[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents caught me smoking crack and are threatening to kick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: Crack.jpg (1 MB, 2517x1740) Image search: [Google]
Crack.jpg
1 MB, 2517x1740
My parents caught me smoking crack and are threatening to kick me out. What do I do?

It's the only drug that does anything for me anymore.
>>
Smoke more crack to feel better.
>>
>>24914203
Crack? Really? Might as well just move into a crack den.
>>
>>24914203
Suck dick for crack dolla
>>
>>24914203
Get help so you aren't dependant on drugs anymore. That will also help you mend your now broken relationship with your parents.
>>
how bad your habit?

I have experience here so could possibly help.

Have you gone past the stage of worrying about ruining your life?
>>
>>24914241
pretty much this desu

>also read pic related
>>
Get kicked out and field on the street like the worthless shitstain you are
>>
Find less shitty drugs to do then
>>
>>24914257
I want to stop but I can't. People think its easy but your body needs it when youre addicted.
>>
just smoke crack on the street like the hobos do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjxprL35cy0
>>
Crack, really? You fucking shouldn't have smoked crack. That's a nigger drug.
>>
>>24914311
At least you aren't shooting up Heroin, now THAT withdraw would be x100 worse.
>>
>>24914203
Let your parents try
>>
>>24914203
>Smoking crack
>Being this much of a filthy degenerate

You're addicted to a drug that only inner city niggers and trailer trash do. The only solution is to kill yourself you sub-human garbage.
>>
>>24914203
Smoke more crack.
>>
>>24914433
You never even tried it. Like a full body orgasm * 10000. I'm from the suburbs.
>>
>>24914218
kek

>unoriginal comment I guess
>>
Your fucked, you should never smoke crack even once. It's the only drug that you absolutely cannot experiment with. It fucks you forever because you'll never feel that good again and you remain miserable.
>>
>>24914203
maybe you shouldn't smoke crack
>>
File: 1445494702103.jpg (8 KB, 180x216) Image search: [Google]
1445494702103.jpg
8 KB, 180x216
>>24914504
>and you remain miserable
I've never done crack and I'm miserable and close to killing myself. Stop with this normie retarded logic, robots have almost nothing to lose, if doing drugs makes you feel better then I'll get jealous because I can't get them.
What's the difference between dying at 30 due to your drug addiction or killing yourself at 35 because of your shitty life ?
>mfw a junkie's life is probably better than mine
>>
Offer some to your parents, if they don't want it, call them cowards
>>
>>24914311
>your body needs it
>cocaine
It's all in your head.
>>
C'mon, man, crack is for niggers.
>>
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to start detox after I finish the rock I have. A new start.
>>
Why didn't you just stick to a natural drug like MDMA?
>>
>>24914203
Op if your serious about getting better lock yourself to a pole or pipe or to the house and in 63 days youll be cured no lie
>>
>>24914728
Then do a better drug than crack, I suggest heroin. Crack is literally the shittiest drug you can take. Get drunk, smoke weed, pop pills, do a little coke, do heroin. Cracks for the lowest form of niggers and it will instantly turn you into the lowliest nigger. Might as well kill yourself, its more responsible.
>>
>>24914452
Yeah, but I've heard that you can never even get close to the first high again.
>>
fuck off. I try to start a goddamn crack thread and the shit 404s before I finish my fucking .4 every fucking time, and somehow you manage to get replies.

I'm surprised more people here don't smoke rock. Pissing in bottles is normal behavior for crackheads
>>
>>24915360

to each their own, man. some people just have affinities for different drugs
>>
>>24909468
Stop being such a crack-fag
>>
do this dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlxjQfvITTw

then post their reaction to you doing that dance
>>
File: viper.jpg (25 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
25 KB, 280x280
>>24914433
bloxofcocks
>>
>>24914504
I smoked crack once and turned down the second opportunity I had to try it.

What now faggot?
>>
>>24914203
>Smoking crack

Nigger detected, have some self respect.
>>
>>24916763
I've literally never seen a black person smoke crack, and I've seen like five white people doing it.
>>
>smoke crack once
>mom finds the flower
>knows what it is
>all she does is tell me she found the crack flower in my room
>>
>>24916781
>leaving drug paraphernalia out in the open
Guys, it's not that hard to just put it in a drawer or some shit.
>>
>>24916781
When I still lived at home my mom found a stem and I went to go smash it in the driveway but I missed and it landed in the grass then the dog picked it up and ran around with it. I miss smoking crack. Seeing all that nice residue on the inside and knowing you've got a fat push waiting for you is the best feeling ever.
>>
>>24916816
I kind of knew things would play out this way. I was banking on her not even saying what she did.

She knows if I ever smoked crack I'd keep the flowers.
>>
>>24916835
It's okay, I think it's just coke but has a better chance of actually having some kind of effect rather than being bitter and making you gag and swallow it. Both are kinda overrated, I am getting picky about my drugs.
>>
Nigger detected
WHOOP WHOOP NIGGER NIGGER WHOOP WHOOP NIGGER NIGGER
>>
Yall cowards don't even smoke crack

ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>24916892
The reason I got into it in the first place is that it's usually more economical than buying powder here. Cheap crack vs. cheap street coke goes a longer way.
>>
Crack feels fucking great, I'll give you that, but I think if let it become a thing I really do I would just go full junkie mode and not do anything. With amphetamine I can at least write and stuff and pretend to be productive.
>>
>>24916935
Who /smokedcrackbutneveractuallytriedpowdercocaine/ here?
>>
>>24914203
How fucking humiliating. Your parents seeing you at your all time low..a crack head. I'm not saying to kill yourself but I think I would if my parents caught me doing cocaine or heroin or something. My dad came home while I was naked and high on mushrooms and the neighbors saw me and called him at work and I thought that was humilating enough
>>
>>24917172
I feel like it wouldn't be that bad if my mom saw me tripping because she's relatively open minded and knows I smoke weed, but if she found out I do hard stuff too I think I would need to move out from shame. I would just feel like such a piece of shit.
>>
>crack
literally the trashiest poor person drug (aside from meth which will always the the #1 shittiest drug)

at least heroin lasts a long time and doesn't have a brutal comedown
>>
>>24917079
It's not that great. I like crack more. I've never shot coke/crack, maybe I should try that next.
>>
>>24917262
My parents know I smoke marijuana but tell me not to do it in the house while they are home. My mom still thinks I'll get 10 years for a bong and an oz but my dad doesn't care. But my parents flipped out when that happened, I think they were more embarrassed I was walking around the yard naked smoking marijuana and laughing like a psychopath and about 6 of the neighbors saw me
>>
>>24917332
Yeah, my dealer said he didn't even enjoy coke, but crack was great.
>>24917389
If I was in that state in front of my neighbors my parents would be pissed, but otherwise I think it would be mild annoyance at once. At one point I tripped on Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and my mom could totally tell. She didn't really give me shit about it while I was tripping, but kind of brought it up the next day, and I came clean. She's pretty open minded towards psychedelics, she's told me she wants to try LSD before she dies, and has suggested that she thinks the idea of a psychedelic trip as a rite of passage probably has some merit. But if she realized I was popping benzo's like tic tacs and sniffing speed and heroin, she'd probably be devastated. I don't want to tell her until I finally feel ready to try to get help.
>>
>>24917785
Crack is worth it to me, but coke isn't. Coke just isn't intense enough to be worth all that money, but getting my bell rung is absolutely worth $20 even if it only lasts a few minutes.
>>
>>24917963
I'm contemplating trying coke next, but I don't know if it seems worth it. I've been enjoying amphetamine and might get some meth. I like the idea of something lasting a bit longer and having the option of oral administration so I can give my nose a break sometimes. Though coke would be nice, I know.
>>
>>24917785
Did hbwr work? How many did you eat and what method?
>>
>>24918020
Just get meth. Smoke it or shoot it, don't bother eating it.
>>
>>24914504

Would probably say that meth scores higher.
>>
>>24918039
I'll probably snort some, smoke some, plug some, and yes, eat some. I know it's kind of wasteful, but I want to try a longer smoother experience to try to actually be productive on.
>>24918032
I scraped them as best as I could then forced myself to chew them up and swallow. It was horrible, I wouldn't recommend taking them without an extraction to anyone honestly. Nasty shit.
>>
>>24914203
Is that what crack looks like? Looks like my tonsil stones. I should start selling my tonsil stones to crackheads.
>>
>>24918121
How many hbwr? I ate I think 7 once like 4 years ago and my feet were so cold I couldn't walk straight. Besides that and big pupils....nothing. Did you hallucinate?
>>
>>24914203
You dont know how much this pic makes me crave it.its been a year since Ive had any but im not going down that road again
>>
>>24918493
I took 8. No real hallucinations, just visual distortions. LSA is a very introspective psychedelic, I'd only really recommend it if you want to meditate/think about yourself or other things. Not at all recreational.
>>
I've always imagined crackheads are people that can't form coherent sentences let alone post on a vietnamese tapestry weaving forum. I find you to be some kind of miracle OP
>>
>>24918684
A lot of people smoke crack and you'd never know it if they didn't tell you.
>>
>>24918684
You just haven't had experience with crackheads in real life. Some of them get like that, but most don't. It's weird, one time I was with two different ones, and they were both smoking, but one seemed mentally in control, the other could barely speak and just seemed brain damaged.

Anyway, shitloads of people do drugs, even crack. Fucking Oprah did crack. I feel like half of all basketball players have done it. I'm not saying everyone does crack, but it's not like everyone who's smoked it is some total casualty immediately.
>>
>>24918737
I understand. I guess it just depends how much they do it or how addicted they are
>>
>>24914203
looks like cheese curds
>>
>>24914504
>Your fucked, you should never smoke crack even once. It's the only drug that you absolutely cannot experiment with. It fucks you forever because you'll never feel that good again and you remain miserable.
>>24914504
spoken like some one who has never done anything aside from weed and shrooms. crack is fairly easy to quit compared to other drugs. if there was a never ever touch this drug it would be heroin.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.