[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw waiting on weed dealer to arrive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1449217420677.jpg (19 KB, 621x494) Image search: [Google]
1449217420677.jpg
19 KB, 621x494
>tfw waiting on weed dealer to arrive
>>
>smoking weed

How's high school?
>>
File: 1444664027584.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444664027584.gif
470 KB, 200x200
>>24920185
>Yeah man I'll see you in a minute
>45 min later
>"whats up you still gonna drop by man?"
>20 min later
>yeah im about to leave the house
>over an hour later debating whether or not to text him again because "why you blowin up my phone man shit."
>>
>>24920275
how's being a wagecuk?
>>
>>24920185

It's cuz most weed slingas smoke it too so they into all kinds of foolishness. I prefer a deal whose house I can go to but then again I live somewhere that's laid back when it comes to sellin' weed.
>>
>try to buy weed
>get ripped off by some kid chad
>track him down like a detective (public facebook lmao)
>Loot his house, get my money's worth out of him and his family

Mmm das it mane. I fucking hate dealing with dealers.
>>
File: cocoman.jpg (25 KB, 634x356) Image search: [Google]
cocoman.jpg
25 KB, 634x356
>when your mom goes to the grocery store and forgets the baking soda
>>
>>24920457
Don't text that faggot get a better connection.
>>
>finally find weed dealer
>his name is garrett
>>
>>24921414
lol does he do an autistic fedora dance when he brings you a bag?
>>
How do I find a decent weed dealer?
>>
>made this thread over an hour ago
>still no weed

fuck man...
>>
>>24920490

Wagekek stoner reporting in, how does it feel to be a welfare defenerate? Is it nice? What do you do all day?
>>
>>24921891
post dank pepes and pray for death mostly.
>>
>>24921696
>Weed isn't addictive at all!!
>>
I haven't bought weed in over a year, people smoke me out often enough and I really don't like smoking by myself. I get too anxious. Finding a weed dealer is the easiest thing in the world, literally just ask anyone you know who smokes.

I just found a coke dealer the other day which is pretty wild. He probably thinks I'm autistic since I dropped spaghetti all over his apartment when I picked up the other day. Bad part is his blow is shitty and overpriced, but if I'm desperate I can get some whenever I want.
>>
>>24920185
>tfw when my weed is gathering dust in my closet
getting high is not that cool
>>
>>24921925
Not an awful existence, just not for me. Stay comfy for the both of us, hope you get your weed eventually.
>>
>>24921948
>order thing
>thing doesn't come in on time expected
>being upset makes you addicted
I must be addicted to my computer monitor because UPS fucked up and it's not coming in until Monday.
>>
>>24921948
Have you ever sucked dick for weed? Because I have?

>Inb4 roastie
I'm actually an innie.
>>
>>24921948

I'm not really, I've just been a NEET for so long all my toys are broken and I can't afford to buy new stuff on my 20$ a week allowance, nor do I have the discipline to save it, so I buy weed instead to have a bit of fun.
>>
File: Berserk_v25_p218.png (511 KB, 1230x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v25_p218.png
511 KB, 1230x1800
Berserk is so much better than I remembered it.
>tfw first effective kief in a really long time
>>
>tfw you have no dealer

How the fuck do you find a good dealer when you don't know anybody?
>>
>>24922244
Find somebody you stupid fucking faggot. Almost everyone and their fucking grandma smoke weed anymore, just open your fucking mouth and say two words: "Buy" and "Weed" and you'll more than likely have some moron hear you and say "bro, weed? I gotchu famm" and there you fucking have it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.