[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started new job at convenience store >coworker is tiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 914[2].jpg (19 KB, 545x380) Image search: [Google]
914[2].jpg
19 KB, 545x380
>started new job at convenience store
>coworker is tiny korean girl with a pixie cut
>pretty much forced to talk because there are barely any customers
>after a bit I found out she's actually really fucking cool and has amazing taste in vidya
>her favorite game is DMC3
>her idea of a good date is literally staying at home and playing some mario kart
>pretty much a dream girlfriend
>mfw I don't have yellow fever

How the fuck do I fix this?
>>
>>24920866
>admit you need water
>no longer dry
Fixed.
>>
You don't need to have some kind of strange fetish to date someone
>>
>>24920896

But I don't want to date someone I'm not attracted to. That's just a relationship waiting to fail.

I just don't understand why I'm not attracted to asians. Its like a fucking curse, the universe gave me the most amazing girl I've ever met but I can't even get hard to her.
>>
Bitch about how hard the Agni & Rudra fight was
>>
>>24920938
Take comfort in knowing she probably would have rejected you anyway. Watch kpop videos it will make you like Asians more.
>>
>>24920938
Stop masturbating.

Flat out. Stop. Just don't do it. Trust me.

Pursue her. Date her.

Stop making excuses on why you won't chase her. How many stories have you seen here on r9k about robots going to kill themselves because they regret going after the girl.

For once in your life anon do something that is good for you and that you want.

You have to at least try.

Please, just don't masturbate and that attraction will be there.

You can do it anon. Do it for the other poor souls that lost their chance.
>>
File: 1410251159345.gif (993 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
1410251159345.gif
993 KB, 290x198
>>24920987

actually the reason I made this thread was because she asked me out but I didn't want to say no so I just made up some bullshit excuse and went home. it was eating at me so I made a thread to hear some other opinions

like I don't want to say yes because I don't want to be an asshole and lead her on

but I don't want to say no because I don't want things to be weird between us because I really like her, its just that I'm not attracted to her
>>
>>24921063
*regret NOT going after the girl
>>
>>24920866
Whenever you see her, think about all the sexy videos there are on the internet of asian girls crushing cute doggies and kitties under their sexy feet.
>>
>>24921063

dude even before I learned about masturbation I never found asian girls attractive. I've watched kpop vids and shit and they don't do anything for me. I don't know why, nothing every happened to me that would make me dislike asians. its like the attraction just never manifested. nevertheless I guess I'll stop jerking off for a bit and see if anything changes.

>>24921095

that was a funny little freudian slip, but I get the gist
>>
>>24921117

well she doesn't wear high heels and she's too tiny to really hurt anything so I think I'll be okay on that front
>>
>>24920866
Imagine her sounding like a dying cat if you were to stretch her open. That should turn you off, and if it doesn't then think of her as a trap.
If the trap thing doesn't work then tell her you like guys or something.
If she sets you up with a guy tell her you just got out of a bad relationship.
>>
>>24921156

I think you have misunderstood

I find her unattractive, I want to find her attractive
>>
>>24921185
Why?
Does she have gold?
Do you want the gold that she probably has?
>>
>>24921185
Go after the good qualities and not the physical stuff. I imagine she's a cutie too, so I don't see the problem.
It's not like she's a bitch or anything, is she? Don't be a normie and not date her based solely on looks. Date her for the vidya playing girl she is.
>>
File: 1446976834996.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1446976834996.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>24921070
honestly?

FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24921219

yes

>>24921221

dude I like her for her personality, her personality is the whole reason I like her since I'm not even attracted to her. I imagine that people who like asians would find her attractive. it just seems like to me, dating her when I don't find her attractive will just lead to me dumping her eventually and completely souring the friendship
>>
>>24921259

this is a good frog i'm saving it

you can really taste the bile
>>
>>24921118
You ever hear how in a relationship the one person suddenly starts seeing the other more attractive as they process along in the relationship?

It sounds like she has more than enough qualities for you to start dating her.

Try taking her out to a few dates. See how compatible you are.

Please. One date can't hurt. You might enjoy it.
>>
>>24920890
Simple OP ask her to hang out at your place and offer to take her out for a casual bite Take/out.

Hell I would ask her if she knows any good korean joints around.
>>
>>24920983

u triggered me. that was my favorite rpg for a long time.
>>
>>24921354

I guess what I'm really scared of is losing her if I don't end up liking her, but I guess I should at least try. she's sensible, it just makes me feel bad that I would eventually end up having to lie to her to break up. like I don't want to tell her I don't find her attractive to her face, that's mean and it would sound like I'm calling her ugly which I'm not.

>>24921407

we already do that, although instead of going to a place she makes the food. she made a cool dish I had never heard of called bibimbap

which leads to a further question, if I want to ask her out but clarify that its a date, not just hanging out like usual what should I say?
>>
>>24921516
Your in a tough spot OP

I mean, it happens. Some people just aren't attracted to people. Flat out. Not because they're ugly or anything, they just aren't there taste.

Ultimately OP, you have to ask yourself one question; do I value my friendship with her or would I risk that to attempt to date her?
>>
>>24921516
>which leads to a further question, if I want to ask her out but clarify that its a date, not just hanging out like usual what should I say?

I would be upfront that you want to more then friends, less you literally want to put yourself in the friendzone. At worse she says no and you no longer wish to be friends. That depends on you.
>>
>>24920983

also you're supposed to do those fight in your dragon form. you prob didn't, huh?
>>
>>24921623
>do I value my friendship with her or would I risk that to attempt to date her?

Holy shit I don't think I've ever asked myself such a difficult question

thanks for clearing my mind at least you guys, I will ruminate on this
>>
>>24920866

>amazing taste in vidya
>DMC3

Alright.
>>
>>24920866
dont date co-workers you retard

just bang them.
>>
>>24921772
depends a shitty convince store gig I wouldn't hold myself to that rule no one gives a shit anyway. However I wouldn't date girls in a career orientated workplace. There's just too much room for drama.

OP sometimes its okay to listen to your dick, if your not attracted sexually to her then well your not attracted big deal. Is it worth losing a friend probably not, but it wouldn't hurt to ask her out for real if that's how you truly fear.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.