[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/NEET/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 5677894335.jpg (205 KB, 1006x706) Image search: [Google]
5677894335.jpg
205 KB, 1006x706
Who neet here?

How did you become a neet?

How is your neet lifestyle?

Etc.

Tell us all about it.
>>
File: smadpepe.jpg (110 KB, 454x510) Image search: [Google]
smadpepe.jpg
110 KB, 454x510
NEET here

Dropped out of Highschool because I couldn't deal with social interaction. I love the NEET life, wouldn't trade it for anything

Probably going to have to become homeless soon. I have a sizable amount of money in the bank, but I have no idea of how to manage a hobo life.
>>
dropped out of high school... well, more like I finished all of high school but didn't get my diploma because I flunked 2 classes and if I had to spend another second at that school watching my ex-gf get fucked by some other dude and hearing about it every day i would have an hero'd

Left school, fell for another girl while jacking off taking one class at community college. She ended up rejecting me and I sperged out and abandoned her twice. Spent most of that year playing minecraft. Attempted suicide once but no one found out.

When I turned 19 I did fuck all until I was 20. Now I am 21 and I have done two semester of CC but have only taken like 6 classes total so far and not gotten anywhere near a major. Still cannot drive. Still have not even kissed a girl in my entire life. I spend my days obsessing over RPG design, writing a giant novel, and working on other projects. And playing vidya as well.
>>
Becoming NEET is easy when you have doting, enabling, parents.
I had personally had enough of normalshits and getting a feminist liberalshit women professor at college was the last straw for me.
Packed my shit and went home to hide in my room.
>>
File: neet feels.jpg (191 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
neet feels.jpg
191 KB, 1959x1469
Any NEET anon here tried getting Autismbux?

How did it go for you? What was your experience?
>>
I HATE being a NEET
>>
>>24921450
Why? It's fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1444033021944.jpg (40 KB, 388x394) Image search: [Google]
1444033021944.jpg
40 KB, 388x394
>>24921431
>24 y/o
>go to welfare office with dad because he wants me to get on footstamps
>12-13 year old mexican kid was laughing at me

I was so uncomfortable being in that place, I eventually told my dad I was getting up to use the bathroom and I ran away
>>
>>24921410
are you me

>too stupid to get into a good uni
>too lazy to apply for a low-tier uni
>no patience for CC bs
>>
File: 857.jpg (30 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
30 KB, 600x578
>>24921431
>went to see my GP about depression
>got diagnosed autistic/aspergers
>went to my local job centre plus to get the forms I needed to fill in to apply for ESA and PIP
>waited for days nigga
>finally get called in for interviews
>week or 2 later after that get letters saying 'you will get this much money yadda yadda we pay you what we owe you these past 2 years'
>get a fat stack of money in the bank and more coming every fortnight
>>
>>24921491
Not after 3 years it isn't.
>>
>>24921502
>go to welfare office with dad because he wants me to get on footstamps
What? Why?
>>
For me NEET life has been ruined. It's the constant lack of privacy, sharing a bedroom with your little brother and having a controlling/manipulative mother is no fun.
>>
>How is your neet lifestyle?

>wake up after sleeping 11 hours
>take a piss
>go out for a smoke that I get my parents to buy me like the leech I am
>come back inside and turn my computer on
>skype loads up and I think about how I shouldn't even have it because everything I type I regret and feel like I make everyone hate me
>steam pops up and I close it
>open browser
>spend all day browsing 4chan and smoking every hour
>jerk off
>think about suicide a lot
>go to sleep
>>
>>24921650
because I'm a piece of shit NEET and he doesn't always make great money
>>
>>24921535
>GP
>ESA
>PIP
gonna have to explain all this shit nigga
>>
File: s.png (278 KB, 358x301) Image search: [Google]
s.png
278 KB, 358x301
>>24921378
I'll kiss you anon
>>
>>24921684
Why not apply for autismbux then?
>>
>>24921706
>General Practitioner
>Benefit for people who have a condition that has made them incapable for work
>Benefit to help pay for the costs that may be incurred by a condition that person suffers
It's a Britfag thing.
>>
>>24921537
What makes you think that? Explain.
>>
>>24921679
>neet
>smokes
How old are you? and why are you even smoking in the first place? You do realize it fucks up your lungs, right?
>>
>>24921378
>had 2 gfs
>never kissed a girl in his entire life
Holy shit how fucking beta can you be?
>>
>>24921260
Oh cool you're using my picture from the parliament
>>
>>24922212
>parliament
Huh??
>>
>>24922373
What are you? Some manner of newfag?
>>
Used to be a NEET until I started work 2 years ago was out of a job for 4 years after I finished highschool.

Do I miss it? Yes and no.
The days started to feel the same and I just got bored and lonely.

Nothing's changed after I got a job, just wanna be a little kid again.
>>
What do you guys spend your neetbux on?
I buy way too much carbonated sugar water.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.