[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday night pool guys >age >occupation >what are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1448131270443.jpg (531 KB, 2460x2352) Image search: [Google]
1448131270443.jpg
531 KB, 2460x2352
Friday night pool guys
>age
>occupation
>what are you doing right now
>why haven't you an hero already
I'll start
>33
>IT consultant
>fapping to Emilia Clarke pics listening to some Beatles
>I STILL believe one day things will be better (plus I'm terrified by death)
>>
File: emilia wom.jpg (112 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
emilia wom.jpg
112 KB, 600x427
>>24913352
I was going to ask what you thought about fapping to girls much younger than you but then I looked up her age.

>mfw she's 29
--

I'm 22, studying applied math and economics in uni, fucked it all up and have to do another 2-3 years.

Going to go out to Five Guys and LCBO to pick up some burgers and liquor, then I'm going to watch Milo debate Rebecca Reid, and then I'm going to play FFXIV all night and sleep all day tomorrow.

I haven't an hero'd because I can still live with my parents and might be able to mooch off my sister once she finishes medical school.

How much money do you have saved up? I was hoping to work from 24 to 30 and then buy a cheap house close to a university, finish the basement and rent out all the rooms except the master bedroom to a bunch of uni students and never work again. What's the plan that gives you belief in a better future?
>>
File: 1447373992720.jpg (487 KB, 1500x1037) Image search: [Google]
1447373992720.jpg
487 KB, 1500x1037
I'll start
>22
>Web Developer
>Wasting time before going to read in bed
>I feel and hope that I'm entering the positive phase of my fluctuating mood. Started eating healthy, and spending more time studying and coding . I'm still finding myself wishing I was dead, but not as often, and I don't think I would ever kill myself anyway, perhaps become reckless.
>>
>25
>unemployed but starting a new job soon
>watching The Wire and perusing the board
>not ready to give up just yet
>>
>>24913352
>19
>working retail part time/student
>watching hulu and refusing to get out of bed
>i tried and went to a ward things seem to be looking up
>>
>>24913352
>age
>occupation
>what are you doing right now
>why haven't you an hero already

barista at some shitty cafe, still don't have a real job idea that I want to work hard in. It's haunting me

Watching vinesauce stream

Death has no dominion. I'm playing this out to the ground baby.
>>
>>24913853
damn she's cute without makeup
>>
>18
>chemistry student
>relaxing after finals
>because I have a date tonight
>>
>29
>market research analyst
>playing Guilty Gear Xrd
>I enjoy retarded weeb media enough to stave off the void
>>
>>24913352
>19
>computer science student
>loathing my life
I turned 19 an hour ago, i'm still a virgin, I even have a girlfriend, but "she isn't ready for sex yet", fuck this shit and fuck this life.
>>
>>24914669
i wanna be like you when i grow up
>>
>22
>senior year psych major, work part time at kekmart
>on break from work at kekmart

Havent killed myself because it would really hurt my family.

And there are some films I would like to make before I die
>>
>>24913352
>24
>I work at a hospital organising and cleaning the equipment used by the department of anesthesia
>playing Xenoblade Chronicles X
>I feel like things are getting better, and killing myself would be pointless
>>
>22
>literally nothing
>waiting for my dinner to heat up while listening to bruce springsteen
>I think life is beautiful, it's just my life in particular that is completely fubar, so it's hard to convince myself to die and never experience anything ever again
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.