[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog n Feels Tavern- Friday night ed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: qwIo4Cz.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
qwIo4Cz.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
The fire is roaring, and the Tavern is open for business tonight. Come, share and/or drink away your feels.
>>
Hey my man how are you doing this evening?

Ill have a beer. Have you got any tips on making contact with the woman of my dreams again? Its been 3 years since HS and a couple months since we last saw eachother. I really love her but she hasnt got a clue, i feel terrible because Im too much of a pussy to try and do something.
>>
>>24913395
How ya beer keep. Can I get a beer, something polish maybe? I'm actually feeling pretty good tonight. Probably because I'm already drunk.
>>
>>24913395
The fucks the shitter at?
>>
>>24913395
Got anything that goes with worry? I've got my last final in the morning.
>>
Water will be do just fine for today, it was a bad day man.
But hey I heard you can hook me up with this girl
>>
I'll have a cider m8
My first full week of wageslaving for several months, and I'm exhausted now. Want to go to bed fairly soon, but I'm also tempted to continue a promising Ironman game as Riga in EU4.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>24913524
Here's your beer anon, my favourite German type. All I can say that she may not be all she seems, it sounds like you don't know her too well. I hope you don't fall too hard for her. Do you have her number? If you do message her but don't talk over Facebook.
>>
>>24913395
I'll take anything really hard. My friend's gf, the girl I've liked for 3 years, broke up with him because he was an asshole, so I tried to move in, and got rejected after being led on. After that, I broke off connection with her and my friends, so that I can just be a loner and not have to deal with this fucking bullshit.

I really need to get drunk.
>>
>>24913395
Where's the shitter at?
>>
>>24913767
You can never go wrong with polish vodka. The way I see it, she was craving attention post-relationship and sent signals your way so you would spend more time with her. Or she was trying to win your "allegiance" over against your friend. Rule of thumb: don't go for a friend's ex gf for atleast 6 months, unless she throws herself at you.
>>
Hey barkeep. I don't have the motivation to talk to girls anymore because I pour 10 mins into each text trying to think up funny shit to say and it's wearing me out man.

What do.
>>
File: image.png (700 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
700 KB, 640x1136
The girl i like said she is not ready for a relationship right now.

The thing is, I dont know if she ever will be anytime soon. I dont want to wait forever but I dont want to get involved with another girl (which admittedly, is unlikely) only to miss a chance with her.
>>
>>24913395
Thanks for the fucking shit thread faggot ass op.
>>
File: 1378179891482.png (260 KB, 902x713) Image search: [Google]
1378179891482.png
260 KB, 902x713
Jack neat please

Girlfriend of over 5 years left me abruptly before we were going to move in together. Said she needed some time alone and space before we cohabitated. Turned out she already had a new guy lined up. It's been 11 weeks and I'm still a mess.
>>
I have given up all romantic ambitions, and am pretty much trying to pass the time until my folks go so I can guiltlessly off myself.
>>
File: Whiskey-Main-645x455.jpg (67 KB, 645x455) Image search: [Google]
Whiskey-Main-645x455.jpg
67 KB, 645x455
>>24914023
I am so sorry anon, I've been through something like that and I know how it feels to have trust broken like that. Pick yourself up man, and never take her back.
>>
>>24913939
I know this feel. I've pretty much given up on tinder because I'm always putting all the effort, and it's exhausting when it never leads anywhere.

>>24914023
Fucking hell man. If it's any consolation, maybe you're better off without her if that's the kind of shit she pulls.
I didn't get over my gf of 3 months for like half a year, so I don't think anyone would blame you for still feeling shit about it.
>>
>>24914112
>>24914133

I wasn't a very great boyfriend -- always focused more on myself than her, so I share some of the blame. But I was always reliable and loyal to her. It hurts because I definitely have a larger share of the blame for the failed relationship.
>>
File: 1430116553628.jpg (597 KB, 1437x1811) Image search: [Google]
1430116553628.jpg
597 KB, 1437x1811
Just some tea. I'm not much of a drinker, barkeep.

I'm pretty down, I have a disease that can't be fixed that causes me a lot of physical pain. On top of that, I'm an autistlord who can't seem to keep anyone I care about in my life for longer than a month or two. That's the biggest thing that's tearing me up, the crushing loneliness and disappointment. And I know it's all my fault.

I have a career lined up after I graduate next semester, if things don't change I might just drive really far away. Then, when I feel its far enough I'll put one in the chamber.

I don't know barkeep, is there hope for people like me? Thanks for listening, extra big tip for ya man.
>>
Wow this thread is literally kukk central.
>>
>>24914342
Do not go gentle into that good night

Rage! Rage against the dying of the light

(go look up full Saga bro)
>>
shots of whisky and some ativan please
>>
File: 1367439980239.jpg (477 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
1367439980239.jpg
477 KB, 1305x1265
>tag along with group of normies
>go out for dinner
>go to bar for drinks
>blend in with the group kinda well actually
>even make them laugh a few times

>best part of the night was the bike ride home, singing songs to myself
I just don't connect that well with other people I guess...

INNOVATOR, KILLER MACHINE!
THERE'S NO FAITH, TAKE CONTROL!
BRAIN POWER!
>>
Hey bartender! could I please get a mojito with ice?

Im trying really hard to reconnect to some old aquatances but it doesn't seem to be working, I just can't socialize that well. Every time I hang out with more than one person (like a group of 3 or more) I feel so drained and depressed. Should I just give up? I feel like I am never making progress with these people.

also should I go get some sushi? Im really craving some and I can afford it, but I could also just save my money.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.