[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fat fuck father just almost physically beat my mom because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: disgusting tbh.jpg (46 KB, 367x380) Image search: [Google]
disgusting tbh.jpg
46 KB, 367x380
My fat fuck father just almost physically beat my mom because he's hungry for sweets and she "didn't get him anything all day", mind you the store is 2 minute drive away and he's been on the couch all day.

I bet your dad isn't as bad as mine.
>>
Sometimes I'm glad my dad left when I was 10.

>Before I went to college, he lived a mile away from me and mom
>one fucking mile
>never bothered to contact
>>
Kill him, anon. Just bash his brains in with a blunt object.
>>
File: fisk.png (392 KB, 594x543) Image search: [Google]
fisk.png
392 KB, 594x543
>>24915130
Damn, what a piece of shit.

My dad never once hit my mom. Whenever they would get into fights, he would usually just end up beating me.
>>
>>24915130
Challenge accepted.
>Told mom to leave him, if he couldn't do whatever he wanted in relationship (at the start)
>She said okay
>He has what he considers a 2nd wife(can't concieve) that he lives with
>2nd wife had to agree to same
>he would visit the family with kids on weekends and live with his 2nd wife
>He used to juggle more than just those two women.
>My dad is passive agressive about not being fed like yours, sometimes he'll just go back to 2nd wife if he doesn't get what he wants.
Theres more but its just... wrong okay.
>>
>>24915246
>Whenever they would get into fights, he would usually just end up beating me.

hahah what the fuck
>>
Kill him for being a shithead. When the cops come, tell them that he abused you and you snapped.
>>
File: 1442783031270.jpg (46 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1442783031270.jpg
46 KB, 620x349
>>24915130
>having a dad

Such patriarchal bullshit! I mean come on its 2015!
>>
File: 1448978474449.jpg (65 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1448978474449.jpg
65 KB, 601x601
>tfw my mom is the one who is absolute dogshit

I went to prison because I beat her into a wheelchair for breaking my PS2.
>>
>>24915352
nah anon youre the absolute dogshit
>>
>>24915130
How old are you? Figuring you are not a 10 year old, you should be able to fight back. Of course I'm not in this possibly fake situation, but if real, I'd fight back or at least stand up for my Mom.
>>
>>24915390
Sorry bro, can't have your cake and eat it too. Either they're both shit or just his mom's shit. Angels don't produce demons.
>>
File: 1440352850709.jpg (6 KB, 145x130) Image search: [Google]
1440352850709.jpg
6 KB, 145x130
>>2491539
She's trash.

>cheats on my dad
>steals me from my dad
>did literally everything to keep me away from him, tried moving out of state
>when I visited my Dad she calls the fucking police and tries accusing him of kidnapping me
>alcoholic
>fucks a different guy every night
>thinks everyone else is making the house dogshit to live in when its just her trash ass
>breaks my PS2, literally my only escape when I was 17
>thats it, its fucking over, final confrontation
>>
>>24915130
top fucking kek this is the kind of men women have their babies with.
>>
>>24915487

I said almost, he was about to but I held him back and calmed him down

if he had actually hit her I would have just called the police
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.