[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time is the ultimate currency of life. Conversing with others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444112278627.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444112278627.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
Time is the ultimate currency of life. Conversing with others uses up the finite resource that is time, as does reading and learning a musical instrument and playing video games and anything else in life. When I don't feel like playing a game, I don't play it. In the same way, when I don't feel like talking to someone, I don't. Sure, I try to sugar coat it as much as possible through small talk - and even that I sometimes don't do and just ignore the person -, however I will never talk to someone when I don't want to. Of course, some people I want to talk to more frequently than others, as in, I'm in the mood for talking to them more than others. Everything that humans do is for a reason, and if there's an activity without purpose, such as talking to someone when you don't want to, I consider it a waste of time and therefore do not engage in such an activity. I value a person on how efficient they are with their time, and I'd rather someone ignored me than talk to me without without the desire to do so. That way I know that they're not wasting their time. If the person is one that I don't particularly care for, then I wouldn't care if they were being inefficient with their time, as long as they kept me entertained; made it so that my use of time efficient even if theirs wasn't. This is essentially what 'using' people is; wasting their time whilst you enjoy yourself. A connection between two people is formed when neither is wasting their time with one another, when all time spent is meaningful. Any friendship which isn't that is either false, and thus meaningless; filled with small talk and other forms of sugar coating, or parasitic, in which one party benefits while the other suffers. Our time on Earth is limited, so wasting time on the latter two forms of friendships is a waste of time, and thus a waste of life. I'd rather be lonely that surround myself with meaningless friendships.
>>
>>24914298
tldr wagekek
>>
>Time is the ultimate currency of life.
>see wall of text incoming
>skip it
>this penny is saved for shitposting desu senpai
>>
File: hhhhhhhh.jpg (6 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhh.jpg
6 KB, 250x178
Time is the only currency that we have to spend because we don't know how much we have left.

KEK
>>
>>24914333
I hope senpai notices my trips
>>
>>24914427
check'd, except im not a senpie im a sengirl!
>>
>>24914528
that's gay desu
>>
>>24914298
>Time is the ultimate currency of life.
So all those lottery winners and trust fund babies paid for their things with their time
>>
>>24914298
Wow, you are so smart, you thought that all by your own self.
It baffles me that people in r9k arent more into literature, most of the ''vanguardist'' thoughts I see discussed here can be found in XXth century lit and it just sickens me how it is all discussed like it was found out last week.
>>
>>24914979
>Wow, you are so smart
Sarcasm, or..?
>>
>>24914979
Why dont you just say 20th century you nerd
>>
>>24915366
Shut the fuck up youre fucking retarded kill yourself or...?
Fucking faggot
>>
>>24914713
The lottery winners gave a portion of their time tickets for a chance to will a lot of time tickets.

Trust fund babies inherit time tickets from their parents.
>>
>>24914979
>XXth century

you talk like a faggot and you're shit's all retarded
>>
>>24916367
You seem to have anger issues.
>it's been said before therefore you couldn't have possibly thought of it yourself
>>
>>24916502
And you have serious mental deficiencies
Fucking faggot thats not even what he's implying
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.