[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the thing you hate most about reddit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: france-paris-attacks-1.jpg (163 KB, 620x403) Image search: [Google]
france-paris-attacks-1.jpg
163 KB, 620x403
Post all reasons why you hate redditors.

>They ruin my favourite boards
>They are liberal left wing fucktards
>Nothing good about them
>>
File: (3).jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
(3).jpg
134 KB, 895x895
I despise the fact that they literally have a
>LE SUBREDDITTT
about 4chan. Every time I see one here I tell them to fuck off.
>>
>they want some fucker whose going to die in 3 years to win
>you have to spam the monthly meme to be in
>cant go into the sports subleddits because /asp/ is a dead board
>>
>>24920739
They think they have the right to comment on rekt threads all sad. REEEEEEEEEEEE
Also funny pic OP.
>>
The users insist on making shitty, empty subreddits for every fucking thought that comes to mind. It's mindblowingly retarded
>>
>>24920739

I hate that real conversations are effectively impossible there because the voting system turns everything into a competition for the approval of the invisible mob, where opinions that the majority doesn't like are hidden and people with too many unpopular opinions are prevented from participating in conversations by 10 minute posting timers.

I also hate the total unaccountability of moderators to the communities they moderate, but you get the same thing everywhere on the internet.
>>
File: 1445995343904.jpg (81 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1445995343904.jpg
81 KB, 640x634
>>24921955
I would also add that the site's structure is a total mess, with posts segregated seemingly randomly and everything being generally unreadable and unclear.
Reddit fucking sucks. Thank God moot saved us from that hell.
>>
shilling, feel good sensationalist posts on the front page ("My transexual Vietnam Veteran grandpa/ma just rescued this little kitten from a burning building. Upboats plz"), le meta reddit humor,

edit: thanks for the gold kind sir!
>>
It's he equivalent of Facebook groups. Also everyone I meet that is a Reddit user is incredibly flawed
>>
They are extremely fucking rude for no reason. I posted about how I'm a travelling hobo looking to meet folks while I'm in town, and got bombarded with angry comments and snarky remarks about how I'm a "trust fund baby" just because I'm not starving, filthy, and destitute. Guys on 4chan are cool as fuck though. Ive met several people from here.
>>
The worst thing about redditors is they inevitably turn up here and post shit like this thread.

Fuck you, OP, you reddit cunt. No-one would ever mention that shithole if butthurt, downvoted faggots like you didn't keep posting here.
>>
>>24920739
ISIS supporters on r/syriancivilwar
they should all die
nusra fanboys too
>>
>>24920810
I'm so pissed about /asp/. It was such a good board until the WWE and similar faggots went there.
>>
>They think they're smart
>They think they're better than everybody else.
>>
>>24922323
kind stranger*
>>
because it suppresses free speech

there was an image that explained it more eloquently but the gist is that on 4chan, if you have something to say it bumps the thread to the top for all to see no matter how retarded or intelligent it is. if it's deemed uninteresting or stupid no one responds, but the fact is that everyone gets to see it. on reddit unpopular comments are immediately obscured, meaning that it won't be judged for what it is, but rather what the crowd takes it to be
>>
What's that unreddit thing again? It literally lets you see all the posts that have recently been deleted or something.
>>
>>24922705
woodflipper detected
>>
>>24922705
Yeah the fuck is up with that?
>>
>>24921955
I agree. I also hate when people ruin conversations by replying with upvote bait like random jokes. Sometimes people will repeat the same joke and it just overshadows the whole conversation.
>>
>>24921181
To be honest, this is in every single board but with generals. Sad, really
>>
File: 09.jpg (208 KB, 851x479) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
208 KB, 851x479
>>24922556
Some people that have been using 4chan for years will try reddit for the first time and come running back with their noses plugged because it stinks so much more than they thought it would.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.