[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Dick just isn't enough anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: girl-intercourse-dog-reason-3.jpg (113 KB, 658x362) Image search: [Google]
girl-intercourse-dog-reason-3.jpg
113 KB, 658x362
One day you might just get keked by a dog. Apparently this whore is justifying bestiality with dogs. Betas can't even compete anymore.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI
>>
>>24920611
Would rather get keked by a dog desu.
I can at least shoot the dog and not go to jail.
>>
>>24920611
>This whore

Apparently she got arrested for tricking random men to smell her vagina. Dad is apprently a deacon preacher too
>>
>>24920771
Seems her dog wasn't enought for her anyway doesn't it?
I would hit it anyway.
>>
>>24920771
she also full frontal exposed herself to a pizza guy and a banana fell out of her vagina.
you didn't read that wrong.
she asked the delivery dude to pick it up for her. he did.
>>
File: tumblr_may6nxnbCH1ql2603o1_500.jpg (127 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_may6nxnbCH1ql2603o1_500.jpg
127 KB, 500x674
Is this what happens when you try to raise a daughter in a non-degenerate environment?
>>
>>24920611
>she's from the midwest

not even surprised
>>
>>24921667
Jesus that sounds hilarious. Wish there was a video of it.
>>
Chad, jamal, and now max?
>>
Having sex with a dog is literally animal cruelty. Animals don't have sex for shits and giggles, they expect to expend their seed for successful impregnation. By making poor stupid dogs have sex with them women essentially trick their natural instincts.
>>
>>24921966
There is
>http://officialwhitneywisconsin.tumblr.com/

apparently she is well known for scamming reddit tards.
>>
>>24920611
I swear it's always white women fucking dogs/horses.
>>
i feel ill
bl0x
>>
>Confessed to a guy about bestiality in the past
>He beat the shit out of me and left

They don't stop to think that a guy in the future, a potential partner would not be ok with it. Worse still, they probably wouldn't even tell him.
>>
>>24922098
Well seems I have something to kill the boredom of the holidays. Thanks.
>>
WE WUZ ROMANS N GREEKS N SHEEIT
>>
File: teary-eyed.jpg (36 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
teary-eyed.jpg
36 KB, 390x310
>>24922426
almost fell out of my chair, thanks anon. going to reuse that
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>24920611
Just imagine being the father to girl and seeing this video.
>>
>>24922748
She would probably fuck her dad too.
>>
>>24921861
>raise daughter in a similar environment as you
>family makes way more money but you don't spoil kids
>hard rules, but explain them and care for her
>teens
>"I HATE YOU DAD "
>drugs , victim complex, asshole boyfriend , lgbt phase
>if you act against this you're a racist religious bigot
>raise daughter in a hippy house
>just chill
>teens
> " I WANT I WANT I WANT GIMME GIMME NOW"
>drugs , victim complex, asshole boyfriend , lgbt phase
>if you act against this you're a racist religious bigot

The only winning move is to not be a materialistic guy, have a son, be a single dad who makes good money but doesn't spoil him

God damn guys. If I ever have a daughter I have no idea what I'll do
>>
>That part about being allergic to dog semen.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.