[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I spot disgusting twitchy coffeefag as I sip my delicious tea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: brittea.jpg (111 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
brittea.jpg
111 KB, 1024x681
>mfw I spot disgusting twitchy coffeefag as I sip my delicious tea
>>
Drinking a pot of coffee is the only thing that makes me happy anymore
>>
Same, coffee makes me laugh and happy.
>>
tea is only good when it's cold and strong. otherwise, you may as well just drink hot water, tastes about the same
>>
File: 1414466838656.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1414466838656.png
8 KB, 500x450
>tfw coffee doesn't do anything to me
>>
>>24918578
>>24918578
>cold tea
absolutely disgusting. i do agree with stronger teas

>recently bought some darjeeling and chinese black teas
so comfy
>>
>being a teakek

Oh I am laffin
>>
>>24918694
>darjeeling
Could you get any more pleb? Literally Dorritos of teas
>>
>>24918642
>tfw on Risperdal and have to drink 10 cups of coffee a day just to feel normal

so glad I switched my meds
>>
I don't understand how people drink coffee. Just one cup makes my anxiety about 50 times worse and stops me even functioning in social situations.
>>
>>24918797
i enjoy it

>no poointheloogf to snuggle and drink tea with
>>
>>24918841
wouldn't you have to pee every 2 minutes?
>>
I have started drinking tea instead of coffee. I will have to agree with the whole "tea is better" opinion.
>>
File: P8JtMsw.png (282 KB, 634x465) Image search: [Google]
P8JtMsw.png
282 KB, 634x465
>tfw I spot a limp-wristed tea drinker as I savor the subtle flavors of my french-press brewed black coffee

fucking degenerates
>>
>mfw it's 2015 and teafags haven't invented a decent tea machine yet
What's it like having to do more than press 1 button to get a beverage guys?
>>
>>24918943
>coffee
>flavor
top of the kek
Its bitter. Sometime more, sometimes less, but its just hot, bitter water. People drink coffee because its so disgusting it takes sleepiness away
>>
>>24918694
iced tea (and coffee too) is the best
also, assam > darjeeling
>>24918994
because tea doesn't need a machine, just a kettle to boil water (also a one button operation). same with coffee actually, Keurig sucks ass t b h f a m. just get a french press or a moka pot
>>
>>24919036
only if your palate is unrefined, in which case good tea is wasted on you as well
>>
>>24918994
>Not using a coffee machine to heat water, pour into a cup, steep the teabag for a while, then just pour in sugar
It's literally no work. I have a coffee machine I use for tea, I push one button and it pours out just enough to fill a cup up, I wait a minute or two then pour in a couple pouches of splenda. It's fucking easy.
>>
>>24918438
You're 14 if you get "twitchy" from drinking coffee
>>
>tfw smoking a cigarette while drinking a mug of hot black coffee right after waking up

I drink more tea than coffee, but coffee is the only beverage that can stand up to the flavor of tobacco, and the mix of the effects is quite nice.
>>
>>24919036
Spoken like a true pleb. For a start, instant coffee isn't coffee any more than instant tea is tea.

If you can't taste the difference between different varieties of bean then there's something wrong with your tongue or something.

>>24919092
>Keurig sucks ass t b h f a m. just get a french press or a moka pot
I've been using cafetieres for years, we recently got a Nespresso machine at work and I think it's much tastier and about the same price I pay for beans per cup, I'm going to get myself one soon.
>>
>>24918874
You have to drink more, you end up very hyperactive and can function

However the anxiety on the comedown is horrible, I save it for situations I know I can get out of in time
>>
>>24918438
why is there a war between the two
i drink both, coffee warms me up better but i like a cold sweet tea or hot green tea or chamomile or fucking whatever
>>
>>24919153
it also works really well with booze. coffee + a bit of milk/almond milk + dark rum is one of the best mixed drinks ever
>tfw out of coffee and out of rum
>>
I only make kratom tea, and it tastes disgusting. It gets me really high really quick though.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.