[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you were a horrible person /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Rare_pepe.jpg (59 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
Rare_pepe.jpg
59 KB, 408x600
When did you realize you were a horrible person? Or better yet, what do you think makes you a horrible person?
>Realized my self-esteem is completely dependent on what other people think of me
>Spend my life trying to impress people that barely give a shit about me. I even try to impress strangers so they can like me.
>I realized I even do this on here....on a anonymous board.
>I spend too much time giving a shit about other people's opinions and I can't stop. I do things entirely for the reason to make myself look good
>Lie about my grades for people to think I'm smarter.
>Lie about small stories in my life, to make it seem more interesting than it actually is.
>I'm horrible.
Post ITT
>>
People have different views on what 'Horrible' is.
>>
I literally almost raped my sister when i was younger than 11 years old. only thing that stopped me was me not knowing how to properly have sex, so i kept rubbing my dick on her pussy till i came to an orgasm
>>
>>24919623
>>Lie about small stories
Everyone does this. It's what makes a great storyteller/comedian.

Also I realized I was a horrible person from the numerous times my mother has said I'm an asshole and I will have no friends if I keep being an asshole
>tfw no friends
You were right mummy
>>
>>24919623
>do activity that the average normie would consider mundane and instantly forgettable
>first thought is how i can embellish the story to make it sound interesting
>>
>>24919788
What makes you an asshole anon-kun?
>>
>>24919919
That's the thing. I don't know. Or I am so delusional I've just mentally blocked all the asshole things I do, and deluded myself into believing they are nice things.
>>
Nothing in that points to you being horrible. Probably 90% of people could relate at least slightly to those thoughts.

Read The Waves by Virginia Woolf. It might make you feel better.
>>
Overall I think I'm a good person but lately my intrusive thoughts are giving me some doubt. In general I treat people with kindness. I love my family and friends and I care about them and I want them to be happy and everything. I do small acts of charity very regularly. Most people seem to like me.

Up until a few weeks ago my life was going really well. And in advance I'm asking you guys to spare me the Nice blog normie get out ree etc. I can't open up to people about this in real life.

I'm losing my job (last day is January 8th) and my relationship with my girlfriend is deteriorating. I feel like my life is coming apart at the seams.

I'm so angry at my boss for letting me go when I've been working so hard. The level of frustration and anger I have bubbling beneath the surface scares the shit out of me. I genuinely think that I'm one moment of righteous indignation away from beating a stranger to death.
>>
>>24919623
>use people for money, attention, ect
>cry myself to sleep at night because I'm a piece of shit
>repeat
>>
>>24920095
I'm sorry to hear that man. I genuinely mean that.
>>
>>24920146
i appreciate it. Because yo said that, i don't think you're a horrible person.
>>
>Agonize over social situations that I fuck up.
>Agonize when people think I'm an idiot for the things that I say, because I suck at speaking.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.