[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daniel Holtzclaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: daniel-holtzclaw.jpg (252 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
daniel-holtzclaw.jpg
252 KB, 768x768
Did he *really* deserve the sentence? The conviction seems a bit harsh, and kind of bullshitty.

What's more, what he did doesn't appear to be that big of a deal. I mean yeah, he did rape all those women. But did anyone even bother to check on the so-called victims? I'm surprised anyone's even calling them that; considering they're cunts who are the least likely candidate of victimization. And I do mean least likely. Period.

Let's just look at their details for a minute:

1). They're nigs. Pretty self-explanatory.
2). They were all CRIMINALS. Whether convicted of crimes in the past, or in the progress of some criminal activity.
3). Yes, he was doing background checks before stopping to make an arrest or crack down on them the way he did. But again, they were FUCKING CRIMINALS. That was his job as a POLICE OFFICER. They either did something to get a police officer on them, or did something before. That happens when you're a criminal. You get the police on your shit.

Also, why is raping a keeps hitting you in the face. You did something that deprived you of all your human rights. Even if it's rape, it still should be legal punishment against convicts and those who break the law. People like that are simple threats to those around them, they proved that with their arrest. Hence they should be treated with such disregard. They have no one else to blame but themselves.

Fuck this conviction. Whatever he did is perfectly reasonable and now an innocent person's life is ruined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keLXNxlN0k0
>>
Wow I actually thought he had down's syndrome at first
>>
>>24917028
lolol chad got

BEE
TEEE
EFF
OOOOOOO
>>
>>24917028
When a cop pulls you over and threatens to take you to jail if you don't blow him; you'll probably feel differently.
>>
If you get pulled over for speeding are you cool with the officer ass raping you?
>>
>>24917069
This. so did I. His features are definitely downs. Dude could've gotten off on a retardation plea. Looks like a retarded beefcake.
>>
>>24917133
>euroasian chad
he looks like a downey and if he had to rape then he obviously wasn't getting pussy elsewhere
>>
>>24917028
did they actually say this cunt was white? He looks asian as fuck
>>
>>24917605
Some people rape just because they enjoy it. It has nothing to do with their ability to get laid.
>>
>>24917739
The chads of the world are rarely rapists. Did this guy have a wife? I think it was implied he was single.
>>
>>24917739
It's not rape if you're attractive fampai
>>
>>24917867
>The chads of the world are rarely rapists.
The majority of rapists in the world are Chads. They usually refuse to listen to a no and take what they want, are overly assertive, etc.

Sincerely,
Femanon
>>
>>24917028
>being a nigger and/or a criminal means someone deserves to get raped
>literally defending a vanilla dindu
Keep licking those boots, faggot.
>>
>>24920084
>being a nigger and/or a criminal means someone deserves to get raped
Pretty much
>vanilla dindu
Vanilla my ass that nigga straight mochi.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x333
>>24920120
He's Eurasian. Just as much vanilla as a mochi
>>
>>24920120
You didn't know that when a light skin minority is oppressed by a darker skin minority they automatically become white?

See: Zimmerman
>>
>>24917028
why is he rocking like that? is he autistic?
>>
>>24920147
Just like obama is considered black because he mostly looks black, this rapist autist is white since he mostly looks white. It's not rocket science, retard.
>>
>>24920215
He's watching his life go down in tatters. That's going to happen when you commit shit like this.
>>
>>24920137
It's potato chad!
>>
He must've had some kind of fetish. The victims said he asked them stuff like "have you ever sucked a white cock?".
>>
File: 1447358415641.jpg (15 KB, 287x320) Image search: [Google]
1447358415641.jpg
15 KB, 287x320
He would be such a chad if his facial features were a bit better. His jaw and neck are chad tier.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.