[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife made me lemon squares.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: veqstxx.jpg (207 KB, 1000x1778) Image search: [Google]
veqstxx.jpg
207 KB, 1000x1778
Post what your wives/gfs made for you.
>>
Forgot to trip.
>>
File: PROTUSIONS.jpg (7 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
PROTUSIONS.jpg
7 KB, 300x198
Pictograph relevant
>>
File: divorce-papers.jpg (246 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
divorce-papers.jpg
246 KB, 1536x1024
>tfw no more lemon squares
>>
>>24919963
did that say Elizabeth before you blurred it?
>>
>>24919995
Your wife/gf made you cold sores? Is your significant other the herpes simplex virus?
>>
>>24919963
>cute notes and gifts
she's trying to resolve her guilt brought on from the clash of her self image as a good and desirable wife, and the reality she fucking strangers on the side.
also probably hoping to get you fatter so she can justify to herself divorcing you and taking the house.
>>
>wife
>paying a roastie huge ammounts of money half ur shit in the divorce, she spends most of your money, alimony, child support for a kid that might not be yours/is only partially yours due to telegony
>she's had sex with men more hung and more alpha than you in the past and had deep orgasms and loved them, unlike you
>she has to pretend to love you because you pay her
>"BU-BU-BU-BU-BUHT LOOK I GOT COOKIES XDDD"

eat up bro, you earned it
>>
> tfw no bf to make vegan and raw vegan food for
>>
>>24920404
I think OP is kill now
>>
>>24920404
Virgin beta spotted
>>
>>24920404
Virgin beta spotted
Original comment ravioli ravioli make me quacamole
>>
>>24920368
>>24920404
This

>getting married
>being a c u c k
>almost 2016
>>
My fiancee makes me dinner every night, lots of food, and she also handcrafted a ring for me out of silver with engravings on it.

She also makes me happier and happier every day because I love her so much.
>>
>>24920476
>>24920507

Damn his comment really got to you didnt it man?
>>
Nigga I get fresh baked goods every weekend. She even has a super flamboyant pink and baby blue apron covered in cupcakes she wears while doing it, yeah my friggan grandmutha made it for her. Brings me beer and baked goods while playing vidya then proceeds to suck my dick
>>
>>24920323
It looks like it did. Now everyone knows wowdoge's wife's name. What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>24920404
Virgin wife and not roastie. I'm not worried about divorce because if she ever leaves me, I'll kill her, then myself.
>>
>>24920404
op tying noose as we speak now
>>
>>24919963

Nice handwriting, Lizzie.
>>
>>24920568
Virgin wife? What an awkward life
>>
>>24920554

And what do you do for her?
>>
>>24919963
>in middle school
>make lemon squares for end of the year party we have (pic in OP)
>no one eats that many because they don't know about lemon squares
>have an extra batch left over at the end
>ask teacher where they are
>"I ate them anon"

Thanks OP I was in a good mood
>>
>>24920650
Why'd she eat all your squares man?
>>
threads like these make me want to blow my brains out.
I'm not good enough to ever have a wife that'll do things like these but my brain can't seem to get over it, the best I'll ever have is a trashy chain smoker who can't cook/bake and barely cleans.
>>
>>24919963
Why isn't she home?
>>
File: wUsDxefZ.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
wUsDxefZ.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>24920343
>tfw no qt virus gf
>>
>>24920568
did it say Elizabeth or not?
>>
>>24920554
>things that don't really happen
>>
>>24920568
>if she ever leaves me, I'll kill her, then myself
Mah nigga
>>
>>24919963
gf made mini banana bread cupcakes... were delicious.

no pic.. ate them.
>>
>>24920917
She's riding the cock carousel
>>
>>24920969
Nigga shut the fuck up
>>
My ex gf tried to make eggs for me the morning after the first time we had sex. Holy shit I didn't know you could fuck eggs up that bad. Somehow, she managed to both overcook and undercook them. I should have dumped her right there instead of waiting 2 more years.
>>
>>24921112
just answer the question, chief.
>>
>>24920917
She's spending time with her mother. No it's not an excuse to sneak around. I'm cool with her brother who lives with her mom. He would let me know if she wasn't there.

>>24920969
Yeah, guess the blurring turned out to be no use.
>>
My gf made me cum with her butthole and pussyhole tonight. She tries to cook for me but she is a worse cook than my mother and grandmother combined lel. She can fuck up a dish with the cookbook open and on the counter.
>>
>>24921175
Na amigo
>>
>>24921186
tell me the truth, is she half asian?
>>
>>24920626

>getting those things
>ever doing anything for her

Kek

Sorry to break it to ya', kid. Bitches want a man, not a subservient gf.
>>
>>24921205

Seriously whose idea was it that women should cook and prepare meals for the family and whatever? I never really put effort into cooking and I have always been better at it than every girl I know. My dad always made better meals than my mom. Cooking is easy. Why are women so incompetent?
>>
>tfw no bf to make cookies for

I couldn't afford the ingredients anyway and I don't want to be a mooch. I'd have to settle for making him instant noodles.
>>
>>24920897

Unless you're a manlette you really have no excuse. Just be good enough. The main thing for women is don't be poor or ugly.
>>
>>24921268
It's probably just the women in your life.
>>
>>24921289
>Unless you're a manlette you really have no excuse
Does that mean I can complain about everything?
>>
>>24921215
Blond white girl. I guess if we have a daughter, the daughter will be half Asian?
>>
>>24921146

You probably raped her. Sorry if her mind was too busy dealing with rape to be some kind of Paula Dean. She since drew a comic on tumblr to celebrate cooking her rapist some eggs.
>>
>>24921271
The food pantry called, they want their spoilers back
>>
>>24921345

I didn't rape her. I just made her eat all the eggs.
>>
>>24921289
>not being poor is easy to fix
>>
>>24921289
>Unless you're a manlette
5'6" the ride never ends, amigo.
>>
>>24921334
God dammit Ching Chong Chad, get off this board.
>>
>>24921334
ah, good for you.
thought it might have been someone else but I'm happy to be wrong.
kill yourself for being a tripfag though.
>>
>>24921237

Oh cool.
That's even better.
>>
>>24921324

It's definitely all women.

>>24921268

I don't know, but the worst is when they try to blame the recipe when they didn't even follow it. They always try to substitute shit too.

>if a tbsp oil is good then a cup must me even better
>let's replace the cream with water so it's glutemsg free
>I'm out of salt, but sugar is basically the same thing lol

They think I'm some horrible cook because I don't use recipes, I just think what I want and make it. A woman can make tacos a million times but she still won't even be able to remember cumin is a good spice for mexican shit with the all in one taco kit just add water box telling her to. It's weird how baking and candy making is seen as an areaarea where women excel at in cooking. Bread cat be easy as fuck, but many recipes require measuring by mass. As for candy I believe that shit is a branch of withcraft. I know my climate sucks for chocolate but even during winter getting a good temper is harder than herding cats.
>>
>>24921360
But anon, spoilers don't go in the pantry.
>>
>>24921398

Have you considered getting a job? The job with highest growth and average salary of 70k for working only 3 nights a week only requires an associates. Trades pay close to that and require less time in schschool, but are 5 days a week. The only reason a westerner is poor is because they want to be and actively work towards it.
>>
>>24921596
Yes, they do

original
>>
>>24921186
I'm home now. Please stop posting, and come to bed. :)) I've missed you a lot today.[/ spoiler]
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.