[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw one of my chad cousins called me 20 minutes ago >asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hgfh.png (83 KB, 246x197) Image search: [Google]
hgfh.png
83 KB, 246x197
>tfw one of my chad cousins called me 20 minutes ago
>asked me if i wanted to come with the boys and ride some jet-skis
>Always say no and always reject every offer but today for some reason i said yes
>tfw nervous
>tfw one of my cousins will be here shortly to pick me up

im scared.
>>
It's okay if you act weird. Just don't try to be someone you're not if you cannot pull it off.
>>
just think about his, they wanted to hang out with you or they wouldn't have texted you in the first place. Don't be overly critical of everything you say and do.
>>
Its probably a trick. Chad cousin is probably trying to humiliate you infront of the boys.
>>
>>24917502
They're gonna pin you down and take turns wanking on you m8
>>
>>24917502
if he is your cousin, theres a bit of chance that he might be friendly and would help you with your social insecurities. yeah maybe its a trap but you must take a decision now, if you are here you are already a failure so if you fail now no one will judge you. hmm i know i sound like a normalscum but just try anon, at this point nothing matters at all
>>
>>24917669
Sounds fun tbqh
>>
If he means boys as in bros, then you're going to be the group bitch, and you're getting raped tonight, no question about that.

If by boys he means sons, you're still going to be the bitch, but if you play your cards right, you can avoid the rape.
>>
>>24917756
>avoid the rape.
why would he want to do that?
>>
As long as you don't act full autismo you won't make a fool of yourself.

If you're fat/ana and unfunny just don't fucking go.

Even if its a trap you won't get too fucked up if you act chill.
>>
>>24917712
>Sounds fun tbqh

how?
>>
>>24917825

Nigger just ride the jet-skis. Don't think about the people. Just think jet-skis. If you focus on people too much you'll do something stupid and they'll notice.
>>
>>24917502
He's your cousin, assuming you're usually quite shut in he probably feels bad for you and wants to help you have some fun
I'm pretty shut in too, but jet-skiing has always seemed like it would be quite enjoyable
If I were you I'd be much more worried about after that, they'll probably want to go to a bar or something if they're the typical dudebro types, which I get the feeling they are
>>
DO IT OP

This is going to be great. You'll have a blast.

Just be careful.
>>
>>24917502
I made a similar mistake. If you're as much of a bumbling fuck-up as I am, you dun goofed.

>friend invites me to go out and ride ATVs with him and a bunch of other people
>normally i'd just stay home and play bideo games, but sounds fun enough, so i go
>never ridden them before though, very inexperienced with vehicles of any sort in general
>we get ready to go, right out of the gate i fuck up and flip it somehow
>not too long after that, i turn a corner too late and run over a stump (nothing actually happened, but they gave me shit for this too)
>the rest of the trip they give me shit for fucking up something so simple, i feel humiliated the whole time and am too nervous to ever shift gears beyond babby mode

>>24917619
this pretty much desu senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.