[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1345270485985.gif (120 KB, 497x372) Image search: [Google]
1345270485985.gif
120 KB, 497x372
Here we discuss the actual watching of anime. Working on your backlog? Catching up on seasonal shows? Getting prepared for future releases? Then this thread is all for you.

I haven't watched anime for at least 5 months now myself, but I'm probably going to take a shot at OPM.
>>
I've only ever watched normie anime and I liked all of them

evangelion
cowboy bebop
FLCL
berserk
gurren lagann
trigun

can I get some weeb recommendations
>>
>>24912485
Watch Steins;Gate
>>
File: 1449345772440.jpg (68 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
1449345772440.jpg
68 KB, 1024x571
>>24912320
I can't watch anime anymore because my stupid old fucking laptop burns out from rendering the subs. So i'm forced to only watch +- 4 episodes each weekend.

It's ruining my life. I need that daily injection of cute to really make it through the week.
>>
Anime is dumb.
>>
I am watching a bunch of anime right now. Just watched 3 episodes of different anime that came out today. What sucks is most of the anime I am watching come out on the weekend so there is a dry spot in the middle of the week.
>>
I've only seen ghost in a shell

Am i weeb?
>>
I don't really know where to go next with anime. I'm also entry level as fuck when it comes to this. I enjoy anime that makes you think or is abstract, but can't stand when it's overly sexualized or too cutesy.

I really enjoyed Serial Experiments Lain, NGE, Texhnolyze, Gungrave, Kino's Journey, Muishishi, and Kaiba

What do I watch next?
>>
File: 1387379660082.jpg (381 KB, 1590x1128) Image search: [Google]
1387379660082.jpg
381 KB, 1590x1128
>>24912746
>I enjoy anime that makes you think or is abstrac
Only one way to go.
>>
>>24912320
>lowkey only seen pokemon, naruto, dragon ball Z and one peice when i was a kid. (and a few more that i cant remember)
>just got into one punch man atm

am i a dirty weeaboo guys
>>
>>24912893
THIS SHIT IS BORIIIING

IT'S LIKE GENERAL HOSPITAL IN SPACE

ONLY COOL PART WAS WHEN THEY SHOWED THE INSIDE OF A BATTLESHIP GETTING REKT
>>
>>24912923
One Punch Man is normie-core. Same with Attack on Titan.
>>
Any anime other than slice of life or loli is just weird as fuck, just as the cuteness is higher than other media, the levels of bad feelings are too, fucking japanese animation style
>>
I just started watching anime and finished Umaru-chan. '

I'm gonna be starting GIRLS und PANZER
>>
Currently binge watching Go! Princess Precure and Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl). Is princess a good show to keep watching? I'm currently on ep. 2 and it seems to be a straight rip off of Sailor Moon (which I find pretty boring minus plot moving episodes).
>>
the only good horror anime i could ever find was paranoia agent

actually that was the only good anime ever

thanks for listening friends
>>
I don't know much about anime

Is there any other show that captures similar feelings of weird energy and spontaneity like FLCL? I watched that when I was a kid and I like the feeling it gives
>>
File: 1445147913446.gif (1 MB, 300x515) Image search: [Google]
1445147913446.gif
1 MB, 300x515
>>24912746

Probably Ghost in the Shell, both movies and the seasons of Stand Alone Complex. You also have Fate/Zero, Jin-Roh, Monster, Kara no Kyoukai, and maybe something like Haibane Renmei.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.