[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey silly girls, I'm a boy! Feel free to ask me any questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
Hey silly girls, I'm a boy! Feel free to ask me any questions you want <3 Ill try to answer them all!
>>
first time she gives you some lip, bust it open wide
she won't talk shit again
>>
Do you consider getting married an excuse to let yourself go (both physically and in terms of how you act toward your significant other)?

Just wondering, because as soon as we tied the knot, my man stopped taking care of himself, quit his job, and started acting like a dick all of the time.
>>
Replace "boy" by "girl" and you'll get at least 30 replies
>>
>>24912638
Its not right to hit someone for something like that, boy or girl.

>>24912711
No offense, but your husband sounds like a total dick. I don't think marriage is an excuse to completely let yourself go. Certainly not to his extent.

>>24912740
But I'm not a girl tho.
>>
How do I know if a shy boy likes me?
>>
File: kennedy crawl.jpg (490 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
kennedy crawl.jpg
490 KB, 1600x900
>>24912605
Why do the kikes try so hard to perpetuate the myth of the Holocaust?
>>
>>24912800
You would be able to tell. Chances are he just doesn't, move on.
>>
I'm a boy too. Is that okay?
>>
>>24912800
Ask him. Nothing wrong with a girl being the one to approach. Other than that, see if he glances at you a lot.

>>24912802
Not sure. Everyone knows jet fuel cant melt Jews.
>>
>>24912800
It's really hard to do not scare a shy guy.
Try to find a moment to talk to him face to face (friendly) and try to get, when you feel it's the right moment, his phone number or skype or anything.

You'll know soon once you made it this far
>>
>>24912800
He'll try to be your friend.
>>
>>24912854
Also totally forgot trip.
>>
>>24912605
Benis or GTFO.
>>
How do you feel about cats?
>>
>>24912800
ask him, obviously
>>
>>24912605
Is that a gigantic burger to the right?
>>
>>24912890
No thanks. I haven't had the chance to trim recently, and I'm not gonna post pics of my unkempt benis.

>>24912905
Cats are super cute! I used to have an outdoor cat who would occasionally catch her own food. I prefer dogs tho.

>>24912943
Pretty sure its a pillow. Id like a big squishy burger pillow...
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-16-24-30.png (356 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-16-24-30.png
356 KB, 540x960
>>24912740
He didn't tho
>>
>>24912989
I'm flattered!
>>
>>24912989
I didn't expect it to become true :<
>>
Can you demonstrate how to suck a cock?
>>
>>24912959
That's good to know, I also like cates :3
>>
>>24913068
Not myself, but here's a fun tutorial! Really helped me.<3
https://youtu.be/LyS0CNApRy4
>>
>>24912605
Why are all nice, clean boys gay?
>>
>>24913220
Because that's gay to do these gay things
>>
>>24913220
Because boys like clean things, so if you wanna attract a boy as a boy, you have to be clean. There are clean straight boys out there tho.
>>
>>24913220
Why are all girls dirty? Maybe I'd be straight if they weren't.
>>
>>24913220
I'm not.

I just like being smooth, the feeling of your own soft skin is amazing.
>>
>>24912770

We were seriously together for eight years and he was a perfect partner. He was kind to me, held down a job, did his part around the house.

After a few months of marriage, he did a total 180. I have no idea what got into him. A bunch of shit went down with his family (his dad had an affair, fathered a kid with a stripper, his sister went to jail), so I understand him being depressed. I've tried to be supportive. But he's just downright fucking mean anymore.

My friends speculate that he's "comfortable" now because he knows I can't just leave. I have to put up with it.

I thought women were stereotypically the ones expected to become lazy, put on weight, and start acting bitchy all the time.
>>
>>24913397
That really sucks to hear. Have you talked to him about this? Considered couples therapy or something? I hate to say it, considering how long you two have been together, but if he's gonna be like this then maybe it would be best to move on. I'm no expert in this field tho, so I would really look for professional help.
>>
>>24913220
Because since our dating pool is so small, we need to increase our health and appearances as much as we can to attract other boys
>>
will you be my boyfriend plz
>>
>>24913842
He's prolly not gay you know?
>>
>>24913842
ew go away legbeard
>>
>>24913842
Sorry, Im not really looking for a relationship right now nor do I know anything about you including if you live anywhere near me, what your personality is like, or even your gender.
>>
>>24913526

We both went to school for psychology, and (stupidly) tend to look at therapy and think, 'we don't need that, we already know how it works.'

But that's a stubborn viewpoint. I think more than anything that he needs some individualized therapy, since his coping skills have become very weak when dealing with day to day situations.

I know I've got my problems. But I try to work on them one day at a time.

He avoids everything that bothers him, and when I try to prompt him about the fact that he's not doing what he says he wants to do, or that he's slipping in certain areas in regard to what he needs to do, he gets very upset and tells me to shut the fuck up.

I'm not really seeking you out for psychological assistance. Just venting at this point, tbqh.
>>
>>24914329
Venting is fine, we all need the chance to do that once in a while. Outside viewpoints can be really valuable in solving issues, so I think therapy could help. I hope you guys manage to find the help you need to fix your relationship.
>>
>>24914404

I do too. It fucking sucks. Failing at marriage is a horrible feeling.

Some days I wake up and think I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life. But I still love him. He just needs to pull his head out of his ass.

Thanks for the commiseration. I don't really like talking about this with people irl.
>>
>>24914535
No problem. I'm glad I can be an ear for you.
>>
Bumping for more questions.
>>
Would you date a fairly successful blonde/blue 6' chemist in his late 20s?
>>
>>24912605

Are you submissive in bed? Can I hold you down and spank you? How do you feel about getting fisted?
>>
>>24915248
>his
If he was my type. I like more feminine men.
>>
>>24915320
So you're a top basically?
>>
>>24915307
I certainly am submissive in bed, and I love a nice spanking. I've never had more than a few fingers in my butt, so a fist would require some building up towards.
>>
>>24915320

Wtf you're gay? Why are you making a post talking to girls? Fuck you, you lying gay slut.
>>
>>24915349
More of a switch to guys.

>>24915358
I like both, cus both are great.
>>
>>24915378
mmmmmmmk.

txt me bb
>>
boys cant be robots reeee etc
>>
File: 1ed6d8256a9bc3c6.jpg (96 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1ed6d8256a9bc3c6.jpg
96 KB, 600x900
>>24912711
stand your ground and get his ass motivated... being a wife/husband means to be the main beam for the other! if he is depressed i could understand his lazyness, but nonetheless he has to stand on his own feet at one time.
tell him to fucking find a new job, motivate him etc.

marriage does not mean to "endure" the other, but to support the other and when he just quits, that is not helping neither him, nor you!
>>
>>24915378

>biscum

Still terrible. Never make threads to talk to us females ever again. /lgbt/ ------->
>>
>>24915405
yes they can. finding a woman who loves you for more than your girth is really difficult.
>>
>>24915394
Sent ;)

>>24915405
Boys can do whatever girls can, and just as well too.

>>24915574
This thread isn't about my sexuality, so it wouldn't fit there silly girl.
>>
File: 101.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
Bumperee bumperoo
>>
Are you intimidated by girls that are taller than you? How would you react if one expressed interest in you?
>>
>>24916375
In general I don't think guys really care about a girls height. Insecure guys may feel a bit unmasculine to be dating a girl taller than them, but that's their own issue. Personally, I prefer taller girls. I'm more on the submissive side so I think its sexy, and I would love the attention if one showed interest.
>>
>>24915474

I've been trying to! I don't want to denigrate him, but I believe in absolute honesty in a relationship. Up until the last several months, I thought he did too.

Every time I tell him something he doesn't want to hear, he either stops listening and becomes really angry & violent, or he storms away. I've tried to be nice about it. That didn't work, so I got in his face a bit. Nothing gets to him. He drinks a lot (since his sister got sentenced several months ago), and just ignores what he doesn't feel up to dealing with.

I was getting health insurance through my step mother. When he got fired from his job, I left her plan and started a joint one for us at great expense (from my perspective, considering we'd lost his income and mine was taking an added hit). All because he was worried that he might have a hereditary thyroid condition and some mental health concerns. He won't make appointments to deal with either. It's as if the hype was just another excuse to feel pitiful.

Oh god. I'm a stereotypical white trash eighties housewife. Fuck my life.
>>
File: 1441717200556.gif (988 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1441717200556.gif
988 KB, 250x250
I guess Ill bump one more time.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.