[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lots of friends >okay family >not so poor >still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: DMC-131258.png (282 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
DMC-131258.png
282 KB, 612x612
>lots of friends
>okay family
>not so poor
>still a kissless virgin
feels bad man

pic related
>>
>>24921120

kek. r u serious you're that model dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqjdvytuwFY
>>
I'll kiss you if you want to be in a serious commited relationship with me. I'll be your gf. I don't look like model material though. I am trying. If you pay for me to get breast implants and an ass job, I will do it.
>>
>>24921141
there is a possibility
>>
>>24921217

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQ31b3-eJA
>>
>>24921249
Why are you posting this videos?
>>
File: a gentleman.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
a gentleman.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>24921120
Why come here to tell lies?
>>
>>24921301

strawberry or chocolate pop tarts?
>>
>>24921377
i prefer strawberry
>>
>>24921418

it's almost Christmas and its still pretty warm. the years are getting shorter or the seasons are getting longer, like the Earth's orbit around the Sun has become longer.
>>
when was the last time u talked to your family?

spending too much time here instead.
>>
>>24921526
I dont understand

>>24921555
3 days ago I talked to my mom/dad
>>
>>24921628

don't you think it's strange that there's no snow and its almost Christmas?
>>
>Today in my college program we did some team building exercises in the gym
>the name of the game is butt to butt
>you have to do what the leader says, like hand to foot
>He calls out chin to chin
>my partner was a solid 9/10

That was the closest I've ever been to a kiss. Also the other games we played got me all up in cute girls business
>>
>>24921851
I wore flip flops today. It was 80 degrees
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>24921120
you aren't kissless u fag
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.