[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /homeless/ here? Neets who live with ma and pa are the real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Cranford_Nix_Jr.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Cranford_Nix_Jr.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
Who /homeless/ here? Neets who live with ma and pa are the real normalfags.
Currently crashing in a tent behind a trailer park in florida,piggy backing on some wifi, smoking clippers and drinking hurricane.
Shelterfags need not reply
>>
Go to a city are you dumb?
>>
>>24916252
enjoy being gangraped by hobos and crackas fukboi
>>
>>24916252

>dat cranford

get off this board now, you are way too cool. Seriously, run.

Also, I've been homeless, but never really because I always had a good hometown to live in, house or no. I'd always wind up back there. I guess I was a hobo then. Travel, work on farms, move around, after a few years go back where I came and catch up with senpai. Now I have a kid though, so I stay put
>>
>>24916290
I was in Tampa, a few months ago.Slowly moseying my way back north. By slowly, I mean I'm like an hour north of Tampa and I just came here a week ago. Gonna head northwest, spring time, but I want to see Atlanta again.
>>24916300
I've been in my share of fights, I can handle myself, normalfag. Why don't you ask mommy for more allowance or something?
>>
File: 1431446357972.jpg (44 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
1431446357972.jpg
44 KB, 512x368
>>24916252
Sometimes I wish I could leave everything behind and live the transient lifestyle, just drifting from place to place and surviving on whatever I can get. Then I realize how impractical and stupid that is.

Do you enjoy your life, OP? How difficult is it?
>>
I like to chill and drink/smoke weed with homeless people sometimes, they're usually much more real and accepting people than the average wageslave normie. of course, that could just be because I share my booze/weed with them
>>
>>24916420
desu i'm back in my hometown right now, too. left a few years ago, just got tiredof wage slaving and wanted to see something besides florda, but i always come back when it starts getting real cold. Same deal, go where i feel like, hit up day labor joints, busk if there's no work that day, go somewhere else.
>>24916486
I eat every day, and have money for things like cheap beer and sometimes weed and whatnot. Hardest part is dealing with assholes who want to fuck with you, always keep a big ass butcher knife on me for just that reason. Seen a lot, done a lot, honestly didn't get laid until I packed up and left.
>>
>>24916252
What do you do for food? Dig through trash? Scrounge up money and buy it?

>captcha required selecting food images
>it's learning
>>
>>24916583
I'm one of those faggy assholes playing guitar on the street. Between that, collecting cans and recycling them, and just keeping a look out for loose change on the ground, I eat well enough. I actually gained about 50lbs, my first year, because I solely ate dollar menu fast food shit or cheap chain pizza. I'm smarter, now, I'll buy like rice and beans and canned goods and then spend the restof everything on alcohol.
If you plan on living long, don't be homeless, butif you want to party be homeless as fuck.
>>
>>24916718
you kind of sound like a normalfag if I have to be honest
>>
Can someone post some story's I'm genuinely interest can be about anything but green text please
>>
>>24917014
It depends on what definition we're using desu
I was 23 and still a virgin when I finally gave up full time wage slaving, never had friends and still don't have friends. About a year into it, I fucked an oogle girl who was 17 and thought it'd be cool to be homeless just like all of her stupid favorite punk bands. I've fucked a couple of girls since, some homeless some not, but mostly just whack it if I feel particularly horny.
Haven't had a regular job since I left and don't plan on it. I just like going places and getting drunk,and you can only do one or the other if you're going to wagekek it up. Or you could probably do both but fuck it I don't care, I can't possibly justify to myself any longer selling my extremely limited lifetime to some rich fuck just so he can get richer and pay me just barely enough to stay in some shit apartment and eat just enough to have just enough energy to work again the next day.
>>
>>24916252
Sounds like a shit life. Enjoy your hangover tomorrow.
>>
>>24917159
OP here no one else has any stories so I'll do the past couple of days
>have always had a laptop since day 1 of homelessness, use it to find jobs or gigs on craigslist
>get a call back from some sausage factory, need someone who's willing to work 100 hours a week because they're fucking stupid and don't just have shifts, they expect people to come in five days a week, 20 hours a day and bust ass for 8.50
>lie and say I'm totally okay with that
>work two days, 40 hours total
>quit
>mfw I find out they have a week withholding on checks
well, i've got about $300 coming in a couple of weeks I guess
>>
>>24917305
I sleep under the stars every night, breathe fresh air, have seen plenty of the country and I drink water regularly so no hangovers here, not some fucking newb drinking his first beer.
Have fun begging mommy to let you stay there another night, or have fun sucking your boss's cock and hoping he doesn't can your ass just because.
>>
>>24917159
more interesting story but i'm drunk now and getting ready to hit the sack so it'll be short andnot sound as cool as if I were able to really tell a story
>pull into baton rouge early morning
>walk around, scoping out the sights, trying to learn all of the potential places to busk, all the potential places to crash
>a dude and a chick are playing on the street, dude's on bucket drums and chick's on sax
>throwing out some pretty sweet jazz jams
>still had a pocket amp, still had my electric (use an old acoustic now, pocket amp's been long since destroyed
>don't even introduce myself, just start setting up while they're playing
>they look pissed as I check my tunings and plug in but keep playing because that's lunch for them
>wait a couple of beats, listen to what key the chick's in
>jump in and start comping
>expressions change from pissed to stoked
>wait for the right moment, solo
>bucket guy's stopped bucketing and starts clapping and tapping his feet
>lead back smoothly to sax solo for the chick
>jam sesh lasts about 15 minutes before we all take a break, get hugs and hand shakes and introductions
>they offer some of their earnings, refuse because I jumped in and stole their thunder
>pack up and start walking off again, looking for a corner all my own
One of my favorite street jam sessions, right there.
>>
File: 1412287439998.jpg (217 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1412287439998.jpg
217 KB, 800x600
I have $45,000 in the bank and I want to be a homeless NEET.

How do I do it? Where do I live? It sounds so damn comfy. I can't stand living with mommy anymore.
>>
I'm a grill and he's hot
>>
>>24916424
>going north in December
>moving away from the city

Shouldn't you be going towards Miami or something maybe you can get some money and get a place to stay
>>
>>24917617
>how do I do it
Keep close watch of your bank card, if all that cash is in your bank, and don't carry cash.
>wehe do i live
Anywhere you feel like.
>>24917650
ayy lmao wan sum fuk bb
>>24917699
bro can you not read i don't even plan to be in atl until spring time let alone the great white frozen north i'd like to hit up oregon by summer though but i get way south of the mason dixon by the time shit starts chilling
i got a place to stay it's called wherever i feel like that night
>>
I was homeless in chicago for about 3 years after highschool

It's not worth it. Everyone treats you like a sub human, and homeless shelters are disgusting. Cops are always on your ass, getting you to move place to place

You always stink, because to wash up you need to find a public rest room with a lock, and hope the owner doesnt kick you out.

If you get wet your living hell during the winter.

I almost died during my first year to hypothermia.

It's probably a lot more tolerable in the southern states.
>>
>>24917763

How do you cook food though?

I also don't know any entertaining skills so I probably can't beg for money. ( Too many hobos around here to compete with)
>>
>cranford nix
My fucking nigger
>>
>>24917617
Live in a car or van. You have the money for it.
>>
>>24917881
yeah if you live in the great white yonder and you're homeless start fucking hitching until you get to warmer climes
if you time shit right you can easily take a daily whore's bath without anyone banging on your stall door, my long ass hair is the ony thing that shows i don't groom too good because fuck spending money on a haircut, i even shave every few days
>>24917904
depends on what i'm eating, a lot of canned goods like beenie weenies can be eaten right out of the can, eat some gas station or fast food every now and then and also i travel with a small pot and a small pan and when i can i make a fire and that's good enough. also wash those dishes at the same time i take my wal-mart whore baths.
>>
>>24917763
Yeahut if you go place to place you can't keep friends and why the hell would you not want a stove bed and a shower? Since you enjoy that shit life so much use it yo relocate to a god city
>>
>>24917617
Also, with that much cash, I'd recommend getting a good camping stove, maybe a water filter for shits and giggles. Free water everywhere, except the desert I guess. Get backpacking/survival tools just to have on hand.
>>
>>24917904
as far as spare change goes idk man most people just sit with a cardboard sign i play guitar for my pride so i don't feel so much like im begging as i'm just playing music and getting donations for it
>>24918009
look for the thousandth time now i've lived in plenty of cities and i move when i feel like it to where i feel like it
if you can't understand why a man wouldn't want to be tied down somewhere it's probably because you completely bought into the wage slave life and you think you're better off because you pay some dick out the ass every month to be able to sleep on a mattress every night
if you tell me to go to a city one more fucking time after i said a billion times now that i've been to plenty of cities and literally just came from a big city not a week ago i'm going to find you and fuck your asshole
>>
>>24917881

why are homeless shelters disgusting
>>
laptop battery's dying and i'm tired
let this thread 404 or keep chatting away, it's up to you denizens of the night now
>>
>>24918089
But friend you can't live like that forever

Do you hitch hike? Do you get goodweed at least?

>>24918144
Because homeless people are gross. If I'm homeless in Atlanta want to smoke some pot with me?
>>
>>24918144
Because homeless people are disgusting, they are all filthy, and more than 70% of them are drug addicts and alcocholics.
>>
damn op, yous a hard hitting nigger

i was homeless in my youth before, but i lived in shelters because i was 16-17 at the time and didnt know how to survive by myself. right now im on neetbux getting bout 1090 a month, been on welfare/disabilities for like coming close to 5 years now

in retrospect it was fucking HORRIBLE and if i was homeless again i would NOT go to a shelter, its fucking garbage

>I fucked an oogle girl who was 17
>I've fucked a couple of girls since

sounds like you are some schizoid guy, but ur def not incel f am

also, how is the relationship with ur parents now/growing up, and what do they think of ur homelessness now?
>>
>>24918144
first of all, theres A LOT of niggers there. PERIOD. i was in a lot of shelters in toronto when i was homeless, and even though there is not a lot of niggers in this SJW shithole, there is a lot of niggers in the shelters

2nd of all, its a lot of HOMELESS FUCKING PEOPLE living together. thats bound to make it a fucked up place

3rd the ppl running the place are evil and fuck with you. like always on ur case to get a job or some shit. when i got a job they wanted to take my money so i wouldnt spend it on something frivilous. i never gave it to them. also if ur on pills they take those and FORCE FEED IT TO YOU

they basically rule your life and always threaten to kick you out if u dont follow orders

its actually significantly better to just be homeless if you know your way around t bh f am

the freedom of having NO ONE telling you shit is really something else
>>
>>24918254
I thought ssi only paid 700
>>
>>24918324
im canadian

bloxblxobloxlboxlboxblxboxblobxlboxboxbbloxlbox

great job reinstalling the robot chink moot, wow, such amazing posts we have now that we cant say the same identical post twice
>>
I've never been homeless before, but homeless are alright by me. You guys always help me find drugs in strange places. I give away way more change than I should.
>>
>>24918385
how do u use homeless dudes to find dope?

pls say so i know what to do when wanting some mushrooms or mdma
>>
>>24918412
Give em some change, then ask if they could help you find some weed. You don't need to want weed, weed is just the first step. No one will get mad at you for asking about weed. If they say yes, then you can ask about dope. I didn't even need to ask, they just automatically realized that I was using weed as a segway. So basically.
>Give them some change
>Ask if they could help you find some weed
>Depending on answer, ask if they could help you find dope
>Make sure you know the prices, don't go anywhere too sketchy, don't carry unnecessary amounts of money on you, and be aware of your situation
>know all the slang: in my area, heroin is often called H, down, and dope. In the west coast tar might be one of the more common descriptors.
>know volumes and prices: on the east coast, dope is sold in bags (also called tickets or stamps) and bundles (buns). Buns contain 10 bags, or more if the dealer is generous. You could expect to pay anywhere from $10 to maybe $25 at most per stamp. Bundles should have a little bit of a bulk discount. But I wouldn't recommend trying to buy a full bun from a hobo, that's asking to get robbed. I don't know as much about the west coast scene, I think they mostly sell dubs and grams out there.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.