest suit
>Implying
I only have jeans and polo shirts. I have one button-down shirt that i wear on holidays though.

I study online a bit, and am trying to get some kinda certification or join jobcorps, but they're full and the certification tests are like $300, which I don't have
>>
>>24921652
Why are you here if you aren't one?
>>
>gf fisted me on tuesday
>almost broke up with me wednesday
>made up well, moving in together some time in january
i dunno anon i think lonely robots are beautifully alone.
op is a massive shitter who probably never gets to walk around in cute furniture stores and then piss himself for his girlfriends timid fetish
>>
>>24921845

>fisted
>massive shitter

hehe
>>
>>24921792
I was here before you infested the place, this was never your safespace.
>>
>>24921788
Fair enough I understand money is an issue but you also have to understand that if you cut out all the shitty food and counted your calories you would increase your chance of getting hired
>no one wants to hire the chubster
Since your unemployed and not in education I assume your living with your parents? Might be a long shot but if your father is the same size as you get one of his suits. A suit is one of the most important things you bring to an interview. If you can't do that there are charity shops that sell em cheap. If you're ridiculously poor then cut out the junkfood and save enough money for one.
Don't ever buy a suit that isn't a
>black/navy jacket
>black/navy trousers
>white shirt
>black, silver/grey, blue, red tie
And I assume if you have money to go on holiday you have money to sign up for a certification test. Only takes 1 month of commitment to change your life forever man
>>
>>24921898
I don't use /r9k/ at all I just see how downtrodden and frankly pathetic some who do are, they need a kick in the ass but no one will give it to them
>>
I feel like I've genuinely lost the ability to connect to people in meaningful ways.

I understand that this is probably just an ego thing for you, but honestly, if you've got something hit me with it. I'm kind of terrified of this.
>>
>>24921904
Wouldn't I look like an arse wearing a suit to a literal McJob interview?
>>
>>24921946
No. Wear a suit for every single interview. Every single one!
>>
>>24921938
what do you consider meaningful?
i talk about pain a lot, being vulnerable is meaningful.
>>
>>24921938
So you can't emotionally attach to other people? Do you smoke weed? Also try taking walks, read a book, and I shit you not, when your down washing yourself in the shower and your clean, turn it to freezing and run that over you for a couple of minutes. It sounds fucking retarded but put your soldier face on, your whole mood changes and it's better for you anyway. And can I ask what your job is and your living arrangements?
>>
File: Frank_china_il.jpg (31 KB, 297x291) Image search: [Google]
Frank_china_il.jpg
31 KB, 297x291
>TFW Just had sex about an hour ago.
>>
File: Riker.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Riker.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>24922123
If true, noiiceeee
>>
File: 1448984894877.jpg (26 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1448984894877.jpg
26 KB, 353x334
This is some horribly put together bait and you guys are fucking retards for falling for it.
>>
>>24921403
How do I flirt with a religious qt without looking like a creep?
>>
>>24922228
I like that image
>>
>>24922123

>Tfw had sex about 8 hours ago and then went home for Christmas and won't see my fuckbuddy for a month
>>
>>24922228
Not bait, used to be hopeless at life too and not see the point but now I'm probably better than most my age, not a genius millionaire just have my life on track, the fact that their replying mean they want to make a change
>>
>>24922238
What religion?.?._-_
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.