[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you've showered in the last three days then ya gotta go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
If you've showered in the last three days then ya gotta go
>>
How can you not be sick of your own stink? Or your unwashed hair?

It's not about impressing people or leaving the house, it's about not being repulsed by yourself
>>
>>24913890
Will 2015 man's powers fade with the coming new year, or will he invoke eldritch powers to prevent the year 2016 from coming?
>>
>>24913890
Jeeeeeesus Christ I hope you're just fucking around
>>
>>24913941
>COME ON, IT'S THE YEAR AFTER 2015
>>
>>24913936
How do you smell yourself after only three days? Do you really sweat that much?
>>
>>24913890
Ask a guy who hasn't in over 8 months anything
>>
>>24913890
i have but i didn't wash my hair does that count
>>
>>24914113
>>24914113
Do you like the scent of your balls?
>>
>>24914193
Most humans like their own scent.
>>
>>24913890
there was a point in my life, when i was on methadone maintenance, where i didn't shower for 5-6 days a time. i blew all my money on drugs, i wrecked my car, i had no job. my life consisted of waking at 6am to rush to the methadone clinic, conning my parents out of 10-20$ and scoring some benzos, then nodding out til it's time to dose again. i was super fucking depressed to my animalistic existence.
>>
>>24913890
What is this post supposed to imply? So if I showered on monday I would be welcome today, but I wouldn't have been welcome on monday, tuesday or wednesday? What about someone who only showers once a year, and that time was yesterday, why aren't they welcome? Think about your fucking posts before you post them anon.
>>
>>24914271
If you've showered in the last three days then ya gotta go. It's not a hard concept to figure out.
>>
>>24914271
Three days or hit the road, I don't see what you're missing here
>>
I feel weird and sick if I don't shower
>>
File: what was the point.jpg (8 KB, 203x125) Image search: [Google]
what was the point.jpg
8 KB, 203x125
>>24913890
>tfw just showered after 4 days
>>
i only use soao when i really have to, like covered in some foriegn substance. i only rinse my body off with water, plus you dont need to shower everyday.
>>
I haven't seen shower since 6 days and probably I won't have it until tomorrow. AMA
>>
define "showered". I wash my hair on every work day, but don't clean anything else. Haven't had a proper shower in months.
>>
What's the longest you've gone without showering, /r9k/?

52 days here, get on my level. I even wore the same clothes for that time.
>>
>>24914959
How can you wash your hair without showering? Surely the water dribbles down over your body and thus showers the rest of you also?

Or do you hold your head over a sink and take the shower head and direct it only on your hair?
>>
>>24914986
Holy fuck. There's one important question to ask. Are you rather slim or fat? I'm the fattard and after a week without a shower I can literally get drugged with my stink.
>>
>>24915058
water gets on me, but it isn't like I'm actively trying to wash anything but my hair.
>>
>>24915136
Your intentions don't matter, anon.
The consequences are that you are showering.
>>
nobody gives a shit about anything i post. no conversation ever.
>>
I shower every day, or at least I do when I have Uni.
>Monday/Wednesday/Friday I shave as well
>Tuesday/Thursday I just shower and clean up
My gf skips showering sometimes but she still smells good
>>
>>24913890
havent showered in a week. dont sweat very much so i dont smell bad at all. I do was my face and hair whenever i get too greasy. i just got a cyst that a popped this morning under my arm pit. should probably shower soon.
>>
>>24913890
Being dirty is uncomfortable.
>>
>>24913890
I showered today after not showering since August.
>>
>>24915332
>my gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24915069
at that point, I was 6'3 and 152 lb.
So pretty skinny. I had been walking through europe, for 1550 miles over 100 days. The last 52 days I didn't shower or change clothes.
I took the plane back home. The person next to me in the plane was dry heaving.
I felt sorry for him, especially because of all the dirt and sweat I had worked up.
>>
>>24913890
>three days
I haven't showered for three weeks. I don't even smell, since I never do anything active and am not a fat tub of shit.
>>
File: It's almost 2016.jpg (160 KB, 697x436) Image search: [Google]
It's almost 2016.jpg
160 KB, 697x436
>>24913941
>>24914048
He already says it's almost 2016.
>>
I haven't showered in a week, fAm.
>>
>>24913936
I like my stink tbqh
>>
File: 1449337694942.png (413 KB, 640x826) Image search: [Google]
1449337694942.png
413 KB, 640x826
>>24915319
I do
I'm original
>>
>>24913936
>It's not about impressing people or leaving the house, it's about not being repulsed by yourself
I've been repulsed by myself since I was 14.
>>
>shower
>wear shirt for a day
>day ends
>sleep
>wake up
>want to wear same shirt
>smells bad
R R R R R R R R R R R R R R E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E
>>
What if I got in the shower to get some privacy so I could have a masty?
>>
Fuck dude I shower twice per day.
>>
>>24913936
you're not supposed to wash your hair everyday m8
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.