[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW you finally get a cute asian girl and then cum too quick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1428356895249.png (369 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1428356895249.png
369 KB, 500x483
TFW you finally get a cute asian girl and then cum too quick

Is there any way to make myself fear cumming? Some people are scared of clowns but that fear is created when young. I'm 20. How do I learn to fear my own cum? I want to spook myself into lasting ~15 minutes

She's still talking to me so I must not have blown it fast enough to scare her off.
>>
>>24917964
train yourself to associate cumming with pain by shocking yourself every time you cum

this will have one of two effects:

you will either start to feel pleasure from pain
or
your body will be trained to not cum
>>
>>24918260
that seems kind of risky but I don't have any better ideas. is there a way to make ejaculation a voluntary response?
>>
>>24918407
hmm perhaps edging and shocking yourself every time you feel close to cumming?

then you will [obviously] not come but you can still continue building a tolerance to stimulation

honestly tho the best way to last longer is to just not masturbate for a long time
>>
>>24918445
would I have to directly shock my cock or can I just shock my arm or something?

I've gone over some other potential plans:

1. Take ~4 sleeping pills about 20 minutes before foreplay and hope that I'll be too tired to cum quickly.

2. Rub a bit of icy hot on the tip of my dick the day I think I'll have sex. I'll wipe away the residue before she comes. When she starts sucking me off I'll be in agony, too much to cum.

3. Have more sex and try to get used to the sensation. (i have serious doubts about this plan)
>>
File: 1448845259252.jpg (91 KB, 414x550) Image search: [Google]
1448845259252.jpg
91 KB, 414x550
>not fingering her
>not eating that pussy until she cums
>being this retard
>>
>>24918668
yeah i would shock the dick directly. i like the shock plan more than the others it seems like the only effective one

try shocking sensitive areas like the head and ballsack
>>
>>24918740
I'm not trying to write a book over here so I left out details.

20 minutes of foreplay, fingering her, playing with and sucking on her tits, didn't eat her out (I'm afraid she'll find out I'm inexperienced)
>>
>>24918979
does that pose a risk of nerve damage?
>>
>>24919069
if anything it will help you build tolerance

but no it wont as long as you use a small charge
>>
>>24919113
what if I just build tolerance to being shocked on the cock with electric and it does nothing for sex. I'm not like having sex with an electric socket
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.