[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys grateful for not being placed in the "creep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: creep zone.jpg (172 KB, 864x1244) Image search: [Google]
creep zone.jpg
172 KB, 864x1244
Are you guys grateful for not being placed in the "creep zone"?

Do girls get placed into zones?
>>
Girls are from the Twilight Zone.
>>
>>24917200
Yeah because the creep zone involves me being assraped by Jamal.
>>
File: 1436224230361.jpg (5 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1436224230361.jpg
5 KB, 125x122
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>24917200
The creep zone is better because it's absolute and embraceable.

The uncertainty and incompleteness of the friend zone is worse.
>>
>>24917337
Of course there is stupid, in the friendzone girls still like being around you.
>>
>>24917423
As long as you do things for them and buy them stuff.
>>
The difference between being friendzoned and being hated is like the difference between being blue balled and not aroused at all.
>>
>>24917200
Any girl who talks about friendzones has never friend zoned anyone.
>>
>you should feel grateful that I think highly enough of you to consider you a friend instead of you not getting my approval at all

women are stupid arrogant cunts and men that enable women to be this way are faggots
>>
>>24917545
But women will never change because there will always be thirsty betas to validate them and give them the attention they seek.
>>
>>24917200

What is better, to orbit a girl for years, hoping for something that will ultimately not happen?

Or to stay alone and wander freely like the last fragment of a living planet, reduced to dust by the destructive madness of its habitants, condemned to roam the universe for eternity, bringing suffering and deception to those who cross your path.

> That damned messenger is called: The Metal HuREEEEEEEEEEEEEElant.
>>
File: pacificrim58.jpg (447 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
pacificrim58.jpg
447 KB, 2000x1333
>>24917200
Being in friendzone is a choice both parties make. Timid guys befriend girls because they like the girl and want a relationship, but then they're too beta to just ask the girl out. The girl befriends the guy back and leads him on (intentionally, although she will always deny it) because she likes the attention he gives her and doesn't have to commit to anything in case a Chad comes along and asks her out. It's a wretched reciprocity of insincerity.

Girls:
Don't lead guys on. If you're not willing to date a guy, don't give him physical signals and/or accept gifts/payments that give him false hope. Just say, "sorry, I appreciate your off, but I prefer to pay for my own dinner" or "I can't accept this" instead of being a selfish cunt.

Guys:
If you like a girl, then ask her out and make sure she KNOWS that it's a date. At the end of the night, just fucking tell her something like "I want to go out with you again and I want us to be more than friends." If she rejects you in an amiable and forthright way, then you can still be her friend without being in the "friendzone" and you can continue your search for a mate while expanding your social circle (which helps a lot in meeting new women).
If she rejects you in a bitchy and egoistical manner, then drop the slut and never talk to her again.
>>
Put bitches in the rape zone, am I right?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.