[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frogs and Feels Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
I'm just a random robot but the Frogs and Feels Tavern is one of my favorite things. So I think I'll just open it up, I guess? I don't really know how to serve drinks or anything. Maybe some people can just step in....Or maybe we can just drink whatever.
>>
I'm drinking a load of cherry 7UP while playing CoDBO3

add me on PS4: VentusZD
>>
Uh oh guys... Just walked by the ol' F & F Tavern and I see some guy in there that I haven't seen before. He's behind the counter looking around and... I don't know what he's doing in there.

I was about to just walk on in but now I'm a little bit concerned. Should I call the police? He seems harmless but he's messing around with all the bottles and... Is he drunk? I don't know what the fuck he's doing in there.

Anyone have the barkeep's phone #? I was hoping for a drink tonight but I just walked on by without acting funny.
>>
File: you feel it too.jpg (63 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
you feel it too.jpg
63 KB, 564x518
Could I get a vodka lime soda please barkeep?
>>
>>24919559
>I don't really know how to serve drinks or anything. Maybe some people can just step in....Or maybe we can just drink whatever.
you blew it, im calling the neighborhood watch
>>
>>24919559
I fucking

my fucking buzz is wearing off

my mind is so empty constantly even while high, even while drunk.. especially when sober

I just want to fucking feel something I want to jump out of the fucking window just to feel that fucking pain.
>>
>>24919559

Daily reminder that December 12th is the earliest sunset, and from sunday the nights will start later

(even though december 21st is the shortest day overall)
>>
>>24919721
and why the fuck am I on 4chan... because there are no other sites that I know of.. my life is fucking empty.
>>
Why do I see this thread on some nights, but not others?

For fucks sake it should be open on a friday night
>>
Hey new bartender I understand it might not be so easy the first day but all I want is an extra strong lager beer. That's not too hard right. To make it extra clear I want an ABV above 7% at least.
>>
>>24920177

it actually is hard, i dont know shit about lagers man. i dont know. take this moonshine in the back i guess. it was behind some dustry crates and cobwebs. i think theres some berries in it or something
>>
File: 1411417156123.jpg (5 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1411417156123.jpg
5 KB, 200x150
So, r9k, why aren't you with her, right now?
>>
>>24920423
shes hanging out with her family, something I cannot do, since she is all I have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7_Te7iDojA
>>
File: Vyvanse10mgLogo1.png (109 KB, 522x173) Image search: [Google]
Vyvanse10mgLogo1.png
109 KB, 522x173
They prescribed it to me over a year ago. I only took it for two weeks before throwing out the bottle.

But I still think about it. Craving it. Wishing I had it right here and how.

Literally crystal meth.
>>
File: 1449073924442.jpg (40 KB, 196x325) Image search: [Google]
1449073924442.jpg
40 KB, 196x325
>>24919559

Whiskey on the rocks please.
>>
>>24920471
You got ADHD anon?
>>
>>24920423
because you're implying theres a her and even if there was that she would want anything to do with me
>>
Any gin back there newguy? Need something strong to prepare myself for a get together a Stacy I know invited me. I don't know how I'll manage, but if they're all drunk I can probably sit in a corner and feel more alone than usual. Drinks wine to wash away the stress she says... Says the Stacy. How you holding up back there good sir?
>>
File: 87433536467.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
87433536467.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>24920774
G-gin!?

Uhh.... That's basically the same as vodka right!???

H-here take this!!
>>
>>24920423
You mean that whore i had a distance relationship with after she contacted me on her own accord? Well i dropped her after she sperged out on me and when she came crawling back couple months l8er i told her to fuck off again and she hasn't tried adding/contacting me again since

Luckily i may add

I'm starting to think there's no decent women left anymore at this point
>>
>>24920889
Close enough, as long as the alc content is high I'm good. Ya done did good kid
>>
>>24920455
I'm sorry senpai, at least you still have her though

>>24920673
I'm sorry man

>>24920980
Well, you made the right decision. It's good to cut those bitches out of your life before they can cause you too much pain.
>>
>>24920659

I don't know anymore. I stopped seeing doctors because the mental healthcare in this state is fucked. I'm doing okay now but I'm still craving Vyvanse holy shit
>>
>>24920423
With her friends. A week ago I asked her If we could hang out today but she said school had her all tied up. Come to find out, she's hanging with her friends.

A simple "no" would have sufficed but whatever I guess.
>>
File: 1445656263760.jpg (37 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1445656263760.jpg
37 KB, 500x354
>>24919559

I'll take a scotch. Single malt please.

Been unemployed attorney for about 2 months now. Had 2 interviews and neither worked out. Going to try my hand at solo practitioner next week. I know that companies don't hire in Q4, but it's still depressing being jobless in this Holiday season. Younger brothers are both employed with well paying jobs, and I am happy for them, but I wish I could join them. I have faith in the future, but I wish it would work out in my time. Oh well, that's enough rambling from me. Thanks again for that drink.
>>
>>24919751
I've been in dark places too man. The liquor helps at first but eventually holds you back. I still relapse here and there but shit gets better.
>>
File: waifu.png (452 KB, 886x1176) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
452 KB, 886x1176
>>24919559

I'll have a mug of fresh Rompope por favor
Tis the season
Yes, I know it's a hard order, but the long wait will be worth it imo

Pic related is my fantasy Nippon waifu

I'm taking Intro Japanese 101 at CC next semester and I want to git gud enough to travel to Japan in somewhere between 2 to 4 or 5 years from now and meet her IRL version or at least a qt3.14 Japanese grill who's somewhat similar to her

Her name is based Kiyomi

>I will never take her on a chill night-walk under the starry night sky unpolluted by city lights
>I will never hold her hand tenderly and listen to her tell me the lullabies, stories and folk tales of her village/ancestors
>I will never alternate big and little spoon with her and tenderly caress her bangs and rosy cheeks
>we will never snuggle /comfy/ in Aokigahara, not a living soul anywhere nearby, listening to the rhythm of each other's heartbeats and breathing patterns, and KeKing maniacally on occasion bc we're both Blasted out of our Minds on Acid, Peyote and/or other Hallucinogens and the Trees, Plants, Little Cute Animals and Stars above our heads all blend together and shape-shift into the most Absolutely Ridiculous Trippy Colorful Forms and Patterns
>I will never whisper into her ear "I Love You, Kiyomi-chan. More than anything in the world. I would die a thousand deaths just to relive this single moment in your arms."

WHY LIVE?!?! :0 :'( :"( :O
>>
>>24920423
There isn't a her.

I always thought not to pine over some girl who isn't interested in me would be nice, freeing. Instead all I feel is emptiness. It's like I've lost and given up.
>>
File: 1406501712563.jpg (268 KB, 634x919) Image search: [Google]
1406501712563.jpg
268 KB, 634x919
>tfw mentally ill
>tfw all gf's leave me because I abuse them emotionally on accident
>tfw drunk
>tfw clinically depressed

i keep putting off killing myself, I'm just wondering when I'll finally snap
>>
File: dank.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I don't know if that other anon from yesterday is here, but still.

I didn't go to that bus today. I've decided I won't take the final next week so I'm probably never going to see her again.

I feel sorry, sorry for myself.
I wish I could've met her in some other situation where it would've been easier to talk to her and get to know her, but it did not happen.

I'll probably always regret it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.