[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, why don't you just get a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: gf vs bf.png (300 KB, 846x780) Image search: [Google]
gf vs bf.png
300 KB, 846x780
Fembots, why don't you just get a gf?
>>
Because I can't pay for one.
I have no income.
Also, everybody would laugh at me, and I'd have to be with a girl as ugly and fat as I am.
I do want a gf though, and it makes me sad.
>>
>>24916242
shut up and more food you fat bitch.
>>
I have a trap gf familia
>>
>>24916267
>you didn't give me a verb to [action] more food with
>tfw don't know what to do with more food now
>>
File: 1448725065668.jpg (143 KB, 789x689) Image search: [Google]
1448725065668.jpg
143 KB, 789x689
>>24916267
>shut up and more food
>>
>>24916309
>playing grammar Nazi on 4chan
>not just killing yourself
>>
>>24916199
women, why do you insist you can be robots?
>>
>>24916336
>gets buttblasted and replies
>still doesn't tell me what I'm supposed to do with more food
Now I'm worried about doing ANYTHING with more food.
I might do it wrong.
>>
because I'm lazy at sex and I'll actually have to put in effort into a relationship
even though I fap to women 99% of the time doesn't mean I want to interact with them
>>
>>24916378
>assuming I'm the person you replied to
>still being caught up on food
go eat something, fat ass.
>>
>>24916392
This.

Look at me I'm original
>>
can someone legit tell me if this is a serious thread or an ironic one
>>
>>24916417
She should obviously lose weight but
>all this irrational rage and autusim
Never change nig
>>
>>24916199
Because women hate each other for literally no reason.
>>
American women are basically men, so this might actually make sense.
>>
>>24916417
>assuming I'm the person you replied to
This thread is a garbage b8 thread directed towards "fembots" and nobody else would possibly care enough, if they did their augur would just be directed towards my first post.
Also, eight posters and eleven replies.
>>
>>24916480
Only the straight ones lusting for straight chad stinky cock
>>
>>24916492
You mean American feminists?
>>
>>24916199
because my parents already hate me and because i'm ugly and creepy as sin
>>
File: 1446499576213.gif (841 KB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
1446499576213.gif
841 KB, 320x192
>>24916199
Because....

Girlfriend:
>whines about everything
>"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? >:("
>spends stupid amounts of money on makeup and coffee
>most are naive
>emotional time bombs
>feminists who think they all rule the world

Boyfriends
>Hard working
>mentally stable
>strong
>usually aren't materialistic

I'm a bisexual and I feel bad for men. At least I have the opportunity to go for guys, if I was a lesbian i'd be miserable. The online dating game for girls is impossible, they're so difficult to deal with...and I'M a girl. They all expect to find marriage material online and I don't want that!!
>>
>>24917350
Lesbians are really weird with trying to commit so fast
>>
>>24917209
This desu.
I'm already a freak and/or a failure in almost every way possible. Whatever society deems acceptable, I don't measure up; not because I'm such a speshul nonconformist; I just can't.
If I were a dyke, I'd be even more of a freak and probably a failure, too, as I'd probably still struggle with finding someone.
>>
Do cute lesbians like ugly girls? I doubt it
>>
I'm not gay.

I would try dating a girl romantically though if she was okay not having sex and just being cozy cuddle buddies, but I wouldn't want her to be unsatisfied.
>>
>>24916363
Tipfags can't be robots either btw,
>>
I have one by accident. She came onto me and I panicked and said yes because I didn't want to make her feel bad.

It's ok so far, little weird but I feel bad because I don't feel the same way she feels about me, which is serious.
>>
Menstruation. I can't even handle my own period.
Plus they don't have real penises which is pretty much what you need to have sex.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.