[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you come to terms with the fact that you'll never find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1416193315361.jpg (204 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1416193315361.jpg
204 KB, 1024x680
Have you come to terms with the fact that you'll never find a nice girl with no past relationships to settle down with and start a family?
How are you dealing with it?

It is apparently unrealistic in modern society.
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>24918811
Yes.

I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life. No girlfriends nor friends. I'll only work to get enough money to keep me alive because I can't have NEETbux forever. Then I'll spend the rest of my time waiting for death to come. However long that may be. (I might go meet her myself someday when I finally break)
>>
>>24918895
It's a strange feeling.
I'm not even sad at this point, I've just come to terms with that and now I just feel empty.
>>
>start a family
Why the fuck would anyone want that? Seriously, my wagekeking is hard enough without having to support a bunch of little ungrateful shits
>>
>>24919302
Wouldn't you want that if you found a caring wife?

I think having a traditional wife that stays at home and helps raise them would give a lot of joy. Seeing them grow up.

Being welcomed by your wife and kids when you come home from a hard days work with dinner ready sounds nice.

I know relationships are no longer like that, but wouldn't you want it if you could?
>>
>>24919540
>Being welcomed by your wife and kids when you come home from a hard days work with dinner ready sounds nice.
Sounds terrible. Least I want upon limping back home from work is more human interaction
>>
Yep

But also I've lived and studied in 4 different countries, I have 4 degrees, I do high level collaborative research with people from all over the world, and I travel very frequently. My life is pretty badass.

and yes, I do still post on 4chan b/c I started lurking in 2006 when I was a lonely foreveralone.

g2g transcending humanity
>>
>>24918811
I don't need a pure girl.
I don't need a 10/10

All I need is someone to love that will love me back.

All I need to someone to tell me I'm not going to be a failure. Someone to tell me I haven't already ruined my future. Someone to tell me they love me. Someone I can wake up to in the morning and
>smile

But how could I even compete....
Would it be cruel to give my thoughts to her?

I want out...
>>
>>24919599
Wageslaving really breaks people huh?
I have no idea how you can handle it without a supporting family.
>>
>>24919233
hits home bro
*drinks*
f5
>>
>>24919700
Imagine going on an 8 hour walk everyday down a grey hallway with no doors, knowing that when you leave you have to come back again in less than 16 hours
>>
>>24919672
This. I don't need her to be a pure anime girl with perfect aesthetics. She could have a squad of football niggers behind her belt, who gives a shit. I just want a girl who'll genuinely like and care about me, so we can share both happy and miserable moments together.
>>
>>24919781
>She could have a squad of football niggers behind her belt
All sex and relationships permanently change a human. Women are specifically vulnerable.
A women who fucked a dozen football niggers is going to have monster emotional baggage that is going to stop her from being able to function on a level that allows her to actually love you in the sense that you're describing.
>>
>>24918811
>with no past relationships
no one gets it right on their first try.
a young person starts dating who society tells them to date - Chads, Stacies, whathaveyou - and will over time learn to change their ideal partner based on what has or hasn't worked in the past.

for instance, you might think you want a shy qt because in your head it makes her more loving to you, cute, and helpless, but in reality you might find a shy qt to be cold, distant, and distracted, and you might not like it once you experience it.

but of course, I'm speaking to people who have no idea how relationships work, and somehow expect happiness and fulfillment to just drop into their laps.
>>
>>24919937
>a young person starts dating who society tells them to date

Why women shouldn't vote. Who believes this garbage?
>>
>>24919937
I'm sure people can get it right on their first try as long as they show some self-restraint, tough in today's society which sends the signal that not having sex somehow makes you a loser, I know.

I feel like you stop taking relationships seriously when you have had multiple ones.
>>
>>24918811
I think a past relationship is fine. You can't find the right person if you don't get to know people. But going on a few dates with someone is different from talking a few times and then fucking. I don't think I could accept a girl who isn't a virgin. I've been on dates and never allowed it to get to anything like sex, that stuff is for when you meet the right person. .
>>
>>24919937
>but of course, I'm speaking to people who have no idea how relationships work, and somehow expect happiness and fulfillment to just drop into their laps
>implying normies know shit about relationships work

If they did everyone wouldn't be circling in serial "monogamy" hell into their thirties then getting divorced.
>>
>>24918811
>no past relationships
>not finding a girl that was cheated on

she would be devoted to you. i think i can handle some trust issues
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.