[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>old highschool bully is on the IMDB now and getting married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1411624736569.png (136 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1411624736569.png
136 KB, 300x300
>old highschool bully is on the IMDB now and getting married
>25 years and I have nothing to show
who /failure/ here?
>>
>Want to become game developer
>Too lazy to start learning C++
>>
>>24921446
Buy cocaine, get a loan, start a company, pay someone to code your game for you.

You can't be lazy on cocaine.
>>
Ran into an old friend from high school this evening at the store. Had a quick chat before he said he need to get back to his fiance and child. We're both 23.
>>
File: 1447552454159.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1447552454159.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>go to store to get some snacks a few weeks ago
>place items on counters
>girl recognizes me
>"OMG DID WE GRADUATE TOGETHER YOU WERE IN MY PHYSICS CLASS"
>"yeah"
>"LIKE WOW YOU LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO"
>"nothing" (went full NEET after graduation)
>"HAHA YOURE STILL NOT VERY TALKATIVE. MY SON IS KIND OF THE SAME WAY BUT HE'S ONLY 3"
>finally get my fucking items and leave

years later and this roastie whore is still fucking judging me. i may be NEET but at least im not slaving away at some shitty gas station just to pay for some ramen and diapers
>>
>>24921717
Her kids an aspie like you, his life will be hell.
Let's have a moment of silence for the little guy, he'll be here in 15 years if this place is still up by then.
>>
>tfw in a relationship with my high school bully
>>
>>24921349
Who is he/she?

Call up TMZ or someone and give them an expose story on how they bullied you, which is a hot topic, right now. This is a golden opportunity to ruin this person.

>>24921963
Wut?
>>
>>24921349
>Marrying at 25

>>24921552
>Has kid with g/f before getting married at 23

Honestly, no one should have kids or marry until they're at least 30.
>inb4 "prime age to pop babies" meme
>>
>>24921349
post name or it didn't happen
>>
He's on IMDB? Holy fuck, he must be a real syat
>>
>>24923247
She bullied me and made my life miserable in high school. Now she's fucking me literally.
>>
>>24921717
oh the jealousy
>>
I've already told my story before. My old bully's a pro athlete, I'm a failure.
On the bright side, I can probably fix the volume button on my emulation tablet sometime tomorrow. Crash Bandicoot still makes me happy.
>>
File: 1437802486669.png (351 KB, 700x1065) Image search: [Google]
1437802486669.png
351 KB, 700x1065
>>24921349
>high school bully played semi-pro baseball
>has hot gf
>getting masters in some STEM degree

I'm working retail with a useless degree and live at home

let me off this ride
>>
Woah, IMDB? Sounds like he really hit it big!
>>
>>24921349

The faggot who hated my guts in high school apparently never has to work a day in his life because his father is so fucking rich.

Meanwhile, I sometimes have to run off to college just with a piece of fruit and some salted crackers in my backpack.
>>
No one really bullied me in school but this one complete asshole named Jack won a $60,000 dollar lottery
>>
>>24923487
Again, dude. Call the paparazzi. They will eat that shit up.
>>
>proof that there is no God.
>>
>>24921349
So go fuck his wife.
Seriously, work out, read all the self help books you can. Be the best version of you possible. No, fuck that. Be the best version of any man possible. You will bleed, you will sweat, you might even cry. But go fuck his wife.
>>
>>24921349
Who is it? Link?
>>
>Giving a shit about your highschool bully when you're 25
>>
>>24924912
Former bully detected.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.