[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to doc and getting prescribed anxiety meds tomorrow. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: dlv9Kgl.jpg (113 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dlv9Kgl.jpg
113 KB, 960x960
Going to doc and getting prescribed anxiety meds tomorrow. What should I hope to get? What helped you robots the most?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449391394297.jpg (22 KB, 620x427) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449391394297.jpg
22 KB, 620x427
Xaaaanax. It goes well with Quasimoto as well.
>>
>>24920695

Be careful, OP. Don't assume that just because the drugs come from a pharmacy that they're safe.

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/drug-side-effects/generic-drug-problems/
>>
bump

>>
make sure to ask for xanax by name
>>
>>24921724
Do you actually ask for certain medication or do they just prescribe you what fits you best?
>>
>>24920695
Clonazepam (klonopin). Blows xanax and valium out the water imo
>>
File: 1447041675910.jpg (25 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1447041675910.jpg
25 KB, 500x379
depending on your medical provider the doctor will either not give a shit and prescribe some potent shit or be extra careful and give you a very weak benadryl based pill.
>>
>>24921995
>prescribe some potent shit or be extra careful and give you a very weak benadryl based pill

Examples of either?
>>
bump6516
>>
>>24922064
>potent shit
klonopin
>weak ass shit
gabapentin
>>
Xanax. Turn into a bar head
>>
>>24920695
what did you say when you met the doc?like what is the minimum amount of things I need to say to get medication for depression/anxiety?
>>
Beta blockers helped me
>>
If I go to a psychologist and they ask me if I have suicidal thoughts, will they send me to the loony bin if I tell them that I don't want to live, but I never thought about killing myself? I'm not sure if that even counts as a suicidal thought.
>>
>>24922549

If you just want the pills just tell them you've been feeling like shit for the past few years and want a change in your life. Also add that you had some chemical inbalance as a child due to a high fever seizure and it made you so introverted it made you depressed. Worked for me and got Prozac 20mg although you can request higher doses by lying that it doesn't work
>>
>>24922638
Why would you have to lie to get on an SSRI? You can literally give any symptoms at all and they'll put you on an SSRI. It's not an enjoyable medication, just makes it impossible to jerk off.
>>
>>24921854
this. clonazepam is 4-6 hours of feeling wrapped in a blanket.

>ask few diff doctors about anti anxiety meds
>each time they want to put me on an SSRI
>tell them i got serotonin syndrome from 3 days of prozac
>oh anon, there's lots of different SSRI's!

help, i just want something to take once or twice a week when things get to a head and seem unbearable
>>
File: shobon.jpg (17 KB, 385x347) Image search: [Google]
shobon.jpg
17 KB, 385x347
>>24922638
I've been on a shitload of medication before when I was 12 for years and none of them worked for me. They either made even more depressed or made me feel like a zombie. I am going to see a psychologist, not a psychiatrist (who prescribes meds) to see if I can find a way to cope. I mean therapy is probably bullshit but I just need something that will help me even it's a placebo. I feel so hopeless and depressed I don't know what to do. I just don't want to go to a mental hospital.
>>
What meds are best for dealing with shaking around people?
>>
>>24922732
Godspeed, anon. I hope the best for you
>>
>>24922638
how expensive are the drugs with or without insurance?
>>
bumparinoooooo

desu
>>
X a n a X desu phamb
>>
Klonopin. lasts way longer then xanax. dont listen to these rookies
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.