[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a pretty weird question but I think I masturbated wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: hello.png (36 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
36 KB, 579x523
I have a pretty weird question but I think I masturbated wrong for 10 years.
Does your hand directly touch your head or does it stay on your skin (uncircumcised thread only) ? Because i have some light phimosis and think my head is oversensitive as I never touch my head unless in the shower.
>>
you should be rubbing the palm of your left hand on your cock while you jerk off, like everyone else.
>>
>>24915051
BRO DON'T CONFUSE ME MORE I CAN'T TELL IF YOURE BULLSHITING ME BRO.
>>
>>24915015
There is no right and wrong. You do it however you like.
>>
I masturbate by twirling my finger around the rim of my cockhead until I cum
>>
>>24916212
This is basically true, but there is one important thing to note. It's bad to masturbate exclusively by humping stuff or rubbing your cock pressing it down against your stomach. Something about ED or something I think. Just don't do that.
>>
It stays on my skin. Except I lube it up like under the shower.
Masturbate as it feels best for you.
>>
File: ridged band.png (395 KB, 863x437) Image search: [Google]
ridged band.png
395 KB, 863x437
>>24915015

The glans (head) is barely erogenous to begin with. It's innervated with free nerve endings, the type of nerve ending that can sense irritation and deep squeezing pressure.

It's normal for your head to be "oversensitive", as in easily irritated by rubbing. It hasn't been de-sensitized by years of exposure to the air and to clothing. It's also normal for you to not get waves of pleasure from rubbing the head--it barely has any of those kinds of nerve endings in it to begin with.

The seats of male pleasure are the preputial sex organs, not the head.
>>
It's also fairly common for men to masturbate by gently tugging and rubbing the acroposthion. This might be most common in men whose foreskins are of such nature that they form an acroposthion even when the man's penis is erect. Gently tugging and rubbing the acroposthion stimulates the fine touch sensitive encapsulated nerve endings in the ridged band.

http://ghost0922.tumblr.com/post/132824537431/diese-arme-eichel-hat-die-jemals-schon-das

The man in this video seems to have phimosis. If he wanted to, he could get it treated without resorting to circumcision. Then again, some men are fine to leave their phimosis as it is. Unless the phimosis in a particular case prevents urination or causes pain or other problems, treating it is elective.
>>
>>24916212
This. Did you get off? Congratulations, you jacked off the right way.
I suspension hang myself with a shoe lace and finger fuck my asshole until I cum, don't even touch my cock at all usually. Try and tell my fat loads that this ain't the right way to fuck myself.
>>
File: Penis.gif (979 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Penis.gif
979 KB, 500x280
>>24916212

It can be harmful to masturbate roughly by jerking the penis hard.

This is more a concern for men who have very tight circumcisions because the force from their hand can end up tearing their tunica albuginea or damaging the blood vessels inside the penis. A less severe but still problematic complication of dry fapping with a tight cut is supeficial tears in the skin leading to external bleeding.

If you have a good degree of foreskin mobility, the force from your hand translates into a smooth gliding motion of your skin up and down. This may also be the case (to a lesser extent) if you have a loose cut. Even the intact guys who have some degree of phimosis usually have some skin mobility.

If you have a skin tight circumcision, then when you're erect, the skin on your penis doesn't move, meaning a lot of the force from dry fapping will go directly to the internals of your penis, and the rest of the force will be jerking at the skin. If you have a tight cut, dry fapping can make you bleed, both internally and externally. External bleeding of the penis opens a route for infections. Internal bleeding can cause an inflammatory reaction and may be associated with the development of Peyronie's disease (if you develop small tears in the tunica, an inflammatory reaction can cause the formation of plaques of scar tissue. These are permanent.)

Anyway OP, if you're not jerking it hard, fapping for 4+ hours at a time, squeezing your penis with a death grip, or doing anything along those lines, you're probably fine.
>>
File: 3 eXXXtreme 4ever 6pack.gif (27 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
3 eXXXtreme 4ever 6pack.gif
27 KB, 100x100
>>24917150
>mfw I have a loose cut
Dodged a bullet there, sorta. Don't need lube or anything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.