[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lack of empathy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (997 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
997 KB, 500x332
Can anyone else relate? Brief description:
>struggle to comprehend other people's emotions as child
>try to emulate emotions, absolutely fail when I do it wrong
>isolate because no one is like me
>stop isolating when I find out drugs are fun
>get gf, almost ruin her relationship life because I am ultimate psychopathic robot
>think I fall in love with 8/10 qt3.14
>qt3.14 gets murdered/abused by uncle
>try to cry, doesn't work
>ultimately don't care but ptretend to to hide my lack of emotion
>get bored of wasting money with drugs after not stopping when I got out of rehab
>get caught with drugs like an idiot before changing life around and being red/iron pilled from close friend
>close friend secretly knows and also lacks empathy
>close friend still actually cares about some people though
>get probation and kicked out of parents
>forced to move into halfway house and go to 1-2 AA meetings a day
>getting real fuckin sick of always wearing a mask to hide my truth
>try to open up to housemates but they don't understand the depth of my lack of empathy
>I have an IQ of 130+ and about to become a wagekek until I get a real job
>can't fucking stand this halfway house, hatred is growing

I'm getting real sick of this shit
>MFW people think I actually care about them.
>>
>>24913171
I fucked up and put one before the other. Fuck it senpai you get the point
>>
It's called angst.

Grow up and stop being a faggot.
>>
Sounds like autism. You need to get into computers or something and tuck yourself away behind a desk typing obsessively before you ruin your life.
>>
>>24913258
Not autism
>>
>>24913253
Also not angst, did you even look that word up?
>>
File: polysex.jpg (152 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
polysex.jpg
152 KB, 499x562
>>24913171
>mfw you think anyone cares about you.
Kill yourself
>>
>>24913312
yes autism
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 215x250
>>24913353
Should have stated I was interested if other robots could relate
>>
aw, wittle teenager googled articles on psychopathy
tired of "hiding behind the mask", right?
i bet school didn't understand you either, you were too unique for the system, right?
stop deluding yourself, you autistic child
>>
>>24913405
I'm in my mid 20's. But okay
>>
>>24913405
I actually fit in everywhere I went. It's easy to get people to like you. Still fit in everywhere
>>
File: SneU6uqL.jpg (13 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
SneU6uqL.jpg
13 KB, 281x281
Men aren't supposed to have empathy anyway. That's just bullshit drilled into you by a leftist education system.
>>
>>24913496
I can dig it. Finally a non neckbeard
>>
I can relate to you faggot. I rarely feel anything for other people, almost never cry. Ive never cried for a girl, never told anyone what I truly felt, etc. Those feelings people feel or felt in their lives I didnt. I just feel hate all the time.
>>
>>24913171

Doesn't matter what you think your IQ is if you fail to apply yourself. Even people of average intelligence have managed to become successful through hard work and dedication.
>>
>>24913591
I cried as a child but not an adult unless I was faking it for a good reason. I don't hate everyone but when I do it's a strong kind of hate. I just get so sick of having to pretend all the time around normie cunts that secretly take a shit ton of meds or obviously fake their happiness etc. I don't take any meds nor feel anything other than disdain towards idiots and endorphins rushes when I get rewards of some sort in any aspect of life, it's short lived and I've learned to not chase I constantly cause it's not even that cash money of a feeling. Kinda hard to describe this shit really.
>>
>>24913686
Oh I'm not worried about my economical success, that will come when I get there. Right now is just boring and retarded because I can't do shit without asking the employees here. Moving out in 7 weeks though. Plan on going to school for something interesting
>>
Man, how can you be a psychopath and still be a fuck up? I though you guys were supposed to get shit done.
>>
>>24913756
I thought for a long time drugs are what I needed to be doing to fit in. Now I don't even care about that shit anymore. Just now starting a real life pretty much
>>
>>24913725
I can relate so much to this. I'm not a social outcast, I just dont really like being close to people. I mean, it gets boring really fast. I dont tell other people I like them because really I dont. Life is fucking boring, and I get pleasure when I'm on the internet or when I'm in my bus. But the internet is getting boring also.....
>>
>>24913686
people with low IQs are just dumb enough to believe that "success" will make them happy
>>
>>24913171
It's called aspergers
>>
>>24913869
I enjoy doing /out/ and /k/ type shit with the close friend of mine I mentioned. The woods is awesome, nature is so breathtaking. I get disgusted at how ignorant and fucked up humans can be. I've met plenty of people that did fucked up shit to other people and then break down in front of me later on in life saying how shitty life is, idk why people cry to be honest. I haven't had anything happen to me that was worth crying about
>>
>>24913380
People with autism are actually empathetic but can't express it for shit because they can't interpret emotions and non verbal cues very well. They might not be able to express it because they can't read shit, and if they can they get anxious and are unsure how to react.
Psychopaths, antisocial people lack empathy.
>>
>>24913496
So if somebody who was a hardcore alpha who gave no shits went up to you, mugged you, stabbed you, and dumped you off in the middle of nowhere to bleed to death, nobody can feel bad for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 491x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 491x418
>>24913891
pic is just for you anon thanks for the keks
>>
I'm like you/had the same sort of experience except I'm not all "people are just a game to me"

I just stopped interacting with people
>>
>>24914025
that's what women are for baby
>>
>>24914025
shit happens friendo
>>
>>24914075
I still enjoy being and cool/decent people. When I can tell someone is being fake to me I just don't talk much to them cause they're retarded
>>
>>24913171
nobody cares about anyone else. it's just that most people are content to lie to themselves about it. some people accept it and lie to others about it, and some people accept it and are truthful about it. but anyone who says they care is either knowingly or unknowingly pretending.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>24914025
>implying my drug use hasn't allowed me to assimilate into the criminal world
>implying I can't defend myself
>implying I am a complete loner
>implying I'm not an alpha
What are you getting at anon, pic related
>>
>>24914139
>Government takes your money and drafts you into a war to get burned by faggots in funny hats
DUDE IT'S A PRANK BRO LMAO
>Your people get lynched, gassed, and curb stomped
DUDE SHIT HAPPENS LMAO
>Extremist attack cities after cities leaving fatherless children
LOL CRYING LIBERALS LMAO

WHY DON'T NORMIES LIKE ME :(((((
>>
That's because all emotions and thoughts ARE fake.
Look inward.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 428x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 428x287
>>24914225
Top kek anon, kektus/10 really good stuff hah
>>
So, were talking about lack of empathy here....

Lemme ask a question to the empty robots around here:

If you guys killed someone would you be able to live with it?
>>
>>24915191
I'll let you be the judge of that anon.
>>
>>24914019
>tfw mildly autistic
>tfw too mild to tolerate spergs but not mild enough to be tolerated by normies
>mfw I've figured most of the shit out like social cues, facial expressions etc, but lack the social imagination to be as smooth as chad
>tfw being anxious is think you will fuck up whereas having the tism is knowing you will fuck up

I just want a close friend man, a bro, a homie but no I am stripped of the ability to compute with humans, a basic human need is stolen from me. Just.
>>
>>24913496
>having severe brain damage is being manly
if everyone thought like you humans would die out
>>
>>24915483
Stop describing me ;-;
>>
>>24916478
sure, as soon as you stop posting pictures of your dick
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.