[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there actual non-virgins on /r9k/ right now? Why? What are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: ham.jpg (42 KB, 452x604) Image search: [Google]
ham.jpg
42 KB, 452x604
Are there actual non-virgins on /r9k/ right now?
Why? What are you normie shits doing on a board clearly not designed for you?
>>
Not a virgin
Gay robot
>>
I fucked four years ago.
>>
File: 1349857830295.png (447 KB, 701x629) Image search: [Google]
1349857830295.png
447 KB, 701x629
Just because I fucked some desperate, lonely, fat girls doesn't mean I'm not a robot
>>
Do hookers count, or craigslist gangbangs you got accepted to by using fake pictures
>>
I haven't had sex in so many years my virginity grew back
>>
File: is Lam rat Ional thinging.jpg (148 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
is Lam rat Ional thinging.jpg
148 KB, 816x979
>>24917443
I sold my virginity to hooker(s) to avoid becoming a lvl 50 firemage

I haven't regretted one bit and it got me a ton of confidence.

10/10 tranny hooker, would fuck again
>>
>>24917443
>Are there actual non-virgins on /r9k/ right now?
Of course there are. Where have you been?

>Why?
Because shitholes like Reddit popularized /r9k/ and allowed normies to flood in.

>What are you normie shits doing on a board clearly not designed for you?
Laughing at robots to boost their self esteem, or convincing themselves that they're "totally robots, bro!" (see: "cyborgs") even though they're normalfags through and through.
>>
>>24917443
Because I've been in this site since before it was a clubhouse for bitter virgins. I'm not going anywhere. Deal with it- or get laid, it's not that hard.
>>
Makes me feel better about myself and gives me motivation to keep myself from becoming a failure
>>
>>24917443
Are you really that fucking dumb?
This board was designed around the robot filtering out copypasta you stupid fuck.

It was designed to keep it as original as possible.
Just because the refuse of society 'decided' it was their board is completely fallacious.

You are almost as bad as the furfags who flood /trash/
>>
If you pay for sex you're still a virgin you stupid fat faggots.
>>
>>24917443

same reason people paid shekels to go to a freak show
>>
I was a virgin until age 32, so I get a free pass OP.

Normies will never understand how it feels to get your wizard badge.
>>
>>24917443
I'm not a normie shit. At worst I'm a failed normie. for you see I had sex 5 years ago and since then I literally haven't even hugged a girl. Been NEET for the same time

It's possible to fall off the normie wagon. I personally fell very far.
>>
because i fetishize little nerd boys
>>
>>24917443
everyone on /r9k/ is a robit why'd you think they reactivated the robit
>>
>>24917499
being a 'cyborg' is a terrible thing. your basically a failure of a degenerate sheep, all you do is project your insecurities on robots to get an ego boost.
>>
>fuck girls in highschool
>graduate
>become neet
>6 years later

tell me im not a robot
>>
>>24917443
Sociopath here
...do I need to keep going
>>
>>24917443
Because I lost my virginity at the age of 23 to a 33 year old twice divorced single mother of 4 children from 3 different men and she ended up leaving me for another man two months later. It's been over a year now since and I still haven't met another woman.

I lowered my standards to the lowest point they can go, threw away my dignity just so I could lose my virginity, and still got kucked in the end.

I can honestly say that I feel worse now than when I was a robot.
>>
>>24917819
If you were social enough to fuck girls in highschool, you are already a normie. Don't fight it, let the normieness flow through you
>>
>>24917819
You aren't, and never will be. You were a normie and you are therefore a normie.
>>
>>24917443
To laugh at you and feel better about myself :)
>>
>>24917819
Okay. You're not a robot.
nor the rest of these sexhaver normalfags
>>
>>24917859
I fucked girls that were mentally ill or otherwise shutin weebs. They will literally have sex with you if you just pay attention to them or talk to them on an IM late at night. I didn't even approach them; I was hanging out with my brother and his friends, for most of them. Another friended me on MSN, having got it from a mutual

All but one of my ex's are legit crazy, one had two kids before they graduated.
>>
>>24917504
why are you staying here?
>>
>>24917443
bc i get bored 2behonest
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 500x432
I was here as a robot since 2011 and even though ive put on muscle and fucked models i still hate people and have more autist hobbies than u
>>
>>24917950
This anon speaks the truth. Female weebs are literally the slutiest creatures on earth. Ive managed to convice one to perform my fucked up fetishes with me.
>>
>>24917443
I am depressed and my life is shit. The fact that I'm good enough at lying that I managed to conn a few girls into sleeping with me doesn't change that.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>24917838
r u the guy that posts dead dogs?
>>
>used to be sub-alpha (like a 7.5-8/10 according to females)
>got laid 20+ times in one year
>hitn up multiple girls; flirtn all-day/every-day
>find out i need surgery and braces
>become severely depressed over my fucked face
>binge eat to stay sane
>become obsessed w/ computers, programming, and rockets
> 2 years later im beta antisocial manic-deprsv lame shit who hasn't been in contact w/ any girl in 8 months
>THAT'S why im here anon. i need fellow beta comrades for support and lols
>>
File: vhD-wOp-_400x400.png (174 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vhD-wOp-_400x400.png
174 KB, 400x400
Because I despise human interaction irl and online only in limited amounts. I don't want gf, had em and it wasn't worth it. I don't have friends but honestly I don't want em.

I don't like people.
>>
>>24917950
>They will literally have sex with you if you just pay attention to them or talk to them on an IM late at night.
>you
wrong, they wouldn't
they would with a normalfag though, eg you
>>
>>24918253
I don't get why guys who can clearly interact well with people (well enough to have friends or fuck multiple women) waste any of their valuable time here.

I'm guessing they're just internet addicted at this point, which is a sweet revenge but still annoying because you have to see their shitposts all day.
>>
dancing m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSGWsmR4ipM
>>
because i used to be like this and still have some robot tendencies so i can relate. and because shit's still kinda funny. and lots of oc
>>
>>24918253
>hi anon
>"hi grill! how are you"
>im feeling sad anon
>"why's that"
>shelly said I was ugly
>"shelly is mean"
>please h-have sex withme!
>>
>>24917653
similar but I was 30
now I just like to read the greentexts, stay fresh on the memes and sometimes post honest helpful replies to robots who seem in need
>>
Fun fact: Your life doesn't get better with gf, it still sucks, you still hate yourself, you still wish you were dead, you still have no direction in life

You still end up in a psych ward after attempting suicide and your gf sticks around so you'd think her love would save you but you don't even care and still want to kill yourself every waking moment.
>>
Losing my virginity meant nothing after my gf dumped me. I'm actually more of a robot now than I was before I even met her. It doesn't change a thing
>>
>>24918776
>>hi anon
she said, to the approachable-looking normalfag
>>
>>24917443
No friends, long term relationship
Unable to fit in anywhere
Awkward as fuck in social situations
>>
I only like much much younger girls and also am Catholic
>>
>>24918776
>hi anon
>"hi grill! how are you
#JustNormieThings
>>
I enjoy browsing /r9k/ while my gf sucks me off desumy little whores at it right now

>REEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1445661672219.jpg (233 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445661672219.jpg
233 KB, 1280x720
>>24917443
I'm a failed normie. Dated one girl 6 years ago for two years. It was a nice relationship. I ended it with her and have regretted it ever since. She was very pretty and had low self esteem so that's how a guy like me was able to end up with her. We loved each other very much until I stopped loving her. I kind of got bored of her because I was young and stupid and wanted excitement, so I broke up with her. Now I've learned that boredom and peace trumps misery every day of the week. I didn't think I'd still be single 4 years later.

It all worked out in the end though. She's with a guy now that's much more attractive than me and much better for her than I ever was.
>>
>>24917486
>four years ago.
>>24917663
>I had sex 5 years ago
>>24917819
>fuck girls in highschool
>>24917842
>It's been over a year now
>>24918006
>ive put on muscle and fucked models
>>24918138
>got laid 20+ times in one year
>>24919104
>Dated one girl 6 years ago for two years
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Honestly I'm here for green text stories and text convo threads

This place is a treasure trove of what not to do when talking to girls and it's actually helped a bit
>>
>All these people that felt pressured into having sex as if it somehow solves everything.
Some even paid hookers.
Fuck this degenerate society.
>>
>>24917443
>designed for you
/r9k/ wasn't designed for anyone
>>
>>24919392
it was designed for pretentious xkcd reading protofedoras
>>
File: 1446436302204.jpg (54 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1446436302204.jpg
54 KB, 500x377
>>24917443
I could really give a shit what it was designed for. But I will say I feel bad for you since you're such a fuck up that you take an anime image board this seriously.
>>
Because i have a right to post here all i want unless the moderators deem otherwise. And you aren't a moderator, i don't think.

It's called site policy.
>>
>>24917838
Here's some attention, snowflake
>>
>>24917443
>Are there actual non-virgins on /r9k/ right now?
>Why?
Yeah I had sex once in my life, 4 years ago, with a girl I met trought internet.
Still didn't help me with my life at all.
No friends
No gf
Always being the weird, skinny, ugly guy in any situation I have been in.
Started avoiding other people since the only times someone approached me was to make fun of me.
NEET.
Without any talent that would make me stand out.
Parents are are embarrased about me.
Due to recent health issues I can't drink until I pass out and forget my sadness (like I used to do) anymore.
Thinking about commiting suicide everyday
I browse /r9k/ because I feel is the only place I fit.

>Internet board
>designed for anyone
top kek m8
>>
>>24917443
nonvirgin
had gf in high school, we banged a few times
she dumped me after a year because my dick was too small after she told me she fucked someone on the schools basketball team, wouldnt give me a name. She ended up spreading the word and my penis pictures to our entire school. got made fun of the 2 years after that.
got branded a pervert, small town, everyone knows the story and thinks i send pictures of my cock to everyone even though i've sent two, in my lifetime.
can't get hired, grades too poor to be accepted into any decent college
Got beat up in school because of it
im pretty sure that having a gf /is/ what fucked me up mentally.
>>
>>24917486
Same. Wasn't even that good cause I was too autistic at the time to enjoy it.
>>
>>24919184
I agree
This is a board for robots and they are not, just because you are a lonely normie doesnt mean you are a robot
>>
>Met a 7/10 girl freshman year of college
>Started fucking almost immediately
>Dated for a year
>Broke up
>Got drunk together, hooked up again
>Been fuck buddies and good friends ever since
>Currently juniors

She's still the only girl I've fucked and I have no idea how to talk to girls so I'm really not that much better off than the rest of you
>>
I'm lonely and heartbroken
>>
>>24917443
laughing my ass off m8
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.