[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else here go to a fucking weird high school? >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1449768570216.jpg (68 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
1449768570216.jpg
68 KB, 570x380
Did anyone else here go to a fucking weird high school?
>Vice Principal killed the Principal in 1977
>Teacher threatened to shoot up the school
>Another shooting happened a few years later

One girl took about 30 painkillers or what have you to kill herself everyday at school, she was hospitalized 4 times and apparently tried this about 15-25 times. From what I know she's still alive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Orange_High_School_(Winter_Garden,_Florida)
>>
>>24913672
I graduated in 2008 by the way.
>>
Had some teachers fucking students but it was never reported. That's about it
>>
>>24913672
>One of the school's earlier principals, Raymond Screws, was assassinated in his own office by being gunned down by a co-worker, Assistant Principal Roosevelt Holloman, who had been accused of misconduct on December 12, 1977. The football field, Raymond Screws Field, is named in his honor.
>>
Sort of, the students were fucked, I went to a backwater school in a shitty part of my country filled with wiggers and actual niggers, most of the kids in my grade skipped school to do drugs/drink beer in the woods or go to the fast food joints which were only a few minutes walk to.
>>
Anyone go to Hanna HS in Brownsville, tx? Also known as the AIDS school. Let's see, FBI once kidnapped a kid in front of the school, a kid of on cocaine in the band hall, a jock went to jail for fucking a 12 year old, a gang war almost erupted, etc.
>>
>>24914858
Close, went to FB in Corpus.
Some autist brought a rifle to school because he was afraid it would get stolen if he left it in his truck.
Some girl had hallucinations that she was a stripper in front of the whole class, the teacher got a lapdance.
>>
There was one guy who got three middle school girls pregnant.
Bomb threads every day for a week, evacuated every time.
Off duty cop who was security was bullying people, picked a fight with some nigger, got his ass kicked, but nothing was done about it because the security camera showed the cop pushing random people in the hallway.
The rednecks thought it was funny to drive tractors to school for a week in senior year.
>>
Have you beat

>Sweet, quiet school librarian
>found dead in her home
>forensics say she was stabbed over 100 times
>body was found wearing a rubber pig mask
>ex-husband was arrested trying to leave the state few days after

The pig mask is what freaked me out. let alone being stabbed into a bloody pulp of flesh.
>>
>>24913672
Oh yes.

It was a really small private school in a rural area upstate. It was in an old farmhouse estate, and teachers from the area said that the building was considered haunted by locals. There were some fantastic teachers and it was a good school overall, but it had its share of weirdness.

The Recession hit right as I entered, so they had to start admitting a bunch of rich drug addicts and delinquents for tuition money.

Weirdest thing was probably the gym teacher getting fired for beating up this redneck student outside of school over a motorcycle or something, no one was ever really sure what happened.
>>
>>24913672
Mine was a christian school in Pasadena California so naturally there was a metric fuckton of drug dealers in the student body. This one girl used to sell the weed that her dad grew. He was like a legitimate supplier. Imagine a mobster from the 20's. Now don't alter that base assumption at all. That was her dad. Anyway she sold for him and got to keep 30% as allowance money. Never got caught.

Another kid transfered from fucking lord knows where but he looked like Lurch and spoke like Sylvester Stalone and he sold cocaine and meth out of his truck and locker. One day cops showed up with the drug dog for usual inspections and he just fucking bolted out of English class and started running down this long walk way by the football field in the center of the campus. Obviously, dogs are faster than lanky coked out Russians so he got tackled on cobblestone and cracked his fucking face open and was then arrested with enough drugs to knock out Charlie Sheen.

Barring that, it was just the usual stuff of kids trying to fuck each other in strange not entirely secluded locations like underused stairwells and hallways. Lots of people got caught doing sexual stuff, honestly. Kinda sad. Just fucking wait. Like...wait until you get home? Or hell, go to a park?
>>
>>24913672
Mine never had any drug dealers or gangsters but we had this Chad who was just a few days from shooting the place up. He shot himself accidentally while checking his guns and bled out. Most everyone just said their typical R.I.P in peace shit, apparently forgetting he was about to kill them.
>>
>>24913672

>First ever case in the UK of a student's parent being taken to court for child's truancy.
>Almost merged with another school which would have made it the largest secondary chool in the UK, although this was dropped once the ball had already started rolling.
>Our (female) Principal was married to a Principal of another large school, he had an affair with a pupil at this school.
>one student once intentionally pushed a bookcase over, holding about 500 books, the principal saw walked in just as he started pushing, but he wasn't even disciplined.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.