[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just left the two friends I had left in this world and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1431339883186.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1431339883186.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
So, I just left the two friends I had left in this world and became a loner, and got rejected by the girl that I had liked for years after finally getting the courage to ask her out.

What's happening with you, other anons?

(The depression is real, btw)
>>
Get ready for the suffering that is realising having no friends is kinda nice.

Source: me a loner for nearly 2 years
>>
File: 51128_960n.jpg (199 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
51128_960n.jpg
199 KB, 960x1440
>>24913601
My friends are the worst. I dont even know why i hang around with them. Hypocrites, liers, fucking faggots.
>>
>>24913831
My old group was like that, I hung around them for fear of being alone.
>>
>>24913854
That's probably it with me too. There's also a chance i would meet decent people through them.
>>
>>24913854
Doo doo just ain't that smelly, compadre.
>>
I'm currently going through PAWS after four months of opiate dependence. I hate it. I'm supposed to be starting an awesome new job soon but I can't even will myself out of bed. My joints are so sore, depression so debilitating. I don't know how much longer this is going to go on. A month? I don't have that long. I'm getting kicked out soon and need to make enough money for first and last at my new place. Feck.

Friend situation is good, although I haven't had sex with a woman in many years. Came pretty close a few times, but I just reject it all outright out of sheer disgust. No one wants real love these days.
>>
>>24914131
I'm usually a pretty happy guy. Not a normie by any means, but I'm functional enough and get by. The right people like me, so that's all that matters.
>>
>>24914131
Fuck PAWS. I was on 80mg of Methadone for 7 years and got a DUI and how to goto Jail for 45 days. Was sick for literally 22 days, slept like 12 hours in that time. PAWS itself took a few months to ease up at all.
>>
File: 1445494702103.jpg (8 KB, 180x216) Image search: [Google]
1445494702103.jpg
8 KB, 180x216
>got rejected by the girl that I had liked for years after finally getting the courage to ask her out
Shit, this hit me like a motherfucker.
>>
>>24914474
Kicking in jail sounds fucking awful. I wish Opiophile still existed. ;__;
>>
>>24914574
I'm an Opiophile. I'm sexually attracted to OP. Hey OP you're a faggot i hope
>>
>>24914520
What happened to you, anon?

Oh forgot to mention, she led me on too. Legit gave me hope that she would go out with me. Then she just tore that hope up.
>>
>>24914520
>not even having the balls to meet your tinder love

at least i dont have to feel this feel of rejection :^)
>>
shut the fuck up u faggot bitch scum ur nothing ur dads nothing and ur fucking feelings are nothing u little piece of shit
>>
File: 1444774720181.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444774720181.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>>24913601
Prescribed Zoloft yesterday for my OCD. Iv'e felt sick because of it all day.
I'm feeling rather depressed desu.

My OCD therapist reckons im getting no where with CBT and reckons I should go on these so I went to my shrink.
I guess there working kinda.
>>
>>24914772
Your name? Her name?
>>
>>24915499
Fuckshit
Asspenis
>>
>>24914848
I guess everyone is different but I found Lexapro is to be superior to Zoloft and Prozac. Feeling sick/even more depressed/anxious for the first 1-2 weeks is normal. Though, it didn't happen to me on Lexparo. Lexapro is also reported to take full effect faster than its older brothers. The next day after taking it for the first I started feeling better. The first month on it was amazing. Then, once the honeymoon period wore I just turned into an emotionless zombie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.