[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://strawpoll.me/6240111 all edgyness aside, would the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: o-NICKI-MINAJ-570.jpg (136 KB, 570x812) Image search: [Google]
o-NICKI-MINAJ-570.jpg
136 KB, 570x812
http://strawpoll.me/6240111

all edgyness aside, would the world be a better place if all niggers suddenly went extinct and africa disappeared off the planet?
>>
>>24912809
hold up - are you seriously suggesting that we lose lions, giraffes, and elephants in this deal? fuck off back to /pol/
>>
If men went extinct most of our problems wild be solved
>>
>the world

I don't have enough experience to speak on that, but I do know those things haze zero effect on my life, and they have nothing to do with my unhappiness.

Lets all encourage each other to come out of our shells and be better members of society instead of droning on about stupid shit like this.
>>
No, I don't think so. You'd still have whites and Jews fighting Muslims and China barfing carbon emissions and white men doing child sex tourism in Thailand.

If all the blacks went extinct that means RP Boo wouldn't be around to make what I consider some of the most forward thinking music of the 21st century. I played Fingers, Bank Pads, and Shoe Prints for my jazz snob dad and he was like "I fuck wit dis." Which is to say, black people contribute to culture and the arts in an immeasurable way. Fela fucking Kuti.
>>
>>24912809
Nah, it would suck to lose hip hop and the NBA.
>>
>>24912877
oh yeah that's a pretty good record. yeah just on artistic merits alone. besides, it's pretty commonly known that the African students at american universities are some of the hardest-working and kindest and usually show up their american counterparts in every way.
>>
File: Nicki-screenshot.png (567 KB, 744x740) Image search: [Google]
Nicki-screenshot.png
567 KB, 744x740
If Nicki Minaj went extinct, who would I watch cum tributes of?

http://xhamster.com/movies/3633109/nicki_minaj_cum_tribute.html
http://xhamster.com/search.php?from=&new=&q=nicki+minaj+tribute&qcat=video

Such a cummable face.

Can this thread now be about how cummable Nicki Minaj's face is?
>>
>>24912851
This. Africa is the only place with large reserves of megafauna left, megafauna which is not only idolized but that can also be used to stabilize the environments of the other continents where the megafauna was wiped out.
>>
File: 1443862739931.gif (2 MB, 591x325) Image search: [Google]
1443862739931.gif
2 MB, 591x325
>>24912870
woah man that's getting a bit crazy don't you think?
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 280x180
>>24912915
>it would suck to lose hip hop
>lose hip hop
>implying my main man Macklemore isn't fly enough to prop up hip-hop all by himself (he is already tbqh)
>implying ryan lewis isn't the only true boom bap producer killin it straight fire
>>
We could blow this poll up and offend a lot of people.
>>
File: arca5.jpg (27 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
arca5.jpg
27 KB, 460x460
>>24913011
epic lulz 4chan trolls ftw

but remember rule 1 & rule 2 you cheeky bitch ;);):););):):);)
>>
>all niggers die
>back within a single generation cause /pol/ can't into genetics
>>
File: 1358903970004.png (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1358903970004.png
9 KB, 500x500
i dream about it frequently

i dont know about the rest of the world, but the US would enter a golden age. all violent crime would be cut in half, test scores would skyrocket, we could reinhabit some of the older parts of our cities which are currently held hostage by savage negroids, we wouldn't have to listen to shitty overproduced hip hop at every stoplight, we wouldn't have to be worred about being mugged, raped or, killed if we were walking late at night.

etc etc

niggers are an objective scourge upon this country. i'm okay with our Olympic team not being as good at apehoop if it means our country would stopped being dragged down by this disgusting subset of the population.
>>
all lives are precious lol just be yourself and don't judge :)
>>
>>24913136
what

niggers don't just spontaneously generate. if all niggers drop dead, there are no niggers left to be had.
>>
>>24913114
>epic lulz 4chan trolls
You're above pissing people off?
>>
>>24913208
>there are no niggers left to be had.
Just billions and billions of chavs, tinkers, and Indians
>>
-people voting yes

I would never otherwise say it but you actually deserve this. Please kill yourselves. You are awful people. Awful.
>>
If there were no niggers in Africa we could send the sandniggers there instead.
>>
File: 1370109905937.png (4 KB, 323x197) Image search: [Google]
1370109905937.png
4 KB, 323x197
>>24913429
>Wanting a safer, richer, smarter America is """"""""""Bad"""""""""""""""""
>>
>>24912809
If you want all people of African decent to go away, then things blacks created, invented, discovered and things that came from Africa has to disappear

>No rock, blues, hip-hop, R&B, Funk, New jack swing, jazz , reggae
>No heart transplants
>No air conditioning
>No gas masks
>No Street lights
>No good hair conditioning
>anything made with penutes
>No good light bulbs
>No super soakers
>Large portion of Gold and Diamonds removed from Earth

>inb4 "WEWASKINGZ"
>>
>>24913573

and no niggers
>>
are we being raided by /pol/?
>>
>>24913636
>/pol/
>/r9k/
>not the same board
lurk more
>>
>>24913636
/pol/ and /r9k/ are almost the same board

/r9k/ just has more "Muh Feels" and /pol/ has more "im right you're wrong"
>>
>>24913208
Listen retard, contrary to what /pol/ taught you mixing with a nigger does not automatically produce a tarbaby. Lots of "whites" will carry deluded African genetics. Don't even bother trying to convince me otherwise because I'VE LITERALLY SEEN IT HAPPEN, several times. I know a fat ginger with a nigger dad and she has almost no nigger features and yes, she is biologically related cause her twin brother came out black as night.

Stormfags are literally denying science on this one faggot.
>>
>>24913573
if we stop using /pol/ logic for once, black people or not black people, the things we have now would have been invented sooner or later by human being, just like algebra and complex maths that was invented by arabs, it would have been invented eventually if arabs didn't exist the same would happen if any other ethnicity couldn't exist for environmental reasons. other ethnicities and their cultures had their own setbacks, arabs invented complex math, other arabs wanted to burn the found knowledge and the same exists in every ethnicity, people create awesomeness, other people want to destroy it, and concidering that maths is something the fundamentally exists in our universe, humans no matter what ethnicity would have eventually found it, the same with all the things you listed. they could all the invented in some way or another with minor differences. but /pol/ tards need something to feel confident about so they use muh heritage to compensate for the feeling of not having contributed anything noteworth to human kind. It's always easier to point fingers than actually doing something.
>>
>>24913610
see right here
>>24913573
>>
This shitty country has more problems other than the crime rates.

Leave it to poltards to deduce everything down to the simplest solution. I see why those idiots are on Trump's dick.

Luckily for the sane world you losers rarely leave your room or have no major impact on any thing.
>>
No, because the problem is with social and economic classes. If all (urban) black people were wiped off the planet, they would just be replaced by white trash, and crime rates would remain the same. The reason black people in the U.S. get predisposed to crime is because they're usually born and raised in communities that are homogeneously black and well below the poverty belt. It's exactly the same ordeal with white people in the Deep South, who behave exactly the same way and commit crimes with the same degree of frequency. Just tune into Springer or Maury Povich sometime.
>>
>>24914415
thanks friend, nice to see someone with sense around.

these /pol/tards will never be vindicated in anything they do. they wont accomplish anything they are garbage, they are undermen.
>>
>>24912809
im a nigger and i voted yes

this better include sand niggers, curry niggers and taco niggers though or you're still fucked
>>
>>24914641
>self hating this much
you really do belong here
>>
>>24912809
It would be a much better place, as long as nicki minaj looking nigresses were left behind though.
>>
>>24912809
The only downside to the eradication of negroid peoples is we'd have no more of those entertaining worldstar videos to laugh at.
>>
>>24914688
i think white people that act like niggers are just as bad, but if niggers didn't exist then neither would they.

niggers really are the root of all evil, if you want the world to be a better place then just let them die.
>>
>>24912809
but humanity originated in northeast africa/arabian peninsula/mediterranean sea.... and if africa "suddenly" disappeared then there would be less mines of gold, diamonds, or cheap labor to exploit

maybe you are a fucking idiot op you haven't really given this post much thought. nice pic of nicki though
>>
this is hillarious, you guys have wacky world veiws.
>>
>>24914806
>niggers really are the root of all evil
a lot of mental illnesses that can result in "evil" exist genetically in all humans,
people always like to pick one group of people and blame all bad and evil on them when really all humans are capable to being evil but point at others to distract from their own evil.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.