[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here used to /plugdj/? I miss you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: ggg.png (849 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ggg.png
849 KB, 1920x1080
Who here used to /plugdj/?
I miss you guys
>>
did you go on
/the-underground/
or the other one, i think it was kek or something

yeah i kinda miss it
>>
a couple of times.
my music taste doesn't really agree with you guys though.
>>
>>24919823
I just used to hang out in the r9k room literally every night
>>
>>24919802
Is there a decent substitute site? I really miss the platform.
>>
>>24919957
none that I know of unfortunately
>>
That's pretty fucking sad I used to join from some threads every now and then and spend a fair amount of time on there.

H-here's to the new year!
>>
>>24919802
I used to join the r9k room once every couple months
quite fun it was, i found out recently that the site died, what happened?
>>
>>24919802
Is plug.dj down forever? There were a few rooms where they would play some interesting music
>>
>>24919802
their business model was shit desu
i hope they come back with something sustainable
>>
File: 1449383402625.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449383402625.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
>you will never see Captain Kek again
>>
I met some of the funniest and most entertaining people I ever knew online in there and I miss it everyday desu family. I miss Boner Jack, I miss Best Girl, I miss Wulgus, I miss Literally Who, I miss Actual Robot, I miss everyone
>>
those jews just wanted money and the room was like a clique of faggots who made fun of anyone new. fuck that noise
>>
File: dubdub.jpg (8 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
dubdub.jpg
8 KB, 212x237
>>24921714
>making fun of new people is bad
hello reddit
>>
File: 1448904638616.gif (928 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448904638616.gif
928 KB, 480x360
I was a regular on there, well, sometimes. There were periods where I wouldn't log on for weeks, sometimes months.

But I met a lot of awesome people and it was nice to have some friends, even if they were just internet friends.

I miss plug
>>
There are coming back arent they? From what their website says i mean
>>
File: 12345556333.gif (113 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
12345556333.gif
113 KB, 498x594
>>24921634
>My name is Boxxy you see you see you see
>>
>>24921959
That song gives me nostalgia hard now cause of that weird chick who kept playing it lol
>>
>>24921878
iktf well
>>
i only started going on regularly near the end but it was really fun and i never thought the people there were mean.
actual robot, donutman, and someone else the name i don't recall were nice. i got a lot of good music from it too. i thought wulgus was ridiculously mean spirited for no reason especially to me a few times but i ended up finding my new favorite band through them so meh.
in any case, i definitely miss it overall. rip in pieces
>>
>>24919843
>Tfw BestGirl will never anally rape you
>>
faggot room for faggots.
>>
dubtrack.fm has pretty much replaced it.
>>
dude there's tons of forks, it's even on github just host it on your server
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.