[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stormfags you are not allowed on 4chan. 4chan is a left libertarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1376100361869.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1376100361869.png
322 KB, 546x700
Stormfags you are not allowed on 4chan. 4chan is a left libertarian website. Always has been and always will be
>>
>>24914597
>left libertarian
What in god's name does that entail?
>>
>>24914597
>Always has been
How to spot somebody who showed up in 2012: the post
>>
>>24914677
Liking freedom but not understanding economics
>>
>>24915070

this pretty fuck sempai desu
>>
File: Al.jpg (94 KB, 1198x900) Image search: [Google]
Al.jpg
94 KB, 1198x900
>>24914597
Classical Liberalism is the only good ideology.

It's the LEAST autistic ideology. It's a sane ideology of peace, dignity, defense, and freedom.

It's capitalistic while still having sane workplace and worker laws and taxes for important needs such as basic school, simple everyman type police, immigration laws that aren't racist but more about not bringing crime and language burdens in, and military DEFENSE.

Pro gun, anti harming of another soul

Pro freedom, anti statist

Equal rights without enforced SJW laws, only enforced laws to prevent neckbeards from starting a race war.

Not racist but without bending over like a cu.ck with affirmative action shit, everybody gets a fair chance

It's basically the Christ of ideologys but humanity's blind hatred and love of fucking others over has made us turn away from it.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>24914597

>having a political affiliation
>>
>>24915192
I'll give you that it's the most sane form of libertarianism
>>
>>24915560
apolitical people are the ones who ruin this world
>>
>>24914597
Libertarians don't try to silence opposing viewpoints, stupid.

>>24914677
Left wing, but supports personal freedoms like guns, gay marriage, freedom of speech (like drawing Muhammad) recreational drug use, etc.

He did a bad job of wording it though.
>>
>>24915192
No, women, Catholics, and Jews have turned us away from it.
>>
>>24915704
>Left wing, but supports personal freedoms
You didn't do such a great job at wording it yourself. I honestly can't see how this is not a complete conflict of interest. Not even meme-ing. I'd actually like to know how you can be left wing while also a libertarian.
>>
>>24915917
It's basically the same thing without being an aspie white supremacist like ramzpaul
>>
>>24915663

>implying we aren't all doing some part in ruining this world
>thinking partisan politics doesn't play a significant role in this
>thinking some magical political fairy will fix everything
>not taking a hint from history
>>
>>24915946
>aspie white supremacist like ramzpaul
That's just a meme in itself. I know some libertarians in real life and none of them are racist, they want people of all races to have personal freedoms and shit.

Have liberals seriously boiled down the concept of left-wing ideology to just "not racist"?
>>
>>24915917

Ialways thought libertarians were just slightly left of centre, but right and left political characterizations are dumb anyways. An oversimplification, that works to get voters who are too daft to understand anything unless it is made to look like a sports match
>>
>>24915917
Yeah, you can't be a true libertarian and also be left wing.

Like I said, what I think OP meant is a left wing person who is not afraid of statism and a government social safety net, yet supports personal "liberty" like gay rights, freedom of speech no matter how offensive, owning guns and using drugs, etc. Think Bill Maher.

Libertarian was not the right word.
>>
>>24916019
I was honestly just shitposting but alrighty then
>>
File: 1398059976556.jpg (34 KB, 468x395) Image search: [Google]
1398059976556.jpg
34 KB, 468x395
>>24916036
>minimal government
>left wing
I know a lot of libertarians are pro-weed and gay marriage, but that's just because the government shouldn't be dictating how you live. Other than those and probably a couple more concepts, libertarianism seems to be mostly composed of right-wing ideology.
Obviously the political spectrum is over-simplified and a dumb concept, but that's just how divide and conquer tactics work. As long as we're squabbling amongst ourselves, no one's going to pay attention to the shit show behind the curtain.
>>24916353
Okay, I guess I was just overthinking the concept.
>>24916365
Oh.
>>
>>24915663
>If you don't identify with one of our dumb affiliations you are apolitical

Based retard
>>
>>24916435
No, but you should at least have a loose understanding of the parties before you decide not to support either one.

People who say politics completely doesn't matter and voting doesn't change anything are just being edgelords.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.