[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it autistic to watch cartoons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pearlboldnbrash.png (327 KB, 644x786) Image search: [Google]
pearlboldnbrash.png
327 KB, 644x786
So is it considered an autistic/weird thing if you watch cartoons? I'm 23 now and love watching Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, South Park, Bojack Horseman, Star vs The Forces of Evil, etc.

Basically I love cartoons and have been watching them my whole life. Is it considered babyish to watch cartoons? Am I a manchild?
>>
Its not autistic to watch them, everyone has a guilty pleasure. Just don't go off talking about how much you like a show, it makes you look like a faggot.
>>
It's only autistic if you watch Steven Universe and MLP
>>
yeah, it kind of is. Just hide your powerlevel
>>
Yes. I fucking hate cartoon voices.

Rick and Morty is pretty funny though, despite the occasional juvenile bullshit that makes me cringe.
>>
Adult Swim wouldn't be a thing if it was. Every single cartoon producer grew up to be that because of their life long love of cartoons.

End thread.
>>
>>24921314

found the delusion autist
>>
>>24921282
Is SU really that cringy? I know there's a lot of crying and emotional stuff and it does look pretty gay but is it really on the level of MLP?
>>
>>24921282
found the pot calling the kettle black
you're all autistic you pretentious faglords
>>
>>24921262
This, it's okay to watch them but the majority of adults don't and if you go up to randy's and try to talk about them you'll most likely get looked at like a weirdo.
>>
File: I did it all Rose, I did it all.gif (1016 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
I did it all Rose, I did it all.gif
1016 KB, 853x480
>>24921350
Its great senpai, check it out. Just don't flaunt it in public or be a Pearlfag.
>>
>>24921211
Acceptable cartoons for 23 year olds to watch
>family guy
>American dad
>south park
>brickleberry
>rick and morty I guess
Acceptable cartoons for 23 year olds to talk about
>....
>>
File: 8c7.jpg (76 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
8c7.jpg
76 KB, 600x582
>>24921594
lmao this nigga watch family guy
>>
>>24921594
>Acceptable cartoons for 23 year olds to watch
>things I like

fixed
>>
>>24921350
>>
SU is tumblr tier garbage
>>
>>24921211
It's only autistic if you talk about them like an autist, just don't around talking about it to people that don't give a shit and you'll be fine.
>>
>>24921636
Shits funny man, I like American Dad better though
>>
>>24921694
yeah american dad is GOAT
>>
>>24921211
i shat myself daily from the ages of 8-16
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.