[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you lonely virgins just get tinder? I just made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 1440x2560
Why don't you lonely virgins just get tinder? I just made an account and already have had 7 dates and fucked two bitches haha shit is easy fa'm
>>
because I'm ugly and socially inept
>>
if i was a girl i would take that as you saying i was fat and i would be offended
>>
>>24919260
Is this Kathryn or Shannon?
>>
>>24919411
maybe you should jump off a cliff
>>
You need to be attractive for tinder, you total fucking retard.
>>
>>24919260
Should've said "Make way for the titanic, Because this ship just broke the ice."
>>
Who else here tried tinder, swiped right on every girl, and still only got matched with bots
>>
>>24919260
You must be physically attractive.

It doesn't work as well when you're physically unattractive.
>>
God this shit disgusts me. It's all a bunch of frigid recycling of human meat. It must be nice to have no emotions.
>>
Regardless of OP being a fucking faggot, notice how the guy has to do a TON of work and be original only for her to say absolutely nothing and be like" Yes I will talk to you!" showing literally no personality herself.. What the fuck? The internet completely fucked up the pussy value.
>>
>>24919594
>the internet

The heightened sexual market value of women predates the internet.
>>
>>24919615
Maybe in big cities, but even here in european small rural areas they all know they can just go online and get fucked 10 times a day if they wanted to. It fucks up everything.
>>
because i don't have a facebook
>>
>>24919594
>>24919615
It's the fault of modern men.
Stop being such whipped fags and this will stop.

This was never the case in the 50s you fucking idiots.
>>
File: 2015-12-12 03.22.22.png (182 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-12 03.22.22.png
182 KB, 720x1280
>>24919260
Guys, seriously, just take good photos of yourself (not selfies where you're holding a phone at an arms length), and you'll do fine on tinder, even if you're not brad pitt.

I'm not even that good looking and im getting phone numbers and dates EASILY. These girls are giving it away at this point.
>>
>>24919476
The Titanic didn't break the ice, it was broken by the ice.
>>
>>24919260
OP I am really getting tired of your shit. I hope you get accused of rape,get aids, and force to pay child support to a nigger baby that is no yours.
>>
>>24919719
I know, but do you think normies will care?
>>
>>24919693
this
men need to start thinking about it in terms of a job interview. is the woman in question able to meet all your demands and standards? (which should be fucking high).
>>
>>24919523
this.
It's like that model who is a total god in aesthetics asking, in general, how anyone could be depressed in life.
>>
>>24919753
The smarter ones probably would. But then again, smart people probably don't use Tinder much.
>>
>>24919795
True, I'd assume most normos would think it's clever since they probably wouldn't even think about it.
>>
>>24919693
>Stop being such whipped fags and this will stop.

Ok bro, I'll just go and change the behavior of an entire gender.
>>
File: kjp.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kjp.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>24919693
it's women shaming men by taking pictures of everything they say, and literally extorting them and ruining men's lives for just being honest

if you hurt a woman's feelings in this day and age, you could literally go to jail, be hated and killed in jail depending on the name of the crime, lose your job, outcasted by women, (who often work in HR, which will prevent you from becoming employed) and just essentially systematically ruin any chance of progression you have in society.

In the 50s women didn't have the power to do all that shit dude. Men aren't just "whipped fags" they would just rather avoid ruining their lives
>>
>>24919714
Sounds great until the part where you actually have to meet the bitch IRL and she realizes you cherry picked your photos and you aren't really 8/10
>>
>>24919693
anger is the first step to acceptance desu senpai.
>>
I don't want to meet someone through pixellated text on a screen.
>>
File: interplay.jpg (95 KB, 1309x660) Image search: [Google]
interplay.jpg
95 KB, 1309x660
Or you could meet a Japanese qt penpal. Not only do you get to make friends, but you'd get to learn a language too.
>>
>>24920239
>that website
>all the potential foreign girls
Too bad you'd still have to be a chad to even have a chance.
>>
>>24920590
You never know. There's quite a few lonely milfs looking for someone to talk to. If they're desperate enough, they'll fly you over to live with them. I even get messages from Iranian sluts trying to trick me into getting them a VISA to live with me.
>>
>>24919411
that's because you have low self esteem

and you're fat
>>
>>24920724
>milfs
>desperate
I mainly was looking for russian or english girls honestly, they probably require chad unless the russian girls just want a visa. I should probably start working out if I ever wanna join that site for russians.
also >Getting them a visa to live with me
What? do they like want to leech off you after they have a visa? or just get the visa and run?
>>
>>24920239
>Telavivparty.com
>>
>>24919714
>take good photos

teach me senpai
>>
>>24919260
>Why don't you lonely virgins just get tinder?
But I'm not white
>>
I'm afraid people I know will find me
>>
>>24919693
You live through the 50s bro?
>>
>>24920239
That sounds like a really efficient way to get phished.
>>
All I get is crazy white chicks with daddy issues
>>
>>24920915
Ha I have that issue with tinder too.
>>
File: VxqkSBK.jpg (183 KB, 2555x1439) Image search: [Google]
VxqkSBK.jpg
183 KB, 2555x1439
>>24919260
ill fucking shoot you okay
>>
>>24919714
way to not block out her cell #
>>
But I do have a Tinder and it's gotten me nothing.

No matches.
>>
>>24922702
i just turned 18 and im still in highschool as a senior. when can i start doing tinder
>>
>>24922680
i just texted her do you think she will respond?
>>
>>24922716

When your Chad level has reached new lengths
>>
ezpz ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>24922974
Chads can do anything, we knew this.
>>
tinder is quite easy desu

I have a gf now but here are my 'stats' if you will

>met up with 4 girls
>fucked one
>fucked another (gf'd for 7 months before breaking up)
>the other two stayed the night without sex (lel)
>>
>>24923074
She claims to be an INTP on her profile too, which means that she's a fembot.
>>
>>24919260
Because I don't give a shit about mindless fucking and I'm not sad enough to use any online dating
>>
>>24923103
>fembot
>fem
>bot
Remember that females can't be robots though.
>>
I wish Anons would post pictures of themselves so we can tell if they're Chad or average looking.
They all say, "I'm not even that good looking", which is probably bullshit.
>>
>>24919714
How can I take a photo of myself if I'm not holding the phone?
>>
>>24923138
Oh yeah I forgot about that. I may or may not be a robot.
>>
>>24923192
Going off the tinder pictures, assuming it's not a fake chad profile, you aren't a robot no.
>>
I consider myself good looking and I still don't have any luck with women.

After I get a match I don't know what to say, I just ask questions but it's awkward and boring.
>>
File: family.jpg (31 KB, 446x643) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
31 KB, 446x643
>tfw too scared to talk to any of them
>>
>>24923257
Same here, one time (ONE TIME) a match talked to me and it was awkward as fuck.
>>
>>24923298
exactly
>her:hey!
me: Hi. hows it going
>good you?
"Im good"

???????
What next?
I always get stumped at this part
>>
I don't care about sex nearly at all. I just want a fulfilling romantic relationship with a woman.
>>
When did fa'm get censored to senpai?
>>
File: 1443932565249.jpg (34 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
1443932565249.jpg
34 KB, 489x488
>>24919260
unblock the number senpai

we can't smash, but you can- and after you do the least you could do is let us dox her
>>
>>24923349
I don't know man, when you ask too many questions girls see that as boring, so I'm really clueless here, maybe a joke or something.
>>
>>24919260
Nice spam/shilling

MODS
>>
what the hell do you guys put in your bio? should I just put my height (6'3") or is that too shallow?
>>
>>24923352
If you're anything like me anon, good luck with that.

I'm too helplessly shy to even talk to people
I've become too cynical to make new friends
My whole family thinks I'm a letdown

I somehow made it to senior year of high school (I'm 18, mods) without even having a girlfriend. Once. Not in middle school either.

California's a fucking shithole, everyone here is fake and the few genuinely happy people here haven't been shat on so much by the world that it just leaves you wanting to be left alone.
>>
>>24923764
You're only "18", kid.

Wait until you're 26 where these things become relevant.
>>
>>24923764
>18 year old hs senior crying about no gf on r9k

wew lads
>>
File: wewladtoast.png (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
wewladtoast.png
36 KB, 512x512
>>24923798

Tbh original commeeent xD
>>
>tfw occasionally go to reddit's tinder board to get a laff
>literally all they ever do is post puns
>the girls eat it up

i cant imagine the guys there are good looking though. i mean reddit already has the stereotype of being nerdy how the fuck can their guys on tinder bang hot girls
>>
>>24923764

>18
>robot
>no gf

wow big surprise anon. Life sure is tough for ya.
>>
Because im a 25 year old loser living with my parents
>>
>>24923937
>>literally all they ever do is post puns
>>the girls eat it up
I really hope this is because the girls on tindr are just trashy as hell and not because women in general find that kind of bullshit amusing
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.