[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cigarettes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12
File: 100_4068.jpg (997 KB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
100_4068.jpg
997 KB, 2736x3648
Pic related, shitty MacDonald's. What do you smoke, and favorite brands et cetera.

Smoking is the only way I cope with my wage life.
>>
White trash tier Marlboro Menthols.
I only hate smoking because of the smell i could give a fuck less about health effects and i refuse to vape.
>>
>>24917821

I think they're banning menthol up here in Canada soon. I love Marlboro reds, but I can't buy them in my province.
>>
DuMaurier or Belmonts. Only really smoke when drinking.
>>
>>24917852
If shipping wouldn't kill me i would send you some m8.
>>
>>24917740
Nice effort with the OP, i dont smoke but it deserves a (you)
>>
femanon
Berkeley Menthol

Only because its one of the last brand of menthold cigs in the uk that actually is a pack of 20.
>>
Don't anymore, but used to smoke Turkish royals and my friend's shisha
>>
Don't think they are a thins in Europe or North America but I smoke winfield blue
Will occassionally get a pack of Marlboro red or the marlboro ice blast menthols (usually if I'm rolling).
>>
File: 1421320090361.gif (957 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1421320090361.gif
957 KB, 500x418
>>24918025
they are a thing*
>>
fuck, now I want a cig. don't have money though, so I'll have to roll up my old, dry American Spirit tobacco. maybe I'll get a fresh pack of prerolls when my next paycheck comes through
>>
Winston Reds

Oh please, God, wake me
>>
>>24917740
Back in high school ten years ago, me and my buddies always had a joke that Macdonalds Specials were named that way because you could get a pack with a tenner and still have enough for the Mcdonald's special (value menu pick). Cigs were 5 and a half, value meal was 4.25. Makes you realize just how much prices go up in ten years.
I smoke CC's now and it's never less than ten bucks even for a twenty pack.
>>
File: 1408196314432.jpg (411 KB, 1280x1256) Image search: [Google]
1408196314432.jpg
411 KB, 1280x1256
>>24918025

I used to smoke those iceblast menthols when I was in Europe for a while.

I find it kind of funny I could easily get Marlboro red's when I lived in Sweden, but here in Canada I can't buy the bloody things.
>>
File: 1405166355416.gif (999 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1405166355416.gif
999 KB, 500x282
>>24918131

I get McDonald reds at the gas station by my job for $10.05 a pack. I used to smoke Number 7s but they went up so much that I can't bare to kill a 20 for a single deck of smokes.
>>
File: 1447422945352s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447422945352s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>24917740
What does it taste like to kiss a smoker? I'm going on a second date in a few days with a police officer who smokes, and I heard it's like licking an ash tray. I never tasted tobacco or nicotine for that matter, so I have no clue what I'm in for. I never french kissed either so it may go that far too.

>mfw i'll end up cleaning my vomit off the back seat of his off duty car
>female, inb4 gaaay
>wee woo
>>
>>24918184
Thats strange
I thought malrboro red was very popular in the USA and Canada
>>
>>24918321

I think American cigarettes are easier to find in other provinces. Not so much where I live though.
>>
I smoke one or two a day. Handrolled American Spirits, finally got some filters for them. I like to wake up, brew a mug of coffee, then smoke and drink it while reading the news on my phone on my porch. I'm almost tempted to get a newspaper subscription so I can look like a pretentious "WRONG GENERATION XD" douchebag.
>>24918248
The cops where I live aren't even allowed to smoke
>>
I smoke American Spirit. Menthols.
>>
So we've established we smoke, but how much do you all smoke? I enjoy keeping it to a low level so I still get the nicotine rush and try to do at absolute most 3 a day. Thinking about trying to cut back to 1 and just make it a morning ritual.
>>
>>24918360
Where do you live? My comment is original
>>
I smoke Marlboro Red 100s.

Thinking about starting up vaping if it'll save me some money.
>>
>>24918956
Small town Vermont. I was bored and looking at the municipal website, and the section about joining the police said that. I mean it makes sense. Do you want your cops to have to take a breather when chasing someone down because they've smoked too much?
>>
>>24918872
It varies a lot, there are 10 cigarette days and no cigarette days, sometimes in the same week. I wish I could get that rush every time, it's amazing when you're on opiates. Feels like this overwhelming warm numb fuzziness.
>>
>>24919033
I couldn't possibly smoke 10 in a day, even if I was nodding. I would end up sick and puking after each one after four or so I think.
>>
>>24917740
>tolkein
>fallout pop figure
>windows 10
>not even debloated
Get the fuck off with your 'wage' shit fucker
>>
File: 1367483920684.png (169 KB, 656x400) Image search: [Google]
1367483920684.png
169 KB, 656x400
>>24918872
Sometimes when I don't smoke for like a day, the rush is so intense that I'm like falling over and tripping. I'd hate for someone to ask me what I was on and I'd just say "I smoked a single cigarette".
>>
Used to be American spirits light bnlue switched to snus tto try and quit and want to kill myself most days. Pribably pick up Marlboro lites soon for the nice drag
>>
>>24917740
speak to me in old english please
>>
>>24918321
I live on the east coast. The niggers only smoke newports and marlboro menthols. I smoke black and milds once in a while because they last a while and I don't smoke very often
>>
>>24919234
I never smoke standing up. I don't even try to. I'm always sitting on something so I don't need to worry about moving too much.
>>
File: monkeychan.png (129 KB, 220x227) Image search: [Google]
monkeychan.png
129 KB, 220x227
>>24917740
Are you fucking serious?
>coping with wage life
>has enough time to torrent, putting job at risk, use chrome, slowing his free time down, using steam
>READS
Are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1445707831043.gif (785 KB, 257x193) Image search: [Google]
1445707831043.gif
785 KB, 257x193
>>24917740

Malboro Golds, Benson & Hedges Gold, or Camel Blue. For when I'm strapped for cash I get rolling tobacco, Amber Leaf or American Spirit.
>>
>>24917740
>that conveniently placed old english book

How far have you gotten?

Also if I smoke it's rollies with Bali Shag or Camels.
>>
>>24918077
Sprinkle a few drops of water over it and microwave it for 20sec at low watt, not quite as good as fresh but a huge improvement
>>
>tfw the Indian girl at the 7/11 keeps getting sassy with me because I keep forgetting my ID (it's just my passport, so I don't wanna lose it)
>tfw it's really obvious I'm over 18, don't even get carded for alcohol
>>
>>24917740
I can see you're really straining to try and use those words there buddy. I'm sure the 'wage' life made a 'robot' like you tired for the day. Why don't you fuck off and leave forever to relax with stacy?
>>
>>24918248
I'd rather have gays than females on this board.
>>
>>24919234
I get that too actually, never actually heard of anyone else having that issue so that's good.
>>
>>24919234
For me a rush has never lasted more than like 5 seconds.
>>
File: lozenge.jpg (7 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
lozenge.jpg
7 KB, 285x285
Nicotine lozenge master race here.

All the benefits of cigs (almost), none of the cancer.

Then again my life is so terrible that maybe cancer would be a benefit ;-;
>>
I started smoking after I went to the loony bin. I lied and said I was a smoker so they would give me nicotine gum, and it gave me this really intense rush. They let me go outside (non-smokers aren't allowed outside) to chew my gum too.
>>
>>24919386
If you keep a piece or two of lettuce in the pouch it stays moist too.
>>
>>24919492
Nicotine's bad for your face, it's why smokers age terribly.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>24917740
>Tolkien
>Introduction to Old English
>>
How good are Lucky Strikes, Dunhills, and Nat Shermans? Are they worth looking around for, as a bored lazy NEET with nothing to do?
>>
>>24919494
>force people to stay inside to make them less crazy
>let smokers go outside even though they're not actually smoking

yay normie logic
>>
File: 15782__big.jpg (21 KB, 549x364) Image search: [Google]
15782__big.jpg
21 KB, 549x364
>who here smokes roll ups
Lads, I've been smoking these with roach not filters and it's taking its toll on my throat and lungs, going through about 10-15 a day
>feels good tbf
>>
>>24919494
Doesn't pretty much everyone in the loony bin smoke/use nicotine in some form? I know around 90% of schizophrenics smoke, something like 50-60% of bipolar people do, and like 40% of people with actual medical depression do.
>>
>>24919604
I was doing that for a while but ended up grabbing some filters. The rush without the filter was honestly a bit too much for me, because I'm a light smoker pussy. Plus it makes it the tiniest bit easier to roll, roaches can be a bit finicky even if they aren't complicated or anything.
>>
Honestly don't get why someone would smoke cigarettes when e-cigs are available

much better for you, a million flavors available and they don't make you and your clothes smell like ass
>>
>>24919590
I told them going outside was part of my habit and it made my cravings really bad when I didn't do it. It was just this fenced in asphalt terrace, wasn't like a beautiful scenic view. It was nice to get the fresh air though, I was getting cabin fever being in that place for so long.

>>24919629
Yeah, I'd say like most of the males smoke. I don't think there were any female smokers. I have schizophrenia and it's really hard not to smoke, it helps with my symptoms and makes me less nervous.
>>
>>24919677
Don't know what to get, and I don't want to go out to a store to browse because human interaction
>>
>>24919666
Checked
But true it can be a bit harder to roll but I roll alot of joints aswell so it's easy for me personally, the baka rush comes and goes for me, smoking so much a day eventually destroys all your hope of a rush
>>
>>24919713
I went to one with my friend. e-cig stores are the sketchiest places imaginable. everyone has tats and piercings, some kinda "alternative" look. I guess they just hang there all day trying different flavors or something. I don't really get it.
>>
>>24919677
I don't mind that it harms my body o accept that, I just enjoy the taste of the baka and also enjoy smoking in general
>>
>>24919677
Does it still give that rush? I've read that tobacco has an MAOI in it that gives more of a "high". Does it cost less money?
>>
>>24919726
Ever since I took a few month long break from smoking weed my rolling skills went to absolute shit, and I can barely manage right now.
>>24919683
It is fascinating how schizophrenia has that relationship with nicotine. I remember seeing stuff about how some research suggests it really does help with some of the symptoms and improve cognitive function, as well as providing relief. Seems like something you guys have a legitimate enough medical excuse to do it.
>>
File: 1444310919424.jpg (25 KB, 398x399) Image search: [Google]
1444310919424.jpg
25 KB, 398x399
>>24919677

Because you look like you're sticking a complex sex toy in your mouth.

Idiot.
>>
>>24919677
If you care about your health, you should smoke e-cigs, unless you smoke very rarely (as in maybe one or two a week). But a lot of us don't give a shit, so we'll stick with what's tried and true.
>>
>>24919801
I've never been in that boat mate, when I did stop I just never forgot how to roll, granted my rolls were worse when I started again
>>
>>24917740
I smoke Marlboro Red 100s. Only when I drink though. It really enhances the drunkness.
>>
Cigarettes and drugs go so well. They increase your blood flow so you get more drugs into your brain and you get that rush.
>>
check out this link for cheap darts fellow tobacbros
https://www.dutyfree.io/
>>
>>24920021
I'm coming down from speed a bit, have a little flutoprazepam in my system, thinking I might pop a zopiclone and then smoke some weed and tobacco in my bong.
>>
>>24917740
Canadian Classics. Most Canadian cigarettes are garbage but CCs do okay.
>>
Used to smoke Camels and Parliaments interchangeably pretty regularly but I was smoking while doing shrooms a few weeks ago and I had this really reflexive moment where I just contemplated the act of smoking. I wasn't really disgusted or anything but they just stopped working for me, like the next few I smoked I got nothing from, but they made me think even harder about the process of smoking, again, I wasn't really thinking "oh wow cancer bad" it was more like it got me thinking of how trivial it was. I have absolutely no desire to smoke now.
>>
>>24920294
Congrats. Good for you I guess.
>>
>>24919005
I love Vermont. I used to go to college there.
>>
>>24920345
UVM?
>>
>>24919677
Because I don't want to look like a douche. Same reason I don't buy a Prius.
>>
>>24919604
Amber life
>>
>>24920294
>oh wow cancer bad
top kek cavemanon
>>
>>24920373
the other one next to it. don't say the name pls
>>
>>24919677
Smell and image are really the only things, if it were still socially acceptable to smoke and smell like smoke I wouldn't give a fuck about the health risks.
>>
I quit cigarettes, mostly do other things because despite the stupid "HURR A CIGAR IS AS BAD AS A MILLION CIGARETTES AT ONCE" shit you see on the anti-smoking ads actual research shows that basically all other forms of tobacco except chew have relatively low cancer rates unless you're doing them constantly. I like to use a vaporizer or actual hookah when I'm at home, and then real cigarillos not nigarillos in public.
>>
>>24920617
That TheTruth organization that makes those outrageous claims is actually run directly by big tobacco companies, so theres a good chance it's actually false flagging, and there's a good body of research that says even if it isn't the case with TheTruth, they do do this.
>>
>>24920481
Champlain. Enjoy the shame of Champlain.

Just kidding. Mostly. I had an autistic friend who went there. I went to Sterling, which no one has ever even heard of.

Oh, unless you meant St. Mikes. What are you, some kinda Catholic?
>>
>>24918230
>20 mother fucking dollars for a pack of cigarettes
Thank Dog I live in America
>>
>>24917740
>smoke
i do not smoke i vape banana hamock,guava,ceral killa .2 ohm #tuglife
>>
>>24920715
Thugs smoke Black n Milds and Newports.
>>
>>24919567
nat shermans are G O D T I E R
i cannot imagine lucky strikes to be anything special, and dunhills are not that great but nat shermans are all i smoke
>>
>>24920764
well i seriously misplaced that i
what i really mean is #tuglyfe
>>
Do you guys think if they had just let it run it's course, like if there had never been any government regulations, and there was just a single announcement that "hey smokings not healthy btw" and that was it, would smoking have died out the way it did?
>>
>>24920787
I want to find those douchy black and gold charcoal filtered ones. Or the rainbow ones so I can pretend to be a flaming little fairy.
>>
>>24920699
>I had an autistic friend who went there.
oh lord the amount of jokes I can make about this...

vermont is so beautiful, you're lucky to live there
>>
>>24920617
>Hookah

this is supreme desu

lets do a run down

>No actual smoke
>Still get MAOIs unlike vaping
>Better flavor than vaping
>Less cancer risk
>Only good smells, clean burning wood smell of the coals mixed with what ever flavour it is, basically like incense
>exotic as fuck

It really really really fucking pisses me off that assholes are campaigning against it and are actively killing at as a thing. Fucking hell I love my local hookah bar, it's like stepping into a foreign country, maybe even a foreign planet, the music, the atmosphere, everything, you get to it through a really narrow hall way about as wide as a closet, go down three flights of rickety wooden stairs deep into the basement of a bar, dim candle light, vaguely eastern indian art, it's perfect. Like leave hookah the fuck alone. Focus on the real problem pinheads. I'm not endangering public health by hookah in my own home or at a hookah bar. I'm not going to fucking bust out a hookah pipe at a bus stop and start smoking there like people do with cigarettes. Focus on the real killer. If you just cut cigarettes smoking, all other forms of smoking would become that quirky thing you do on the weekends. It just pisses me off so much that more and more hookah bars and cigar lounges are being shut down because of these retarded government regulations. WHO THE FUCK DOES NOT CONSENT TO BEING AROUND SMOKE WHEN THEY WALK INTO A CIGAR STORE? WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY THINK WOULD BE IN IT. The fucking government always having to protect those poooooor wittle children and those INNOCENT non-smokers. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>24920944
It's just funny that the only two people I've met who go/went to Champlain are hardcore robot types. I met one at Sterling and he was too awkward to even really talk to. Or maybe he just didn't like me.
>>
>>24920821
My local tobacconist has every single kind of Nat Sherman and most European brands imported, I have no idea how he gets these.
>>
>>24920960
I just want a goddamn opium den.
>>
>>24920986
The only tobacconist/smoke shop in my town closed. I don't know if they were a flat out headshop, or also an actual tobacconist, I've heard it both ways. It went out of business when I was in middle school after the town fucked with it for selling salvia. Shit sucks. Next time I'm in the nearby city though, I know there's a tobacconist that might have what I want.
>>
Lucky Strike or Camels. Rarely Marlboro.

I go to Cuba twice a year and bring back shitloads of Cohiba.
>>
>>24920971
do they still go there?
>>
>>24921002
I would do the fuck out of opium, but my guy can't get any, closest he can get is H
>>
>>24920960
Damn you've turned me on to the shit

I don't think there's any hookah bars where I live

Where do I even start with this shit?
>>
turkish royals or camel lights depending on where i stop to buy smokes. i also enjoy the occasional cigar.
>>
who /ciagrs/ here senpai
>>
>>24921097
One person was a high school friend who is still there, the other was someone who transferred to Sterling, though I don't know if it was long term or just a semester.
>>24921103
Poppy tea is more or less the same, just no rush from smoking and a lot longer lasting. Last time I had a bunch of good seeds, I came close to trying to cook up some crude opium, but I didn't get the chance. Came so close.
>>
Smokers are jokers, and the punchline is death.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.