[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're just not my type What do boys mean when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1437169070556.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1437169070556.png
830 KB, 792x792
>you're just not my type
What do boys mean when they say this? I've been rejected so many times it has lost all meaning
>>
>>24915874
It means you're ugly, or maybe a bitch, or just plain annoying.
>>
pussy stinks.
>>
>>24915874
It means they're not a faggot.
>>
>>24915874
you're way too fat
sage
>>
>>24915874
he doesn't find something about you attractive, either the way you look or your personality.
>>
>>24915874
You're fat and/or ugly.
>>
>>24915874
code for unattractive
>>
>>24915940

This, no sane man is going to turn down pussy unless if you are fat/ugly
>>
It means lose weight. Or you're ugly. Probably both though.
>>
ugly, or too ugly to cover up ugly personality

so yeah, ugly
>>
it means they like girls without weenies
>>
They're not gay
>>
>>24915874
You can choose 80% of males but still fail because you only crave the best ones for which you DO NOT qualify.
>>
>>24915988
>pussy
>implying OP is a woman
>>
what's it like being a failure on easy mode?
>>
NO FAT CHICKS

NOFATCHICKSBLOX
>>
>>24916120
good pointblox
>>
we've been asking the same question for years
>>
tbqh, OP it's either that you have a dick or you're legit not their type. I'm not gonna go deep into what that means but it means that they think you're ugly.

MTF isn't female even if your dick is lobbed off.
>>
>>24915874
You're either
>fat and/or ugly
>so drop down beautiful that you scare away even the most attractive and highest status men
>you have a terrible demeanor that pushes guys away (maybe you don't even mean to)
>your standards are too high
>you smell
>you dress like shit
>you're actually a guy fishing for replies and being le ebin trole XD
>>
>>24915874
WOOOO WOOOOOO HOLD UP HOLD UP

OP LISTEN

it means you are not the girl they envision themselves with atm, the are looking for another kind of girl. not better or worse. at least that's what it meant when i said it.

this should not make you insecure imo.
maybe he's not seeing it in you, but could you actually be the best girl for him... y know. its complicated.
>>
>>24915874
"Zal ik je pijpen onder het doucen"haircut
>>
>>24917957
on topic pls
>>
its a codeword for anything, varies boy to boy

could not like your personality, or maybe you're unattractive physically, to him
>>
>>24915874
they mean that they're not faggots like
STOP PRETENDING TO BE A FEMALE
>>
>>24917998
it is on topic you vagina. im reacting to the pic u posted. be grateful im giving u my time. i could be anything else right now>>24917998
. ungrateful little shit
>>
>>24915874
post photo of self, its the only way to know for sure
>>
>>24916539
this or suspicion of one of these things
>>
It means for whatever reason they don't want to be your bf.

There are billions of other guys out there, though.

Statistically it's almost certain that a large pool of men somewhere would want to be your bf.

It's a numbers game. You have to keep trying.
>>
>>24915874
It literally means just that, we would have norhing to talk about, nothing in common
>>
The only woman I've ever turned down weighed 400 pounds.
>>
>>24918176
I've turned down at least three chicks becuase they likied to go to the bar, to parties and shit
>>
>>24917998
do u know what im talking about, thor9kugh?
>>
>>24915874
Ugly, fat, stupid.
Or not blonde, brunette, ginger.
Or too big/too small tits.
Too tall, or too short.
Talk too much or not.
Basically anything, you should fucking ask them.
Also, get the fuck out attention whoring normie.
>>
>>24915874
It means that they think youre alright, but to them youre just not the 'one'. Youre not right for them.
>>
I have rejected one girl in my life and it was one of the most heart wrenching things I have ever done.

I liked her, too, but she lived in another continent and I was scared of having a long distance relationship
>>
File: 1441942520396.png (91 KB, 253x341) Image search: [Google]
1441942520396.png
91 KB, 253x341
>>24915874
it means they don't even want to pretend to like you

from the surface to your core, they don't like any of it, thus, you aren't their type
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.