[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about Eurasians that makes them so nutty?is it their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 283x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 283x425
What is it about Eurasians that makes them so nutty?is it their genes?upbringing? Idk
>>
File: 1445501506770.jpg (45 KB, 457x947) Image search: [Google]
1445501506770.jpg
45 KB, 457x947
>>24917771
>Eurasians
Their supremacy
>>
>>24917792
He looks like he'd be really really easy to beat up
>>
>>24917792
he looks based as fuck here
im going to fap to this at some point
>>
>stop white male and Asian female breeding for 2016

We have to Stop them from bringing these demons into the world
>>
>>24917771
It's usually the white fathers and asian mothers.
>>
>>24917820
I doubt you could even get a punch in on him in a one on one situation, if you had read his manifesto you would know that he was well versed in self-defence and only lost his battles when he was overly out numbered.
>>
>>24917771
I have a eurasian friend who was adopted from Russia.
I know how u feel op
>>
>>24917865
Well versed in self defense are you serious? What's his story on that
>>
>>24917771
WMAF households are really shitty to grow up in. The women are very superficial. They think that every white guy is loaded with bukubucks and will treat them like sugar babies. The men see them as pure traditional home makers that most Asian women would be if they were to have married their same race and stayed in the motherland. Creates a lot of tension and traumatic stress
Eurasian male here, this was my childhood
>>
>>24917771
They're living proof that genetically inferior white men (AKA nonchads and robots) should not be allowed to breed
>>
>>24917968
He trained himself in self-defence. He could take a hit and he packed a punch himself.

This man was magnificent.
>>
Just remember this guy is as white as our current president is. Thats all.
>>
>>24917987
How did you're father treat you since you are basically an Asian boy?
>>
>>24917987
So, in other words, it has nothing to do with the race and everything to do with the dysfunctional idiots in the marriage?
>>
>>24918014
As magnificent as the fanfiction of a *unsheaths katana* weeb sure
>>
>>24918060
>dysfunctional idiots in the marriage
that describes WM/AF to a tee desu senpai
>>
>>24917771
Since they usually have a white father and Asian mother, they have an inferiority complex since their Asian mother rejected Asian men in favor of a white man.

This can manifest itself in violence.

Seriously, I don't have a problem with any other race on principle, but parents who have children that are a different race than one of them (including cross-racial adoption) are mostly doing it for themselves, and paying little regard for the child's identity.

They might think race "doesn't matter", but they don't have the right to force a child into that mindset involuntarily.
>>
>>24917820
He looks like he'd internalize every aggression against him, and meticulously plot violent revenge.

OH WAIT
>>
>>24917771
he just had the thirst for black betty booty
>>
File: 1440638056932.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1440638056932.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>mfw AMWF son
>>
>>24918024
My mom left my dad for, surprise, a richer white guy at about 7 years old. He raised me as a single father and was very tough on me. I initially thought that he resented me because I reminded him of my mom but I now know he did it so I wouldn't be a stereotypical soft spoken Asian guy. He had tough men in his upbringing, coal miner grandfather, Vietnam vet/cop dad and I'm glad he gave me the same. Him and I now are best friends though since we see very eye to eye.
>>24918060
Yeah this is pretty much it. It happens across any race and any mix but the circumstances of how WM and AF perceive each other really does create some tension down the line
>>
I'm less offended at the abuse of power and rape, and more offended by some of the chimp tier trash he selected
>>
>>24917987
Women who date out of their race usually have problems.

>>24918060
People who race mix usually are dysfunctional. See >>24918093

Please just let us have our discussion without flinging oversimplified Reddit nonsense at us.
>>
They're butthurt because they're not white like their father. Plus, their mother rejected gooks and married a white man instead.
>>
Obviously there are two types of eurasians. WM/AF and AM/WF
The former results in a child that is a product of a fetish.
The latter results in a child that is a product of pimping.
A white man getting with an asian girl is a result of a sexual fetish he has for subservient women and the offspring is a product of a fetish. They know this deep down and have unseated feelings of inadequacy because of this. In order to compensate the guys try to bang as many girls as possible in a rapey way since they are half and have this inadequacy. The girl offspring of this relationship often gravitate towards the biggest chad type and dumb themselves down and hang out with sorostitutes etc. Eventually they will settle down for a mid tier chad that is domineering towards her like her father.

The AM/WF relationship is a product of pimping. The AM has to overcome social norms and cultural meekness to get a white girl into a long term relationship. He has intelligence, humor, and great social awareness usually. A son born to this dynamic looks up to his father with pride, and does well to reach the standards set before him. The daughters of this relationship know what a quality man is and will very seldom neglect her studies etc to get with whatever guy, they genuinely pick a top tier type of guy to be with that is either asian or white. There is little difference between these races in her mind. She will not get with any others. Usually will settle down with a minimal amount of boyfriend having only dealt with the best of the best.

So when talking to a half asian girl always ask her if she's a product of a fetish or a product of pimping, and explain this to her. It shows awareness that she knows deep down but rarely hears. If she's a product of fetish quickly put her in a subjugation type of mindset and proceed. If she's the product of pimping you have to bring your A-game and recognize her Dad is probably much cooler than you are, but deal accordingly.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>24918220
Why do white people think rape is something good?

Why would you want a woman to be raped?
>>
In my experience the Eurasian friends I had were crazy/ aspie as fuck but for some reason girls think they're really hot.
>>
>>24918014
LOL sure no one tough looks away and makes a cringe face every sentence I thought you meant his rich parents hired mma coaches to teach him muay Thai and shit
>>
>>24918277

Did I say that tyrone?

deyz no b teachin u da english?
>>
>>24918309
You're saying you're mad that he didn't rape white women. When will white Guy's learn that being raped isn't a compliment?
>>
>>24917839
Beta keks & self hating asian women, what a combination.
>>
>>24918268
>all this bullshit

wtf are you talking about faggot ?
>>
File: autism.jpg (43 KB, 650x125) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
43 KB, 650x125
>>24918014
>>24917865
lel I bet you think his manifesto is well written too?
This is high tier fedora schlock
>>24918093
They're half asians who can't be full white and therefore project all their shortcomings on not being pure.
I'm pretty sure this only applies to the males though since I've never heard of some asian/white female complaining about her life being shit due to being a halfie.
>>
>>24918277
Are you trolling?

Non-white men are far more likely to rape.

And he didn't even say rape was good.
>>
>>24918354
>They're half asians who can't be full white and therefore project all their shortcomings on not being pure.

Again, I think it's more the feeling of being rejected by their mother, and by extension all womanhood.

It's healthiest for kids to look like the parent of their gender.
>>
>>24918242
I wouldn't say that women who date out of their race have problems for doing so. Most people aren't mentally stable enough to be in a relationship. Most people who are in a relationship are able to do so because they are attractive enough for the other person to want to be an item. Plenty of white, black, Asian and so on have issues with each other and plenty of pure race children will be mentally fucked
>>24918354
Although by the books I'm a white guy I am very proud of my Khmer roots. There are instances where I speak the language for fun, eat the traditional foods and I would kill for a chance to go to Cambodia. I am in no way upset over being a hapa, but my situation isn't the case for everybody obviously
>>
File: david-chang.jpg (32 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
david-chang.jpg
32 KB, 480x540
>>24917771
is that david chang?
what did he do this time?
>>
>>24918516
Raped some sistas
>>
>>24918174
you are lying but even not you are still a loser
>>
>>24918486
>I wouldn't say that women who date out of their race have problems for doing so.

I would. It's an attraction to the "exotic", it's like dating a girl with purple hair and a nosering.

It's true most people are bad at relationships in general, but dating within another culture compounds all of that. People are less likely to notice character flaws in a person from another culture, and they will make mistakes that could have been avoided more easily if they stayed within their own race.

It's worse still when they decide to have a child who will be forced into a mixed identity and family regardless of his choice.
>>
>>24917771
Becuase they are raised to be white boys but they Asian and society treats them that way.
>>
File: 1426566917731.png (24 KB, 492x475) Image search: [Google]
1426566917731.png
24 KB, 492x475
>>24918603
No lie. I just come here to laugh at you
>>
>>24917771
Because the Eurasian has been raised in a pretty much white household since the mother turned her back on her race in favor of "stepping up". It's ignored that he's not 100% white, so he won't gain all the privilege which end up biting them in the ass when they step into the real world. Maybe if their Asian heritage was better appreciated just like his white heritage they maybe wouldn't be so dysfunctional.
>>
>>24919242
What about WMAFs that go through Asian upbringings and are basically considered Asian by their parents? I am an example
>>
>>24917771
Pretty much what >>24917987 and >>24918060
said.

I work at a touristy place and everytime I see a white male asian female couple it's always the same.
The asian lady speaks barely any english and is completely spoilt by her husband who's a doormat. So then any common courtesy for other people just fucks off.

They do the stupidest shit like hand the husband all their stuff to put in their locker, expect them to take the locker key out for them and inane shit like that. I saw one lady demand her husband to put her shoes on for her. I can't imagine what it would be like growing up as their child, jesus fuck.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.