[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, please help me I'm going to a party by myself at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
46 KB, 600x600
Robots, please help me

I'm going to a party by myself at 10. It's a party consisting only of a couple needs from the college writing center but I need some potential conversation starters because I'm socially autistic.

Here's what I have so far:
Good tier:
Got any plans for Christmas break?

Mediocre tier:
How are your classes this semester?
Which classes are you taking next semester?
Have you had any fun professors this year?
Do you know when you're graduating?

Specifically for the host: Do you like living on the beach?

Pls help robots

Btw I won't be able to drink because I have to drive there and back
>>
>>24916075
other people will be conversing, just ride their coat tails. if you're not the shyest person there, no need to worry about there being nothing to talk about.
>>
>>24916323
>if you're not the shyest person there

I probably will be

Plus I'm boring and uninteresting ;__;
>>
>>24916401
well, that's a good thing as you can delegate other people to be the initiator of conversation.

i'm a terrible conversationalist, but manage to get by relying on other people to set the tone/flow/
>>
>>24916075

Try and find a cyborg, they will probably spot you as a robot, and try to help you along.
>>
>>24916075
dont tlk about classes unless you're in the same class as them, then just bash/appreciate the professor depending on if he/she should be bashed/appreciated
>>
>>24916537
I do that with them everyday in class though

I feel like the conversations shouldn't be about school since we're outside of that environment

Right?
>>
File: dick-cheney.jpg (267 KB, 600x605) Image search: [Google]
dick-cheney.jpg
267 KB, 600x605
>>24916623
I mean are they drinking? ppl love talking about the same things they've already said when they're drunk. theres a level in comfort in knowing what the other person will say.

as a general rule though, no dont talk about school. dont tlk about school. just say real general stuff and hope they come up with a topic then roll with it....but not too hard
>>
>>24916721
>general stuff

When you say that nothing comes the mind

Fuck
>>
>>24916515
Is a Cyborg just a robot with a high enough IQ to pull off socializing?
>>
>>24917093

It's a robot who has learned how to handle social situations (rather than have any sort of social intuition) in this case anyway.

I often try to help robots in this situations if I can see they ar really out of palce and uncomfortable in a social situation.
>>
>>24917026
how are u
whats up
how was ur day
whos that
where did u get that/those shirt/shoes
are u excited its the weekend
>>
>>24917268
Ahhh, thank you.
>>
>>24917268
>I often try to help robots in this situations

I sort of know this feel. I knew a robot once from work (he is 19, I am 24) I was the only one he really talked with.

He had been speaking to this qt3.14 online for 3-4 weeks and she lived in the same town we had a work's conference in.

We were all given hotel rooms by the company to share and I shared with him. He ended up meeting this qt in town on the first day, got on pretty well, on day 3 (last day) things were going so well that he wanted to bring her back to the room.

I ended up sleeping in the car that night so he could lose his virginity. Just gotta take one for the team sometimes.
>>
>>24917364
Half of those are worthless but thanks anyway anon
>>
>>24917547
>qtpi
>fucks someone the first time meeting them
>>
>>24917736

Who cares, he got laid.
>>
>>24917736
That's how all women are

That quiet girl you like with the bangs and glasses?

She sucked Chad's dick 3 times last weekend
>>
>>24917767
>>24917766
Why not just call her the proper name then? roastie.
>>
>>24917880

Indeed, the point is more the fact that before, he used to be a massive beta and get oneitis, and as soon as he got laid he saw her for what she was, an easy slut.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 400x386
>>24917923
Women are trash
>>
>>24916075

Good luck OP

bloxxxxx
>>
>>24916075
don't do that shit, you will overthink too much and end up stuttering. Happens to me all the time.
>>
Try listening to conversations while munching snacks,and contributing meaningfully where appropriate.

"Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and prove it beyond all doubt".
>>
>>24916075
>by myself
it's gonna suck shit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.