[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHYY ARE YOU HERE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
WHYY ARE YOU HERE?
>>
because nothing good ever happened in my life
>>
Im in vacation from university resting at home
Come here for the lulz
Funny how people with all the resources to be succesful let it all get to waste, any murican can get a sucesfull job here in south america even with the most shitty degree
No joke, people here overvaluate american/european degrees (and they're right, I would love to go to study my career in the MIT or some place like that)
>>
>>24916512
Are you implying that countries that can barely rub rocks together overvalue a degree from MIT one of the foremost technical institutions on the planet.
Yes overvaluing the best degree ever
>>
File: TPP_Miller_infobox.png (1 MB, 1051x1080) Image search: [Google]
TPP_Miller_infobox.png
1 MB, 1051x1080
Just to suffer

Brought to you by Carl's Jr
>>
To shitpost.

Big guy
>>
>>24916512
>mit
>u

choose 1
>>
Started out reading the robot stories to have a laugh and feel better about my shitty life. Stayed and started posting feels of my own. I am about to leave because this place sucks now.
>>
File: cuck.png (2 MB, 989x1202) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
2 MB, 989x1202
>>24916355
i just made this
>>
because I feel comfortable posting in an environment where everyone is pathetic as I am
>>
>>24916577
I said south america
not Africa

Also I want to go to the MIT
But any degree from the most shitty american/european university can get you a job in Brazil, Chile, Uruguay or Argentina

It could be a new oportunity for a lot of robots to have a better life (kinda off)
>>
>>24916707
heres your (you)

the bottom text is too long but the idea is good
>>
>>24916355
Recently there has been this increasing void in my soul. There's something in the back of my mind that's telling me something isn't right.
I can't shake this feeling. I think I'm going crazy.
>>
>>24916817
It's a direct quote from the movie 'the dark knight'
>>
>>24916355
Should be working right now and doing this. Instead I'm procrastrinating. Im not on my path and purpose as a man right now.
>>
>>24916355
this guy is pretty big
>>
>>24916355
"Here" specifically, or "here" generally?
>>
Come for the greentext stories

Stay because you got infected and became a failed normie
>>
>>24916355
I'VE NEVER FELT DUBS LIKE THIS BEFORE.
>>
You ask why? Well first of all I just came to senses that I'll probably never find a gf if I can't even manage to get the attention of this 4/10 asian girl I know of, she apparently has a bf for a year and they live together but sleep in seperate beds (waow thats a thing), but yea imagine in what kind of situation that guy is in right now, how fucked up he is feeling he can't share the same bed with his gf but still he is better of then me because he actually has a girl show interest in him and has a "girlfriend". How retarded and useless that makes me feel is unimaginable. On top of it all, even though I interact with people around me and try to be as social as possible, try to attend as many parties or dinner as possible of friends/colleagues I still feel like I'm never part of something, let alone that the girl notices me. "You just need to make eye contact with the woman" or "Compliment them and make small talk with them". Ye, fuck off that hasn't worked so far. I always feel like I'm getting treated differently or seen differently by woman. thx for reading my blog, back to suffering
>>
I don't remember desu senpai
Can you help me remember, or would that memory just be a ruse?
>>
And you wonder why we want you as a boyfriend?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.