[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask out grill >rejected >later have relationship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: fghjk.jpg (29 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
fghjk.jpg
29 KB, 319x319
>ask out grill
>rejected
>later have relationship with her best friend
>no idea if she knows that I once had a thing for her bff

How should I tell my gf? Should Me and her bff both tell her, or just me?
>>
>>24915206
you don't need to tell her, doesn't sound like vital information
>>
>>24915206
take that shit to the grave
>>
File: damn.gif (88 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
damn.gif
88 KB, 180x200
> not immediately rubbing it in grill's face
Is your family tree a circle?
>>
>>24915275
but what if she knows? They're friends they tell each other everything.

Wouldn't she be pissed, wondering why I never told her?

Or even worse, what if her friend lets it slip?
>>
>>24915206
It's simple. Never mention it. If her friend brings it up act like it didn't matter."yeah a while ago. I got over it." Unless you're still pining over this girl now, it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>24915299
if she knows and neither her nor your gf has done anything about it, telling her will only rub salt in the wound

if she doesn't know, and she finds out, you can just say you didn't think it was important, and as long as you're calm and reasonable about it, shit will be fine
>>
File: opant.png (12 KB, 305x225) Image search: [Google]
opant.png
12 KB, 305x225
>>24915299
You're being a paranoid little bitch.
>>
>>24915342
I'm not pinning over her. I'm in love with my current gf, and I'm worried that if I don't confess, she will be pissed.

Scenario 1) she already knows because women tell each other everything, and is slowly boiling from anger inside because I'm hiding it from her

Scenario 2) She doesn't know for whatever reason, and either her bff or any of her other friends that knew about will let it slip somehow -- my gf will than be FUCKING mad at me

Perhaps I should approach the friend I asked out and discuss it with her?
>>
>>>/adv/
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: localman.jpg (68 KB, 587x663) Image search: [Google]
localman.jpg
68 KB, 587x663
>>24915459
You're going to fuck you relationship up, you fucking autist.
>>
Gamma is awesome test
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.